PDA

View Full Version : Pimp My Mule

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-02-10, 02:06 AM
Okay, the Dungeon Mule is a staple of adventuring parties who cannot afford bags of holding or haversacks. It can carry far more than the party members can, which means more treasure you can haul back. It also means you can haul back fairly sizable pieces that you would normally be unable to take with you (such as a four foot long painting worth 10k, but who is going to carry around something that bulky while trying to go through combat?).

However, after the party can start affording Haversacks, the Dungeon Mule starts lacking in utility. Parties start going up against things with area effect abilities which can kill the mule even if it makes it's save. They also start running into problems that mules simply cannot cross, like climbing up cliffs and such.

I'm running a game for my friends, and they wanted a dungeon mule which would be able to withstand the rigors of adventuring. We came up with something reasonable which I found quite amusing and thought I'd share...

Draw, the Dungeon Mule
Size/Type: Large Animal
Hit Dice: 5d8+15 (35 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 16 (-1 size, +2 Dex, +5 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+9
Attack: Hoof +4 melee (1d4+3)
Full Attack: 2 hooves +4 melee (1d4+3)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, Evasion
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +1
Abilities: Str 17, Dex 14, Con 17, Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 6
Skills: Listen +6, Spot +6
Feats: Alertness, Endurance

Draw is the Ranger's Animal Companion. He specifically asked that since he can get a horse or a pony, could he get a mule instead, and I agreed. So the Rng6/Sorc1/AA3 has an effective druid level of 3, which gives his pet Evasion, +2 HD, +2 Natural Armor, +1 Dex/Str, and two extra tricks.

Draw's Equipment

Yes, the whole party chipped in to purchase this equipment for Draw. I was too amused by this to have the heart to refuse them.

Gold Tooth of Sustenance - functions exactly as a Ring of Sustenance, only it is a gold tooth. Yes, they paid double price for an unusual item, and 500 gp for the MW gold tooth. Yes, the mule has a gold tooth. The ranger's player told me this was to keep from having to worry about feed, but I suspect he just likes playing 'Pimp my Mule'. I did agree to it, though, because it was funny and yet fitting.

Horseshoes of the Zephyr - Now the mule can walk over things that even the party can't, allowing it to go anywhere they can. It also doesn't leave tracks. The party wizard now has Telekenesis in case he needs to bring the mule up a ladder or something.

Saddle, Pack - so it can carry more stuff.

Everburning Lanterns - It has two Bull's Eye Lanterns with Continual Flame spells in them, one hanging on the lantern hook on each of the front corners of the pack saddle. It also has one in a regular lantern in the back. This is to keep the party from having to worry about who is carrying the light source for dungeon crawls.

Lantern of Revealing The fourth lantern is a Lantern of Revealing with a Continual Flame inside to keep it lit at all times. This has saved the party from ambush once already.

Collar of Resistance +2 to help beef up his saves

Saddlebags of Holding - Draw has two Saddlebags of Holding type IV, one over each side. These are large enough to hold nearly any sort of treasure they could find.

Handy Haversack - While having nowhere near the capacity of the saddlebags, it's built-in index makes it a handy place to store things that the party might want to access quickly (potions of nutralize poison, healing potions, or other items which need to be on hand quickly in the event of an emergency). It is resting on the pack saddle between the two saddlebags.The party has rigged up a four-post harness for the pack saddle to hang the lanterns on, and brace the Haversack between.

The Ranger was tempted to get some enchanted Barding for the mule, but instead went for the much cheaper Mage Armor as one of his sorcerer spells known to cast on the mule.

In short, the Ranger had to choose an animal companion, but knew he wasn't going to get more than 6 levels of Ranger any time soon (eventually going for Ranger9/Sorc1/AA10 so he can get evasion). Since he was only effective 3rd level druid, he knew his animal companion wasn't going to be much use in combat, so he came up with this idea. The rest of the party just LOVED the idea, so they all chipped in to outfit the mule.

I must say, this is one of the most pimped out NPC followers I've ever heard of, and a masterful use of what is normally considered a gimped class ability. They have been able to pack away darn near everything that isn't nailed down (and a few things that were) in those saddlebags (500 cu.ft. of storage...) including statues made of valuable metals or were artistically valuable, other forms of large and cumbersome but expensive artwork, a backup alter for the cleric in the event he needs to drop down a Hallow somewhere, an entire adult dragon rendered down for parts (scales, teeth, bones, blood... they killed it, then butchered it, and stored all the parts, which has paid them back most of the cost of outfitting the mule already), and just about anything else they came across that looked vaguely valuable.

Is it efficent? I don't know. That's a WHOLE lot of storage on that mule (3,000 lbs just in the saddlebags). But is it cool? Heck yea... that's why I let them do it.

Of course, the whole thing started when someone said 'My character is a pimp daddy', and someone else said 'pimp my ass'. And as we all know, that's just another word for donkey, right? So, they took him literally, and now they've got Draw, the Pimpin' Dungeon Mule.

Red Sky Knight
2007-02-10, 05:11 AM
That ass got layers! now all you need is awaken

PinkysBrain
2007-02-10, 05:40 AM
Maybe they are just master metagamers and it's all an elaborate ruse to prevent you from throwing AoE spells at them ;) Or do they just keep naming every new version Draw?

Hzurr
2007-02-10, 01:10 PM
This makes me happy.

JellyPooga
2007-02-10, 01:17 PM
What can I say but 'Wow'?

I do have one question though. What sort of paint job does it have? Are we talking 'Go Fasta Stripes' or 'Flames from the Wheel Arches (hooves)'? I'm pretty sure the wizard could knock up some kind of permanent, magical dying process to really pimp that ass.:smallbiggrin:

mikeejimbo
2007-02-10, 01:19 PM
That ass got layers! now all you need is awaken

Draw, the awakened pimped ass.

JaronK
2007-02-10, 01:22 PM
I've done something similar before, and it wasn't even an animal companion. There's a story going around the internet of a mule that attacked and killed a mountain lion that was stalking a man and his wife when they were out on the trail, which lead to me buying a Magebreed War Mule. It rocked.

JaronK

OzymandiasVolt
2007-02-10, 01:31 PM
I feel I must mention that Bags of Holding are limited by both space AND weight. Those metal statues must've been small.

(But yeah, that's pretty freaking awesome.)

clericwithnogod
2007-02-10, 01:47 PM
That's absolutely awesome.

Summon Desert Ally II let's you summon a donkey. If you use an online gaming tool, you can assign display text for your attack macros like: "Bite, my ass" and use them in response to annoyances.

Björn
2007-02-10, 02:11 PM
good but does the gold tooth have the mules initial on it?
it's not a pimped out mule with out the initial on the gold tooth

Woot Spitum
2007-02-10, 02:17 PM
That's great. All you need now is some sort of seige weapon mounted on it. The closest any party I've played with has come to spending that much money on a pack animal was when we bought a domesticated triceratops to pull a massive cart. It was kinda impractical, but very cool.

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-02-10, 04:39 PM
Maybe they are just master metagamers and it's all an elaborate ruse to prevent you from throwing AoE spells at them ;) Or do they just keep naming every new version Draw?

Surprisingly enough, Draw has survived quite a few AoE stuff tossed at them. Since he's the Ranger's animal companion, he has Evasion, so he takes no damage on a sucessfull save. That Collar of Resistance really helps too.

That ass got layers! now all you need is awakenActually, that would hurt Draw more than help. He'd loose all the bonus hit dice, natural armor, stat bonuses, and Evasion that being the Ranger's Animal Companion gets. The idea got brought up, but shot down for this reason. Also, as an animal companion, he is more reliable than if he were an Awakened beast with it's own motives.

I do have one question though. What sort of paint job does it have? Are we talking 'Go Fasta Stripes' or 'Flames from the Wheel Arches (hooves)'? I'm pretty sure the wizard could knock up some kind of permanent, magical dying process to really pimp that ass.New York Rims (horseshoes), and Go Fasta Stripes. They are looking into a practical boombox to install next, but are having issues with the party Rogue who wants to keep things quiet for potential ambushing/preventing ambushes.

I feel I must mention that Bags of Holding are limited by both space AND weight. Those metal statues must've been small.

(But yeah, that's pretty freaking awesome.)250 cu.ft. per bag is a LOT of space in there. But yes, they were not too big.

good but does the gold tooth have the mules initial on it?
it's not a pimped out mule with out the initial on the gold toothOh heck yea. What kind of gold tooth is considered Masterworked if it don't have your initials etched in it?

Woot Spitum
2007-02-10, 04:52 PM
Ooh! You could get an enchanted boombox that can cast Soundburst, Shout, Greater Shout, and Earthquake! Plus give it the ability to automatically dispel any silence based spell.

Arang
2007-02-10, 05:27 PM
That mule needs some enchanted mule bling. Necklaces with initials, top hats, grills (sorry, that should be grillz), the works. Then you need some sort of light spell on the shoes so you get an underglow neon mule. Then all you need is some coloured steam coming out of its nostrils at the same time that it activates its Haste ability.

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-02-10, 05:38 PM
That mule needs some enchanted mule bling. Necklaces with initials, top hats, grills (sorry, that should be grillz), the works. Then you need some sort of light spell on the shoes so you get an underglow neon mule. Then all you need is some coloured steam coming out of its nostrils at the same time that it activates its Haste ability.

The Collar of Resistance is a golden necklace with a big 'D' dangle, gem studded.

They are working on finding him some sort of proper headgear as well.

They recently sold the statue, and are looking into some Mithral Barding with suitabally pimped out paint job.

He has no Haste ability, sadly. He has Horseshoes of a Zephyr, not Horshoes of Speed. While they are looking into getting him some 'nitro boosters', the Zephyr is just too damn useful to the party to switch them out on a more permanent basis. Besides, it does the party little good for the mule to go faster if the rest of the party cannot catch up with him.

"With my New York Rims, and my Gold Tooth displayed... no body messes with me 'cause they know I got it made. Yea I'm bad... I'm nationwide"

Rama_Lei
2007-02-10, 05:43 PM
You may also consider a variety of enchantments such as Antipathy, which repels intelligent creatures or Sanctuary, which is great since he's not going to be attacking. A few ideas to keep the greatest NPC ever alive.

CockroachTeaParty
2007-02-10, 05:51 PM
When you got a new mule...
uh huh uh huh
And you're feelin' like a fool...
ok ok
Whatcha gonna do?

GHOST RIDE IT!
Ghost ride your ass!

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-02-10, 06:13 PM
You may also consider a variety of enchantments such as Antipathy, which repels intelligent creatures or Sanctuary, which is great since he's not going to be attacking. A few ideas to keep the greatest NPC ever alive.

Antipathy only works on one certain type of critter, although the duration is awsome.

Sanctuary is much better, however duration is only rounds/level. It is only a 1st level spell, however, so the cleric could concievabally cast it on the mule at the beginning of combat.

The issue is that there are no always on magic items which produce either of these effects. And, like True Strike, a Sanctuary item, while theoretically cheap, is far more game-breaking than it first seems. If I'm reading the formula correctly, the cost would be (1 (spell level) X 1(caster level) X 2,000 X 4 (normally rounds duration). If they make it something like a Periphat, there wouldn't even be the extra cost for Uncustomary Space Limitation. Simply hang it from the Collar of Resistance. So for 10k, anything that tries to attack the mule has to make a will save to be able to do so. That sounds broken. Even worse, when someone gets the idea of making one for themselves...

KBF
2007-02-10, 06:29 PM
If Sancuary is game breaking, why not give him a very basic attack incase someone gets too close?

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-02-10, 06:32 PM
If Sancuary is game breaking, why not give him a very basic attack incase someone gets too close?

An Amulet of Natural Attacks was also floated as an item to get Draw...

currently, they're trying to figure out how to get around the magic item slot rules...

Raistlin1040
2007-02-10, 06:35 PM
Dude so cool. I'd pimp out my ranger's mule but all he has is a wolf.

KBF
2007-02-10, 07:13 PM
Hmm... Is the belt slot being used?

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-02-10, 07:15 PM
Hmm... Is the belt slot being used?

And where would one put a belt on a mule already carrying a pack saddle?

goat
2007-02-10, 07:19 PM
What the mule needs, is a cod-piece.

KBF
2007-02-10, 07:22 PM
If the mule's so pimped, what about hydrolics? He could be taught to dance.

Collin152
2007-02-10, 07:44 PM
Cast "Polymorph" On the mule into a much, much more pimped out looking verison right before you strol into town. No need to load up on the bling-It's got it when you need it, and it doesn't when you don't.

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-02-10, 08:06 PM
Cast "Polymorph" On the mule into a much, much more pimped out looking verison right before you strol into town. No need to load up on the bling-It's got it when you need it, and it doesn't when you don't.

Polymorph, PaO, or any other form of Polycheeze is prohibited and banned from the game by order of the GM.

goat
2007-02-10, 08:19 PM
Get it a straw sun-hat.

A purple one, with a zebra-print band around it.

Then make it a helm of comprehending language so the mule can understand any spoken command or warning.

Collin152
2007-02-10, 08:21 PM
Polymorph, PaO, or any other form of Polycheeze is prohibited and banned from the game by order of the GM.
So cast an Illusion on it! :smallfurious:

Xerillum
2007-02-10, 08:44 PM
Oh, gold medallions! Pile on the bling!

Rockphed
2007-02-10, 11:46 PM
Why does my soul feel pain whenever mule and bling are used in the same sentence. Aaaargh!

OcoM
2007-02-11, 12:30 PM
Actually, if you want to make it really good, I'm pretty sure that the Char Op board people could give him a divine rank or a hundred.

I mean.
Wouldn't YOU worship a PIMP Mule

Attilargh
2007-02-11, 12:31 PM
No. There's just something very wrong about the expression "pimp my mule".

...Although a divine pack mule is a rather interesting concept.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-11, 12:49 PM
Draw the mule god of pimping

http://www.irishwan.ie/forum/avatars/Shrek/donkey.gif

Titles: Draw the pimp mule, Master of Pimpage and Pimp my ass
Powerlevel: Minor Deity
Alignment: True Neutral
Portfolio: Pimping, mules, donkeys, storage
Domains: Animal, Protection and Travel domain

Rama_Lei
2007-02-11, 01:15 PM
Should we create a new domain, Pimping?

ilovefire
2007-02-11, 01:33 PM
First Level Spell: Pimp Slap: Deal 1d4 damage/level (max 5d4) as a touch attack to anyone who disagrees with you.

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 01:39 PM
What spells would it have though?
*Pulls out players handbook to see*

Spells with reasons (rough draft):
1 - Cause Fear or Pimp Slap
2 - Hold Person (With Awesomeness!)
3 - Helping Hand (To bring them to the Awesomeness)
4 - Tongues (To comprehend the praise!)
5 - True Seeing (To judge others Awesomeness!)
6 - Symbol of Fear or Symbol of Persuasion (Symbolizing the Awesomeness!)
7 - Repulsion (with the added effect of the oppenent dancing like MC Hammer) (You can't touch this!)
8 - Symbol of Insanity (Incomprehensible Awesomeness!)
9 - Gate (To bring more Awesomeness!)

LotharBot
2007-02-11, 01:41 PM
First Level Spell: Pimp Slap: Deal 1d4 damage/level (max 5d4) as a touch attack to anyone who disagrees with you.

Second Level Spell: Bigby's Slapping Hand. (Just "slapping hand" in the spell compendium.) Upon being slapped, make a concentration check, or you provoke attacks of opportunity while going "wtf was that?"

EDIT to add:

7 - Repulsion (Thou shall not touch the Awesomeness!)

This should read
7 - Repulsion (u can't touch this)

Deus Mortus
2007-02-11, 01:46 PM
7 - You can't touch this (as repulsion except it forces the caster to dance like MC Hammer)

OcoM
2007-02-11, 01:47 PM
Ooh yeah.. That's the spirit :smallbiggrin:

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 01:48 PM
I am inexperienced with Pimp-speak. I apologize. I shall edit the original.

goat
2007-02-11, 03:50 PM
Clearly he'd be a Lawful God. Ho's gotta follow the rules.

mikeejimbo
2007-02-11, 04:17 PM
Wait, it's a mule, not a donkey.

I think that makes this whole idea half-assed.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-11, 04:18 PM
Yeah but usually "ho's" are illegal, so I put him somewhere in between ;)

Editted the name, but I can't find a better picture to put up.

Quietus
2007-02-11, 04:50 PM

Haha... too easy, but I love it anyway. :smallbiggrin:

Arceliar
2007-02-11, 04:56 PM
This (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/re/20031118a) gives any character a slightly weakened animal companion, and might warrant some looking into. Heh... maybe your DM will even let that stack with the benefits from the Obtain Familiar feat in complete arcane to get you an intelligent mule with high AC. Though a mule would be a rather unusual familiar to have..

Arang
2007-02-11, 04:56 PM
Maybe they should put some gnomes with firearms on top and give them ridiculous attack penalites due to holding their guns sideways?

Red Sky Knight
2007-02-11, 06:00 PM

...groan... :)

goat
2007-02-11, 06:43 PM
Maybe they should put some gnomes with firearms on top and give them ridiculous attack penalites due to holding their guns sideways?

A little cart behind with some bow/wand weilding gnomes and halflings riding in it.
Wearing sunglasses. Obviously.
And with some hideously low hit modifiers so they keep hitting civilians.
And the cart needs rims and a bard with a megaphone.

Quietus
2007-02-11, 06:51 PM
If you're gonna have a cart, with the pimped mule, you've gotta pimp the cart, too.

Woot Spitum
2007-02-11, 06:55 PM
If you're gonna have a cart, with the pimped mule, you've gotta pimp the cart, too.

Enchanted rims being at the top of the list.

Voleta
2007-02-11, 06:56 PM
There's a story going around the internet of a mule that attacked and killed a mountain lion that was stalking a man and his wife when they were out on the trail..

ARG. Off topic, yes but.. I know what you mean. Its not true*. In any way, shape or form. Plz to not be belivin liez. Anything that is prefixed by "going around on the internet" should be assumed to be a lie.

On topic: Excellent idea. I did something similar, but not near as awesometastic, with my halfling paladin/outrider's riding dog.

*Reference (yes, I know the irony of quoting online resources):
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/mulelion.asp

Björn
2007-02-12, 02:05 PM
chromed hoof's
what ever for?
warding off vampires?
because it is really silly?
because you can't mount little TV screens on the hoof's?
its way past your bed time isn't it?
yes. I'm dreaming about the mule. what have you all done?

Telonius
2007-02-12, 03:28 PM
Pack mules usually have blinders on them, right? Maybe enchant them to bestow a "Find the Path" on the mule. You speak the command word, tell it the destination, and off it goes.

Josh Inno
2007-02-12, 05:43 PM
This muel doth Rule.

Though keep in mind, that sanctuary chain would only be until they managed to attack draw, at which point it'd be worthless.

goat
2007-02-12, 06:00 PM
Right! Yes, you'll need some hirelings/followers.

A little cart with some bards for your soundsystem, casting images for your TV screens. They might even be useful in a fight.
You could build the cart as a sort of modified flying carpet, so it hovers along behind the mule. Stick some strips around the bottom with constant Light cast on them for the neons; no rims, because there's be no wheels, but you could add some for decoration. Painted with flames running down the sides.

Quietus
2007-02-12, 06:09 PM
Pack mules usually have blinders on them, right? Maybe enchant them to bestow a "Find the Path" on the mule. You speak the command word, tell it the destination, and off it goes.

Built-in GPS? I like it!

A little cart with some bards for your soundsystem, casting images for your TV screens. They might even be useful in a fight.
You could build the cart as a sort of modified flying carpet, so it hovers along behind the mule. Stick some strips around the bottom with constant Light cast on them for the neons; no rims, because there's be no wheels, but you could add some for decoration. Painted with flames running down the sides.

Continuous flame in varying colors? Good show!

Also, am I the only one amused by the forum-code "quote=goat"?

Fizban
2007-02-12, 08:05 PM

High level item casting ghost sound, continuous at 5th CL for 5k. How loud is a roaring dire tiger?

Flying carpets are spendy, get some continuous tenser's floating disks. 100lbs/2,000gp, half that if you attach them to the wagon so they're "bulky".

Dancing lights can do patterns, continual dancing lights.

BardicLasher
2007-02-12, 08:33 PM
He needs a pimp hat. **nod-nod** Or a sombrero.

Or a pimp sombrero.

Collin152
2007-02-12, 09:05 PM
Limeted Enlarge Animal, or Animal growth, or whatever its called. pimpin'.
(I honestly don't know what you'd do with a limited versio of a spell that makes animals big. Make parts big? I don't know. But its pimpin'.)

Wehrkind
2007-02-12, 09:06 PM
He needs his mane to be done in corn rows. As well, a magical diamond earring the size of an egg is necessary.

Perhaps a platnium face of his god studded with colored gems attached to his necklace? The entire face has to be no smaller than 5x8.

Also, the belt slot would be what holds the pack saddle around his belly, since someone asked.

Quietus
2007-02-12, 09:10 PM
I like the holy symbol idea, however, the belt slot isn't going to hold the pack saddle around his belly; It would be specially built to hold it about a foot lower than that.

Wehrkind
2007-02-12, 10:35 PM
*L* You could do some sort of magic surgery to make legs shorter, thus lowering him.
You could also put on a little skirt to kit him out.
Remember, it isn't cool if a single speed bump doesn't do 5Kgp in damage.

Collin152
2007-02-12, 10:38 PM
Thats it! New spell, everybody: Collin's Radar detection

Wehrkind
2007-02-12, 10:45 PM
Why not just Detect Scrying?
OH, you need an item of darkness, since he doesn't really have windows to tint.

Collin152
2007-02-12, 10:56 PM
Oh, please. Detect Scrying won't work on Colin's Radar Clock

Woot Spitum
2007-02-12, 10:59 PM

Just because you spend the whole time off the ground doesn't mean you can't have wheels or rims. Remember, functionality is not the main concern. In fact, the whole idea of them being completely and totally useless only makes them more essential.:smallwink:

Collin152
2007-02-12, 11:04 PM
Maybe that one spell that makes everybody obsessed with the target?Empathy? SOmething like that?

Leon
2007-02-13, 06:45 AM

Even Baleful?

Sam K
2007-02-15, 10:50 AM
If one of the chars in that game dies, the replacement char HAS to be a bard named Xzibit!

How about getting the mule a purple hat of haste. Mad pimpin' stylez, dawg.. errr... mule!

Deus Mortus
2007-02-15, 11:17 AM
Must not make joke about limited enlargement, must no make joke >_<

Gamebird
2007-02-15, 12:52 PM
Here's a straightforward enchantment: Cast Continual Flame on the horse shoes of the zephyr. If you want to be really weird, get some largish beads and cast Continual Flame on them too, then work them into the mule's mane and tail, so he looks like he's on fire.

That Lanky Bugger
2007-02-15, 02:07 PM
Two things spring to mind:

1) Animate Object and Permanency, to animate some of the Mule's items (maybe his barding?) to attack interlopers AND look cool while it moves around whenever it would look cool for armor to dance, jingle, or otherwise be pimptastic.

2) IIRC, "useless" Ioun Stones (the kind which have no effect and just spin around you while floating) could be purchased pretty cheaply. Buy several of them and then cast continual flame for swirling, magical flames hanging around your mule.

Quietus
2007-02-16, 04:46 AM
Haha, the ones that have a certain number of uses, then go dull grey? My roommate Dave's half-devil halfling rogue has one of those, it's name is Jim.

Nahal
2007-02-16, 12:47 PM
Clearly you people are forgetting to install an entertainment system of some kind. Major image (or programmed image that can be re-programmed by use of scrying, arcane eyes, or (greater) prying eyes) installed into some sort of mule garment. Make movies, or film your greatest battles and prove to the locals how awesome you are. Also, film a commercial for you new donkey-pimping business. One of you needs to rename themselves Funkmaster Flex.

goat
2007-02-16, 10:23 PM
I was planning on using the bards in the back for image casting. They would be my multimedia station and camera/recorders.

You could even play games against them on long trips!

<advert>
No more will your barbarian ask "are we nearly there yet?" every three minutes! Cranky wizards can relax with a nice game of chess (high quality player-bards cost extra)! Need a barman to mix drinks on the road? What bard hasn't worked behind a bar when times were rough?!

The new MULESTAR. The 1-Mulepower adventuring accessory you should never leave the Tavern without. Customised versions are available.

*model shown is not representative of final product*
</advert>

Collin152
2007-02-17, 06:40 PM
Must not make joke about limited enlargement, must no make joke >_<
Aha! So Collin's Mental Corruption is working as intended, eh?

Ninja Chocobo
2007-02-18, 01:01 AM
Ah!
You need Continual Flame spells.
EVERYWHERE.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-18, 01:16 PM
Aha! So Collin's Mental Corruption is working as intended, eh?

Yes, though my mind is already corrupted, so that doesn't really matter :smalltongue:

Collin152
2007-02-18, 04:44 PM
Eh. At least it does something, unlike Xykon's Moderatly Escapable Forcecage

Green Bean
2007-02-18, 05:11 PM
Someone needs to grab Belkar's pimp hat...