PDA

View Full Version : Moral Ambiguity

evyldead
2014-04-19, 05:56 PM
You are kids ( Age should be around 15-17 ) of The Lords and Ladys of the land,
City to the south is called Azureth, city to the North is called Midgrelm,
no city to the East just small towns here and there, and the West city is a Port Town other wise known as the
Trading city. The main city Lies in the Center of Arcadia that is called Aglorond. The Elves live in The High Forest
to the North West, Dwarves in the mountains to the South East. There is a Landsmeet within a week, you are going with your parents to the main city. Arcadia is a place where you find more warriors than casters. There is not much wizard towers or schools in Arcadia.
There is one wizard that is the King's Vizear but he is the Kings oldest and dearest friend. The king has 2 children
Aiden Amford warrior and soon to be King and Celestia Amford a sly trickster she is.
King Samuel Amford of Arcadia has been weary of casters ever since Emperial Torrel has started to come over on Arcadian
soil 30 years ago. They say The King of Emperial Torrel is looking for something. Ever since this they have Came over
to Arcadia they have caused no harm to the land or Arcadian people. But the King of Arcadia has been constructing
something. Experiments have been heard from the dungeons of Aglorond. Could it have something to do with Emperial
Torrel or The Kings hatred towards casters?

For all of you...

You guys are getting ready in your home's, Kid's you have one hour before we set off, be sure you grabbed everything. As your parents say to you, they get their carts ready for the long journey. We will be there exactly one hour before the meeting has started if we leave, hurry up please.

Vhaidara
2014-04-19, 06:10 PM
Alone in the empty house, Kriosten checks over his belongings. His armor and morning star are in the cart, as are his books. His dagger and darts are concealed in the folds of his clothing, and the small pouch of magical ingredients he'd acquired since his parent's deaths was attached to his belt. He saddled up the mule and checked the chest again. Books on the left, equipment in the middle, and the flasks of alchemical components he had found on the bandits on the right. He was ready.
I can do this
He repeats this to himself as he sets off for the main city, alert for danger he is all too familiar with.

PhoenixRise
2014-04-19, 06:50 PM
Requi nods towards his father and step-mother.
He retreats to his room, where he packs his things. After double checking everyone over, he debates whether to go out in his normal cloths, or his noblemen's outfit that his father gave him. He concedes that, even if he would wear his normal cloths, his father would insist that he changes. Sighing, he slowly puts on the uncomfortable garment, cursing when he puts it on slightly off, and having to take it off and put it back on properly. Before he leaves, he goes to say his farewell to his actual mother, who was granted quarters in the chateau when he moved in himself. After a moment, he gets up, and returns to the entrance, where his father and step-mother was waiting.
Ready father Requi says, presenting a slight bow of courtesy.

Ezeze
2014-04-19, 08:17 PM
Francesca looks up from her comfortable spot - sitting upside down on her favorite plush couch, a cheesy romance novel held above her at arms length.

My stuffs been on the cart for a while now. I was waiting on you guys.

evyldead
2014-04-20, 12:00 AM
@Keledrath- "you will be alright my son. Travel to the city is quick and so much to see."

@PhoenixRise- Your father looks at you "We are so happy you are coming along. Did you say goodbye to your mother before we leave?"

@Chain-"This is a big meeting Franchesca, This could make or break the family business. Lets just hope its about the crimes in each city again. Your father looks down with a face of hope in what he says.

As most of you are setting out already, You get the feeling that something is watching over you on your travels.

Spot checks DC 20 for everyone

PhoenixRise
2014-04-20, 01:08 AM
A tingling feeling comes over Requi, his hair standing on end. However, he mustn't look away while in conversation. Of course father. May I ask, for what reason are we attending to this event? He, of course, had heard many times over how important it was to attend a landsmeet, to gain favors and interest of the other nobles. All of this was a right bore for Requi, however. While his father goes off explaining, Requi takes the moment to seek the source of this feeling.

[roll0]

Ezeze
2014-04-20, 08:27 AM
Whatever it is we'll show up, look pretty, be charming and come away with some new friends and new contracts. Franchesca smiles back at her father, hoping her confidence is reassuring.

She spends most of her travel time with her nose in a book of one sort or the next, blithly unaware that anyone might be watching.

[roll0]

Cogsrow
2014-04-20, 09:40 AM
-Jeanettte was on the top of her parent's carriage, she didn't particularly like being cramped inside with them, she also wasn't paying that much attention, napping with her wolf laid over her lap-

Vhaidara
2014-04-20, 10:34 AM
Kriosten drives the cart, somewhat lost in thought, despite his natural suspicions of roads.

Spot: [roll0]

evyldead
2014-04-20, 03:40 PM
You notice their is some sort of creature following you in the air... It is very silent, and looks small too.

If you didn't make the check then you get the feeling that you are being watched.

@PhoenixRise- This is said to be a very important lands meet, the King's Vizear himself has called this one.

@Chain- "All the nobles will be their and what better way to earn more profit from nobles than to attend a landsmeet with the finest of nobles." As he says with a big smile on his face.

@Cogsrow- Your mother yells up to you, "We will reach the Capital shortly. Be ready for the meeting, and stay with us."

Without further adieu you all will reach the Capital.
As you reach the entrance you see it is on lock down from anyone entering. The captain of the guard is outside awaiting your arival.

PhoenixRise
2014-04-20, 04:46 PM
Yes, I understand that we, being a lineage of arcane users, the King has his aprehension of us, so we must maintain good relationships with him. However, I must ask, for what reason would King Amford fear us so?

Not sure if I should have kept this hidden from other players but...

Requi nods upwards, hoping his father would follow his glance. Hoping his father would follow his glance, and proceed to answer his question. Requi then begins directing with his left hand, and pronouncing something as quitely as possible, feeling out the presence of this observing object.

Edit: Whoops, didn't notice the time jump. Hopefully I can still do the described action?

Requi casts detect magic upwards at the object.
He will maintain it for 3 rounds. Then attempt to determine the school of magic of the spell
Spellcraft Check : [roll0]

Spells used
Detect Magic

Spells remaining
Prestedigitation x2
Resistance

Mount
Mage Armor
Summon Monster

After discussing more with his father, Requi leans back and waits for the trip to be over. Upon arrival, he gets out of the carriage, and steps onto the ground, once more checking his person over for any blemishes or bad wear. Deeming he appeared fitting, he stands, waiting for his father to grant them entrance to the castle.

Vhaidara
2014-04-20, 04:51 PM
Kriosten stops the cart and looks at the guard.
May I enter, sir?

Cogsrow
2014-04-20, 05:01 PM
"Jeanette didn't care she kept humming a song- yes mother

evyldead
2014-04-20, 08:32 PM
@PhoenixRise- This bird is one of the Vizier's Familiar's. Your Detect Magic see's that this bird is engulfed in magical energy. Knowledge - History if you have it DC 14.
"King Amford fears casters are too powerful. If a single sword can't reach a single person in battle then they have too much power at their disposal. For that is what he fear's most. Power. And that bird you see is one of the Vizier's many Familiar's, that one is Silver Wing, the second most powerful of them. He is here to protect us.

@Everyone- The Captain of the guard you all know as Captain Lanwell, he gather's you all around the gate, "The king has requested an audience with you all. And only you and your families are going to be in there. I will show you the way

Sorry for the time jump. We can have some IC roleplay now that you are all together, or if you want to talk one the short trip just say it and I will respond. I was just getting the few hours over with pretty fast haha, sorry about that guys.

Vhaidara
2014-04-20, 08:44 PM
Kriosten looks around at the others
This certainly is an odd assortment to see the king. Oh well, who am I to question royalty?
He adds to himself
The mage that the royalty loves to hate

PhoenixRise
2014-04-20, 11:18 PM
Hearing the words of his father, and also sensing the magical essence of the being above him, Requi tries to recall in his memory about his prior knowledge about King Amford and Vizier.

[roll0]

Requi notices the other families pulling alongside them. Him being fairly new to nobility, greets each of them as they approach curtly with a slight bow in his full noble outfit. Greetings, I hope your travels have been amiable and uneventful? My name is Requi, the current heir to the Nelrok family.

evyldead
2014-04-20, 11:32 PM
Hearing the words of his father, and also sensing the magical essence of the being above him, Requi tries to recall in his memory about his prior knowledge about King Amford and Vizier.

[roll0]

You know what your father just said, But nothing much more.

jamieth
2014-04-21, 12:13 AM
"I am ready, father", Kiala pushed a pair of long, thin blades into their scabbards with a soft *cling* and gave a graceful bow - bow, most definitely not a curtsey, "you know I don't have much luggage".

As the carriage set out towards the capital, the girl looked around. There was something bothering her, but she couldn't quite point it out... it was probably just her mind playing games with her. Might be because the inside of the carriage was too stuffy.

"I'll go sit outside", she declared and, before her father could object, opened the door and climber the carriage's roof, laying on her back to watch the clouds.
[roll0]

evyldead
2014-04-21, 03:48 AM
"I am ready, father", Kiala pushed a pair of long, thin blades into their scabbards with a soft *cling* and gave a graceful bow - bow, most definitely not a curtsey, "you know I don't have much luggage".

As the carriage set out towards the capital, the girl looked around. There was something bothering her, but she couldn't quite point it out... it was probably just her mind playing games with her. Might be because the inside of the carriage was too stuffy.

"I'll go sit outside", she declared and, before her father could object, opened the door and climber the carriage's roof, laying on her back to watch the clouds.
[roll0]

You don't see anything and you make it to catch up to the group.

Ezeze
2014-04-21, 09:17 AM
Are you okay, dad? Franchesca fixes her normally eloquant father with a look of confusion and concern as he bumbles through his impromptu little speech, but before she could properly question him the family as a whole is rushed into the presence of Captain Lanwell.

How odd she thinks to herself. Everyone is acting so strangly, and why would one bring entire families to discuss business? She says none of this, however. Instead she lets her father take the lead, as is only appropreate considering his station as head of the family business.

Do you want me to roll Bardic Knowledge for everyone separately or one, all-encompassing roll? [roll0]

evyldead
2014-04-21, 11:06 AM
Are you okay, dad? Franchesca fixes her normally eloquant father with a look of confusion and concern as he bumbles through his impromptu little speech, but before she could properly question him the family as a whole is rushed into the presence of Captain Lanwell.

How odd she thinks to herself. Everyone is acting so strangly, and why would one bring entire families to discuss business? She says none of this, however. Instead she lets her father take the lead, as is only appropreate considering his station as head of the family business.

Do you want me to roll Bardic Knowledge for everyone separately or one, all-encompassing roll? [roll0]

Your father looks at you then looks back at the captain, "I don't know exactly why they called all of us in.
Bardirc Knowledge for what exactly?

EDIT: Scratch the other Spoiler, haha, Uhm you know who everyone is and what they do and there family status within the Cities and Capital, but the one person you don't know anything about is the lonely boy. You don't know anything about him or who he even is.

Vhaidara
2014-04-21, 11:11 AM
Kriosten, noting the composition of the group, can't help but comment.
So, three noble families, a merchant family, and an orphan peasant walk into a town.
He smiles at the assembled families.
Anyone got a good punchline?

Cogsrow
2014-04-21, 11:18 AM
"Jeanette smirked" the mayor looks them and goes, you are a motley crew, and the peasant responds. You think this is bad you should see the orc horde is following us "she giggles"

Vhaidara
2014-04-21, 11:22 AM
Kriosten grins at her.
Not bad, not bad. Anyone else got one to offer?

Ezeze
2014-04-21, 11:32 AM
Considering the age group, Franchesca decides that maybe she would be more comfortable socializing than her father.

She hops down off her cart and offers her hand to the unknown boy - a rank-neutral gesture, just in case.

Just my name. Please, call me Franchesca

Vhaidara
2014-04-21, 11:36 AM
Kriosten takes her hand.
Kriosten.

jamieth
2014-04-21, 11:42 AM
Kiala laughed at Jeanette's joke, then said, "Kiala. Nice to meet you, Kriosten, Francheska - and it's been a long time, Requi, Lady Jeanette - doing fine, you two?"

Cogsrow
2014-04-21, 12:10 PM
-Jeanette smiles tucking her blond hair behind her ears- I've been well, -the wolf of course stays by her side no matter what anyone says-

Vhaidara
2014-04-21, 01:25 PM
Kriosten nods to Jeanette.
Nice dog. How old is it?

PhoenixRise
2014-04-21, 08:47 PM
Kiala laughed at Jeanette's joke, then said, "Kiala. Nice to meet you, Kriosten, Francheska - and it's been a long time, Requi, Lady Jeanette - doing fine, you two?"

Greetings Kiala, I am doing fine, well, as fine as I can be. My father continues to drill me with boring knowledge of the other nobles and history. I mean, why would I ever need to know that Baroness Nali has a pet cat name Waffle's, and that it's favourite food is Bream?!? Ah, but don't tell him I said that. Requi says with a sigh and a glance towards his father, currently discussing with the guards at the entrance. This meeting is all very sudden, I wonder what important news Vizier wants to tell us, so much so that he depolyed his familiars to watch over our journey.

Vhaidara
2014-04-21, 08:56 PM
These piques Kriosten's interest.
Familiars? As in animals connected to a mage by a magical bond?

evyldead
2014-04-21, 10:02 PM
As you guys talk among your selves, you see this HUGE man in Black War Plate but with no helmet, and right beside him is the small and skinny woman looks like a wizard as you see her book on her back you can likely assume that she is. They have a small crate the man is carrying.
Spot check DC 15 since they are near you guys.

Ezeze
2014-04-22, 08:49 AM
[roll0]

what? Vizier? But I thought... Franchesca cuts off short as the strange pair approach.

evyldead
2014-04-22, 10:36 AM
Kriosten and Franchesca, as you see this pair walk by something fell out of the crate, looks like a shad of some sort, you have been able to barely see it fall out.

The Captain seems to let them through the gates no problem and with no words to say to them.

Vhaidara
2014-04-22, 11:02 AM
Kriosten goes over to invstigate. After all, no one expects the peasant to be polite and actually pay attention.

Ezeze
2014-04-22, 11:02 AM
Francesca watches the strange pair disappear inside. She turns with a flounce to Captain Lanwell. She twirls a lock of hair between two fingers and inquires in a sweet voice Are we waiting for someone else, Captain, or does the King intend to meet us out here by the gate?

evyldead
2014-04-22, 01:35 PM
Kriosten goes over to invstigate. After all, no one expects the peasant to be polite and actually pay attention.

You see a small shard of some sort. Do you pick it up or leave it?

---

Captain Lanwell looks at you and smiles "Sorry for the wait, was just having friendly conversation with your parents. Captain Lanwell turns around and waves his hand, and in a few moments the gate starts to open." "I will lead the way for you to the meeting room. Please follow me everyone." The captain waits for everyone to get back into their carts and he gets on top of his horse and waits under the gate.

Vhaidara
2014-04-22, 01:51 PM
Kriosten snatches the shard and follows the group, still wondering how he got mixed up in the affairs of the kingdom's great and powerful.

evyldead
2014-04-22, 02:07 PM
When you touch the shard you feel magical energy flow through your body from this shard.
---
As you guys follow him, you are guided to the from of the king's keep. "Go up the stairs and follow your guide in there. He will show you the way."

PhoenixRise
2014-04-22, 04:25 PM
Requi follows behind his father and mother, peering past them, and looking to try to catch a glimpse of the king and more importantly for Requi, Vizier.

Vhaidara
2014-04-22, 04:28 PM
Kriosten sticks to the back, rubbing the shard in his pocket between his fingers.

Ezeze
2014-04-23, 12:39 AM
Franchesca subtly maneuvers to sit near Kriosten, hoping to find out who he is before the King arrives.

When they are seated she reopens conversation with a smile. I don't think I've seen you about before. Are you often visit Aglorond?

Vhaidara
2014-04-23, 12:54 AM
Kriosten returns the girl's smile.
Only about twice a year with my parents. I'm guessing you have quite a bit more opportunity.

Ezeze
2014-04-23, 11:12 PM
Less often than you'd think.

With your parents? But earlier I thought you referred to yourself as an orphan? Franchesca's tone is inquiring, but not undelicately so. She's not so curious as to be rude.

Vhaidara
2014-04-23, 11:15 PM
Kriosten's face darkens.
They were killed by bandits on the return trip about a month ago.
His tone, previously friendly and warm, is now sharp and cold.

Ezeze
2014-04-23, 11:18 PM
Oh gosh I'm so sorry! Franchesca rests an earnest hand on Kriosten's arm. I didn't mean to... I'm sorry for being so blunt. You must still feel their loss so keenly.

Vhaidara
2014-04-23, 11:20 PM
He shrugs off her hand.
It might be the shock, but I've kept myself busy. It helps that the men who killed them are dead.
His voice isn't as sharp anymore, but it still has a cold emptiness to it.

Cogsrow
2014-04-23, 11:23 PM
-Jeanette chuckles at the two, and she looks at her wolf- This is why I like the woods jacob

evyldead
2014-04-24, 11:47 AM
As you guys go up the stairs into the keep the guide is right inside. He says, "Lords and ladies of Arcadia, thank you for showing up in such short notice. If you will please follow me I will take you to the meeting room." He starts to walk down the hall, makes a right, up the stairs, next floor to the left and he opens these big doors, and the king and the Vizier are sitting there.

Vhaidara
2014-04-24, 11:50 AM
Kriosten makes note of Jeanette's chuckle
Pretentious bitch.
When they enter the room, he decides not to bow. No point hiding his disdain for the ruler who's kingdom couldn't stop bandits from killing his parents.

Ezeze
2014-04-24, 12:28 PM
Where Kriosten might not bow Franchesca more than compensates - tucking her left foot behind her right and bending her knees gracefully until they are mere inches from the floor, delicately holding the hem of her skirt to keep it from becoming tangled about her legs and lowering her head into a perfectly executed, demure, courtly curtsy. She holds the pose for approximately three seconds before gracefully resuming her feet. It's an honor, Your Majesty.

jamieth
2014-04-24, 02:52 PM
Kiala silently kneels before the rulers - yet again, a knight's gesture, not a lady's.

PhoenixRise
2014-04-24, 04:50 PM
Requi, upon sighting the king, bows lowly to him, with legs together, and with a straight back. Following what he was taught, he awaits for acknowledgement to be able to raise his head.

evyldead
2014-04-25, 09:45 AM
Your parents bow before the king, and the king watches as you all bow. "Please stand up and sit you are all friends of mine which is why I called you here. There is urgent news from the Dwarves and Elves, blood mages have been attacking towns and cities. Now I hear from the Vizier and his familiar's, that they are headed here in one weeks time in a mass force that we cannot fight. Which is why I call upon you, my friends, to gather up arms of your cities and help join in this fight!" The king stands and holds up his spear which seems to be made of pure gold.

Vhaidara
2014-04-25, 10:12 AM
Alright, so that explains them. Now what do you want with me?
Kriosten's tone is still harsh, the memory of his parent's deaths fresh from his conversation with Francheska.

PhoenixRise
2014-04-25, 10:14 AM
Requi raises his head, listening to the king's message I can understand why the called our family, being one of the few magical families remaining in the kingdom, but why an orphan boy, and why not the other nobles? There must be more than what meets the eye. However, he dares not say a thing. He awaits for his father's reply, which will most definitely be affirmative, as he would not want to lose the king's favor. In the meantime, he observes the king, and the vizier.

Ezeze
2014-04-25, 12:26 PM
Franchesca sits as bidden, but a look of pure confusion crosses her features when the King mentions 'joining the fight.'

Pardon, your Majesty. I mean no disrespect. But do I understand correctly that you intend for us to become soldiers? She could not have sounded more dubious and unconvinced if she had been asked to transform into a parakeet.

jamieth
2014-04-25, 01:03 PM
""Your Majesty", Kiala said, "I am ever grateful to you for giving me this chance to prove myself, but... surely, you have more experienced warriors in your command?"

Cogsrow
2014-04-25, 03:25 PM
-Jeanette was debateing if she was actually going to listen to the king and die for a fight she didn't care for or just go live in nature-

evyldead
2014-04-27, 12:32 AM
The Vizier steps up and say's, "We're not asking you exactly, just get your townsman to take up arms." The king nods in agreement

Vhaidara
2014-04-27, 12:39 AM
Kriosten still feels that there is something he's not being told, and it is getting to him. His voice is starting to get loud.
So you're asking an orphan child to rally a village? What the Hells am I supposed to do? Any of your soldiers would be better at rallying the village than I would!

Ezeze
2014-04-27, 01:26 AM
Um. I think, perhaps... If you better explained what you wanted us to do, Your Majesty? Franchesca speaks quietly and deliberately, trying to defuse the situation before someone gets executed....

evyldead
2014-04-27, 09:25 AM
Franchesca's father start to say, "I nor any of my family are fighters, but I will hire and train the best soldiers. But I nor my family can be in a fight this drastic, I wont put their lives on the line."

Kiala's father stand up "We will fight with you my king, I will rally forces in my home town to join the cause."

jeanette's mother listen at everyone's word's and looks to the king and Vizier, "Where are these blood mage's and how powerful can they be?"

Requi Nel'mu's father looks to Jeanettes's mother says "We shouldn't question if he needs our help. He asked us to get help for him. His troops are getting ran over by these mage's and he needs our help to get more help and stop this fighting!"

The king peers over and listen's too all of your words. "These mage's are causing trouble with the Elves and the Dwarves and now they are headed towards us. We have to put a stop to them, no matter how powerful they might be the must be stopped at all costs. And you their orphan, what is your name and why are you here?"

Kriosten your pocket glows and gets hotter as the shard in your pocket feels like its on fire but it doesn't hurt.

Vhaidara
2014-04-27, 10:16 AM
Kriosten laughs at the situation
Wait, you don't know why I'm here either? The captain stopped me along with the highborn.
His hand is still in his pocket, clutching the stone and rubbing the glowing stone.
My name is Kriosten, since I am apparently not known in such high circles as the the captain's words implied.

evyldead
2014-04-28, 09:38 AM
The king looks confused on the matter "Why did our captain let you in? No matter we will all figure this out soon enough, right now we have more important issues at hand."

The Vizier looks at Kriosten "What is in your pocket young sir?

DC 20

Ezeze
2014-04-28, 09:46 AM
(ooc: DC20? o.0 You're aware that we're level 1, right?

[roll0])

Vhaidara
2014-04-28, 10:01 AM
Kriosten pulls the shard out of his pocket.
Just a shard of something. Some men dropped it while we were waiting

Fortitude: [roll0]

PhoenixRise
2014-04-28, 12:09 PM
Requi, just now taking note of the object, is visibly suprised, and tries to examine and discern the glow.

Fortitude:
[roll0]

Spellcraft:
[roll1]

evyldead
2014-04-28, 12:22 PM
@PhoenixRise- You know it looks like a shard of ancient artifact's called mythols

You all get pushed back into the wall and see your parents withstand the force. The keep starts to rumble and the floor cracks. The king yells "Guards at the ready." The Vizier puts up some type of bubble around the king as the floor cracks even more. It feels like the you guys hit the wall that it starts to cave in and starts falling some pieces fall straight down into the sewers from the lower floor caving in already.

The doors burst open as you see the huge man and the woman from outside with some other blood mages. She starts casting and some of your parents and some of the guards turn to ice and some to stone instantly. The king and the Vizier are up still as you see the king shoots out lighting from his spear, right before it hits the woman the huge man quickly steps in front of it and reflects the bolt of lighting back at them with more force then it originally had. Hits the bubble and the bubble goes down. The woman casts again and the king is turned to ice and the Vizier turned to stone. The floor caves in as you all start falling straight down to the sewers.

DC 13 to avoid being hit by the big pieces of stone.

Ezeze
2014-04-30, 07:39 PM
[roll0]

Da-! Franchesca starts, panicked at seeing her father turned to stone. But she's cut off mid exclamation by a rather large and dangerous-looking piece of ceiling falling, hitting her squarely on her shoulder and causing her to reflexively nurse the area.

(ooc: Want to roll damage?)

Vhaidara
2014-04-30, 07:42 PM
[roll0]

Actions depend on damage taken

Cogsrow
2014-04-30, 08:24 PM
[roll0] one reflex roll

-Jeanette blinks grabbing her wolf and twisting to dodge a rock as she falls she is shocked, rolling over in the sewage" Mother! -tears streaming from her eyes still not able to comprehend what just happened.

evyldead
2014-05-01, 09:12 AM
You all manage to dodge the really big pieces of rubble.
[roll0]
As you guys land the smell of the sewers run through your senses.

Vhaidara
2014-05-01, 09:17 AM
Kriosten coughs as he lands.
Who else made it down here?

PhoenixRise
2014-05-01, 04:31 PM
Requi shakes himself off. He was not used to being in such a dangerous situation, and was not prepared for anything like this. His immediate thought went to his father, who's fate was not known. M-my father is a wizard himself! I'm sure he will be okay Requi told to himself, over and over.

Slowly standing up now, with the dim light coming from the room which he fell from, He looks around, straining against the darkness around him.

[roll0]

Spells used
Detect Magic

Spells remaining
Prestedigitation x2
Resistance

Mount
Mage Armor
Summon Monster

Ezeze
2014-05-02, 11:20 AM
Kriosten? Is that you? Francesca calls out in response to his inquiry. What the hell just happened? Gods it stinks down here. Where is my father? Where is the King? She mutters an arcane word and four small, dancing lights spring from her fingertips to illuminate their surroundings.

evyldead
2014-05-02, 03:40 PM
As the light shines near you, you only see the rubble around you and a somewhat dim sewer. As you look up you see the floor starting to slowly rebuild itself and the light coming from there slowly going away.

Torches would be good down here.

Vhaidara
2014-05-02, 03:48 PM
Franchesca?
Kriosten speaks a word and his palm begins to glow.
I have no idea. The man and woman were carrying the box that had this shard in it. It's called a mythol. I thought they were just myths.
He looks around and, if he can see Franchesca, he'll go over to her and try to help her up.

PhoenixRise
2014-05-08, 09:22 PM
Hello? Is that you....Kristan? Requi says into the darkness. Lacking sight of his surroundings, he keeps his arms to himself, unwilling to simply reach out. He recognized that those shards were beholding great magic, and feared that there may be lingering effects, waiting in the dark.

Rather, just stood where he was, and waited for his eyes to properly adjust to the new level of darkness.

evyldead
2014-05-08, 10:56 PM
As all your eyes get used to the dark and find each other. If you have it.
You all notice that the keep has completely rebuilt the floor above you and small dim lights have lit up the sewers. You all can see normally now.

Vhaidara
2014-05-09, 11:59 AM
My name is Kriosten, highborn. And I'm here.
He holds his glowing hand up.
Can everyone walk?

PhoenixRise
2014-05-11, 12:05 PM
Shaking himself off, he begins moving towards the voice of Kriosten My appologies. Would anyone perchance have a torch? I am having difficulty seeing very well in this lighting.

Vhaidara
2014-05-11, 01:17 PM
Kriosten shakes his glowing hand in the air.
No torches, but I think there is ample light here.

Cogsrow
2014-05-11, 01:38 PM
-Jeanette stands up and wipes her eyes and casts light and touches her quarter staff- There we go...and we won't have to worry about the smoke -She was visibly shaking and looked terrified-

Vhaidara
2014-05-15, 08:00 AM
We need to get out of here. If we can get to my cart we should be able to run.
Kriosten tries to figure out which way will lead out.

evyldead
2014-05-15, 03:32 PM
We need to get out of here. If we can get to my cart we should be able to run.
Kriosten tries to figure out which way will lead out.

as you try too look around for ways out you notice some stairs, well they look like stairs, or it could just be the wall.

Vhaidara
2014-05-15, 04:14 PM
Kriosten makes his way in that direction. Since three of the four of them have created light, he feels there is nothing wrong with taking one source away to investigate an exit.

evyldead
2014-05-15, 11:51 PM
As you get closer you can see shadow's coming from the walls on the further end of the hallway in the right way of where you ae going.

Vhaidara
2014-05-28, 02:05 PM
Kriosten motions with his glowing hand as he continues.
Come on guys, I think there might be an exit this way!