PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Recreating Daimon from Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

FalseKing
2014-04-28, 07:40 PM
For a while now my group has been in a campaign where we design a villain character to play as, and then adventure as that character and learn how to manage dungeons like a DM would and all the neat tricks certain enemies use in a dungeon. Recently one of my characters, a Demonologist, was slain by one of the heroes that are attempting to stop our parties nefarious plots and has recently been transformed into a Unique Demon in which my DM and I are going to design some of the abilities of, he already reached a proper level to have enough hit dice to equal 20, but we wanted to not simply have him become a generic Balor and instead decided to see what kind of ideas were floating around, and one such Demon in our search came up from my favorite game expansion. Daimon from dark arisen!~

I was wondering if anybody was interested in helping create abilities to match Daimons abilities or maybe a special fleshed out version of him with more fun toys to play around with in abilities.

So, any interesting designs for the powers of our newly reborn friend?