PDA

View Full Version : My idiot sorcerer needs help picking a new spell

hirojinbrodie
2014-04-28, 01:14 AM
My low int sorcerer has miraculously made it to level eight. However now I need to pick new spells. Now I have been wanting to get Wings of Flurry for a while (augmented by my draconic bloodline) but I was thinking about it and was considering getting polymorph instead. Should I stick with my original idea or go for the polymorph or some other spell. I am a mix of battlefield control with a focus on debuffs and defense (wings of cover and the like), with a few attack spells, so a lot of this has to do with defense/attack options.

Demidos
2014-04-28, 01:17 AM
My low int sorcerer has miraculously made it to level eight. However now I need to pick new spells. Now I have been wanting to get Wings of Flurry for a while (augmented by my draconic bloodline) but I was thinking about it and was considering getting polymorph instead. Should I stick with my original idea or go for the polymorph or some other spell. I am a mix of battlefield control with a focus on debuffs and defense (wings of cover and the like), with a few attack spells, so a lot of this has to do with defense/attack options.

Both are good. The largest thing is that Polymorph will give you more versatility (movement benefits + extrasensory sensing +defenses) and wings of flurry will help mob control. Whatever you need more. Depends on your party.