PDA

View Full Version : Cityport of Lamplight IC

roko10
2014-04-21, 12:12 AM
It was just a normal day in Lamplight.

You see, an important-but-eccentric noble named Matthias has lost an important family heirloom. A locket, to be exact.

So he hired a party of adventurers to find and retrieve the locket for him, in exchange for sponsorship(and his eternal gratitude, but who cares about that?). Simple enough. However, there was a minor complication.

The locket was in hands of the greatest criminal syndicate in Lamplight; the Fell Syndicate. Unfortunately, our adventurers has no idea that the locket was in the hands of the Fell until it was too late.

Our heroes are now locked in a combat situation with the Fell that will test their worth and ability.

So, just as I said, it was just a normal day in Lamplight.

OOC[]
You are now fighting against six level 4 Grunts, two level 5 Strikers and a Section Leader.
Section Leader[]
EL 5 Ranger Professional Soldier/Daggers and Bolts(A Reign of Arrows)/Battle is Tempering/Demo Man(Rogue)

Human

KOM:DEX KDM:INT

Str 10
Dex 18 +2 Racial +2 (Bonus)
Con 12
Int 14 +2 (Bonus)
Wis 10
Cha 8

Longbow:Medium, Brutal 2, Distant 1.

Attack (using Longbow): +5 (Attack) +4 (Ability) +1 Race (1d6+10)

HP: 40 (8*5)
Movement Speed: 40 ft
Vision Mode: Normal

trained skills:
Acrobatics +10
Athletics +5
Perception +5
Intimidate +4

feats:
R: A Song of Arrows
1: Runic Gunkinght
3: Truly Bad People

AC: 17
Fort: +6 | Ref: +9 | Will: +2
DR: 2

Rhyvurg
2014-04-21, 01:12 AM
Sir Wellington holds onto his top hat as he takes a step into nothingness, returning to existence next to the Section Leader. "Have at thee, rapscallion!" He slashes at the footpad with his Grim Heritor.

Using Shadow Blink adjacent to Section Leader.
[roll0] Initiative
[roll1] Attack
[roll2] Damage (fire)

herodofcows
2014-04-21, 12:16 PM
"I begin to regret that Matthias did not kiss us before $%^#ing us so thoroughly! HA!" Corbin sounds out as he unsheathes his Grim Heretor. He charges their front line (presumably more than 10 feet away), and lays into the first available enemy grunt.

"Take THAT, barbarian! Sycophant! Troglodyte! Vegetarian!"

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Rokku
2014-04-21, 09:58 PM
"Tch," Jiao sneers at the assembled thugs, clearly unimpressed.

"I can't believe so few of you were sent to welcome a dragon princess!"

Jiao Long takes two steps and springs into the air, twirling towards the nearest enemy. Flowing blue ki extends from her limbs like claws as she lashes out at her target.

Move Action: Move to nearest target + Bluff to make him flat-footed [roll0]

Standard action: Attack with Dragon Claws! Hit: [roll1] Damage: [roll2] + [roll3] if Bluff succeeded. Also, if the attack hit Hungry Ocean deals HP reduction equal to the damage before the damage.

stack
2014-04-22, 11:38 AM
"Spirit of fire, come unto me." Eric's body is wreathed in flame, the intense light filling the area. He points to the enemies' apparent leader. "Burn."init [roll0]

standard elemental burst [roll1] ref 20 half
flame's kiss as move 11 fire damage + burning

partial move for perception to reduce saves by 2, [roll2]

free to create radiance spread out to close, swift to dazzle for 5 rounds, dc 18 fort reduces to dazzle 1 rnd, enemies are [revealed]

DogbertLinc
2014-04-22, 05:13 PM
You'll taint my city no longer, scoundrels!

Says Lesym as he charges head first into the fray, to whoever is the closest enemy.

Init: [roll0]
Swift: begin War Dance. +2atk, +2dmg, +2Acro
move: Knowledge (any), DC10+Lv vs I think everyone: [roll1] if success, all alies get +3 to attack
Partial move: Acrobatics to dodge AoO and get target flatfooted: [roll2]
Charge attack (PA for 2): [roll3], damage: [roll4]
I made a mistake and have another +2dmg from Wardance. Not that it'll hit anything.

roko10
2014-04-23, 01:05 AM
IC:

The section guard, wrought by flames and struck down by the psychic robot, promptly fell in a bloody heap.

The archers, seeking revenge for their Section Guard's, eadied their bows, and fired upon Firehand.

The grunts were driven back for a bit, but decided to steel their resolve and counterattack the adventurers, showing remarkable coordination.

Section Guard: RIP

Scout 1: 77 HP, Eric FIrehand
(1d20+11)[21]
(1d6+11)[17]
Scout 2: 77 HP
(1d20+11)[27]
(1d6+11)[14]
Grunt 1: 66 HP, Jiao Long
(1d20+9)[25]
(1d6+9)[12]
Grunt 2: 67 HP, Corbin
(1d20+9)[20]
(1d6+9)[13]

Grunt 3: 84 HP, Corbin
(1d20+9)[15]
(1d6+9)[15]

Grunt 4: 59 HP, Lesym
(1d20+9)[28]
(1d6+9)[10]

DogbertLinc
2014-04-24, 11:24 AM
Lesym circles around his initial target after the strikeback and prepares to go at him again:

Surrender your weaknesses to me!

HP: 82/90
Move: New knowledge check: [roll0] if success, +3 deflection to allies' AC
Partial move Acrobatics for flatfooted: [roll1]
5ft step around my initial target
Standard: 2 attacks (PA for 2): 1st: [roll2] dmg: [roll3] | 2nd: [roll4] dmg: [roll5]
Each attack gives a Mighty Smash stack, 3 stacks give a -1 to attack. All damage non-lethal if needed.

Will use Imm. Action to move to a new target, if 1st attack blows him up.

Rhyvurg
2014-04-24, 08:18 PM
"Bully!" Finished with the Section Leader, the boisterous knight turns to the others. "Who's next, boys?"

Not sure who, but someone should be getting a flanking bonus now

Rokku
2014-04-25, 04:57 AM
Jiao Long looks at her wound, more offended than injured.

"You would dare?!"

Snarling in an altogether inhuman way, the dragon princess swipes low in a feint, then thrusts her ki claws deep into her opponent's gut.

Bluff to render the target flat-footed [roll0], Attack [roll1], Damage [roll2] + Sneak Attack (if bluff succeeded) [roll3]. On a hit, Hungry Ocean deals HP reduction equal to the total damage dealt and heals Jiao for the same amount.

stack
2014-04-25, 11:17 AM
Eric just frowns as the arrow deflects of his armor, then sends yet more flame into the enemy ranks.standard elemental burst [roll0] ref 20 half targeting the nearest wounded enemy to finish them off
flame's kiss as move 11 fire damage + burning targeting someone who is within close range and likely to survive the round (to get the healing from having someone burning nearby)

partial move for perception to reduce saves by 2, [roll1]

free to create radiance spread out to close, swift to dazzle for 5 rounds, dc 18 fort reduces to dazzle 1 rnd, enemies are [revealed]

herodofcows
2014-04-29, 12:54 AM
"DAMNABLE BLEEDING PSYCHO-VETERANARIAN!" Corbin screams, utterly beside himself. He unleashes a furious blast at the most recent enemy to wound him, angling it to send his foe careening into another. He follows this mental blow up with a physical one at his

Move: Mental Thrust, DC 17 to avoid.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]