PDA

View Full Version : DM Help demon fighting loot

DireSickFish
2014-04-28, 11:26 AM
I'm GMing a game with lvl9 PCs. A monk/psi warrior, barbarian/runescarred berserker, warpriest, and a sorc. They are about to ssave a large group of trapped dwarven mines stranded outside the city. The city is under seige from demons and the PCs are doing things to help tbreak the seage. What would be good middling loot for demon slaying? I'm thinking arrows of demon bane but I want to avoid weapons and armor besides that. Thanks!

Kuulvheysoon
2014-04-28, 11:40 AM
I'm GMing a game with lvl9 PCs. A monk/psi warrior, barbarian/runescarred berserker, warpriest, and a sorc. They are about to ssave a large group of trapped dwarven mines stranded outside the city. The city is under seige from demons and the PCs are doing things to help tbreak the seage. What would be good middling loot for demon slaying? I'm thinking arrows of demon bane but I want to avoid weapons and armor besides that. Thanks!

You could drop a couple of those anti-outsider augment crystals.

Diarmuid
2014-04-28, 12:06 PM
Scrolls of Align Weapon are always good vs demons.

Seerow
2014-04-28, 12:09 PM
If this is loot gained from actually killing demons, I'd shy away from too much that's tooled directly at killing demons. A couple things might make sense, but more often than not if a demon finds something like that they'll just destroy it, rather than hold onto it.

But then I tend towards liking loot that the enemy would actually use.

DireSickFish
2014-04-28, 12:21 PM
If this is loot gained from actually killing demons, I'd shy away from too much that's tooled directly at killing demons. A couple things might make sense, but more often than not if a demon finds something like that they'll just destroy it, rather than hold onto it.

But then I tend towards liking loot that the enemy would actually use.

Loot is going to be given out by the Dwarven King. For saving his people as well as proving themselves as a competent threat to the demons. He has all of the cities resources to defense and is activally having anti-demon things enchanted.