PDA

View Full Version : Feat for changing primary spellcasting stat

Yogibear41
2014-04-20, 10:42 PM
I seem to remember a feat (maybe from dragon magazine) that changed the primary casting stat of a particular class, so wisdom based wizards, or int based druids would be possible, but I can't seem to find the feat now :smallfrown:

Zanos
2014-04-20, 10:47 PM
Lost Tradition from Bastards and Bloodlines?

Fates
2014-04-20, 10:56 PM
Dragonlance has a couple of feats that allow divine spell casters to use intelligence or charisma respectively rather than wisdom for determining the maximum level of spell they can cast and bonus spells. The CHA one, Dynamic Priest, is awesome for Spirit Shamans, because it removes the split-ability aspect to their spellcasting. Unfortunately doesn't work for favored souls, since theirs is split the other way, though a generous DM might allow it to work.

Jeff the Green
2014-04-20, 11:09 PM
Dragonlance has a couple of feats that allow divine spell casters to use intelligence or charisma respectively rather than wisdom for determining the maximum level of spell they can cast and bonus spells. The CHA one, Dynamic Priest, is awesome for Spirit Shamans, because it removes the split-ability aspect to their spellcasting. Unfortunately doesn't work for favored souls, since theirs is split the other way, though a generous DM might allow it to work.

And Academic Priest does the same for Archivists.

To be complete, Illumians can get their bonus spells based off of Strength (Aesh and Krau sigils) or Dexterity (Urr and Krau sigils). Very nice for gishy types and half casters who want to reduce their MADness. I think with transparency it also works for bonus PP, making it excellent for PsiWars.

Yogibear41
2014-04-20, 11:27 PM
Lost Tradition from Bastards and Bloodlines?

I think this is the one, the other 2 are nice but really want to be wisdom based if possible (most of the time)