PDA

View Full Version : Optimization [3.5] Trying to build a half-minotaur Barbarian

Secosera
2014-04-20, 09:58 PM
Hey all,

I'm trying to plan out a build that involves tripping, AoOs, charging, and a bit of Divine spellcasting thrown in. Might be too much, but I'd love some help ironing it out. LA buyoff is allowed, 32 point buy, 2 flaws.

So far what I have:
Human Half Minotaur: Str 14(+12), Dex 16(-2), Con 14(+6), Int 10(-2), Wis 12(+2), Cha 12
1-3 Spirit Lion Wolf Totem Barb
Feats: (1) Power Attack, (H) Imp Bullrush, (Flaw) Combat Reflexes, (Flaw) Knight of Stars, (3) Knockdown
4-5 Fighter
Feats: (Bonus) EWP+ WF: Bastard Sword
6 Crusader
Maneuvers: ???
Stance: Thicket of Blades
Feat: Shock Trooper
7-9 Exotic Weapon Master
Weapon Tricks: Uncanny Blow, Trip attack, Flurry of Strikes
Feats: (9) Righteous Wrath
10-19 Champion of Gwynharwyf
Feats: (12) Robilar's Gambit, (15) Leap Attack, (18) Knockback or Large and in Charge? Not sure what to get here.
20 ???

With this I'd get 2x Str to damage, able to trip with it, and flurry. Haven't thought on what maneuvers to take so any suggestions would be appreciated. And I'm not sure where to go at 20. Maybe Sword of Righteousness from BoED?
Any ideas on what to use for the last feat? Anything I should change? Am I spreading myself too thin?
I figure I'd use a reach weapon until I get to EWM and then trip with the bastard sword once I get the trick for it. I think it'd be fun to play RP-wise and fun in a fight too! Anyways, that's all I have so far. Please help me!!

Thanks,
Seco