PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Adventure

yosomith
2014-04-29, 07:45 PM
Figured I'd post this here. Basically what I'm looking for is a Dark Souls styled adventure/module, one that is dark and foreboding with heavy tones on death and one that is a good story. I already have in mind rules and encounters I want to use so therefore the main thing I need is the story and perhaps map, I'm not very good at either of those. I will note that said adventure should be relatively short, one played over about 2 levels in DnD 4th, I'd like to say around 8 3-4 hour sessions but I'm not sure exactly.

What I'd prefer is an adventure that doesn't rely on a lot of npcs, as most would be hollow and wouldn't talk anyway, and in a ruined area, exact scope doesn't matter but it definitely needs more then one ruined building.

I'm fine for changing the story around a bit as I need to anyway to make it fit in the current world, at the moment the world will be set in an alternate dimension where death is not permanent. I also don't care what system it was designed for since all I really want is story and a map.

So, anyone have any ideas?