PDA

View Full Version : Your dream d20 world

Jamin
2007-02-08, 08:17 PM
If you were asked by wizards to make a new rpg based on the d20 system what would it be. I want all the juicy details . I will post mine in a bit.

Stormcrow
2007-02-08, 08:30 PM
Heh, not likely.
"Seriously, you tell me your concept first and... yeah.. i'll put mine up later" the smell the Imp of Intellectual Property Theft in the air.

Jamin
2007-02-08, 08:55 PM
Jeez I was just going to go pick something up at a friend's house so I decided to post the rest after I got back. I would never steal anyones Ideas. Besides I worked very hard on my world and I am rather proud of it but what you said makes me think this was a bad idea. Well now I feel dumb. But I could pm you the basic overview if you still don't think I had an idea along

Halcyon_Dax
2007-02-08, 09:07 PM
Yikes.... That was pretty accusatory stormcrow...

I would like to hear peoples anwsers to this question, although i think you mean D&D campaign settings? Not sure.

doliemaster
2007-02-08, 09:11 PM
It would be a undercover horror rpg where you have to use stealth and smarts to survive against a leatherface/jason/freddy type monster and try to beat it.

reorith
2007-02-08, 09:14 PM
it takes place in a world where love is forbidden and contain all the cliche hack and slash fun of a sunday mass.