PDA

View Full Version : Rise of Rebels - IC

shizukanashi
2014-04-30, 04:34 AM
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/7217443/star_wars_logo_640_large_verge_medium_landscape.jp g
Episode 1: Starfall

The great Engineer Walax Blissex, designer of the Victory-class Star Destroyer, and now a respected member of the Alliance to restore the Republic, has received a message from Imperial Governor Denn Wessex. This message claims that the engineers daughter is near death. Even though it appeared to be a trap, Blissex could not pass up this last chance to reconcile with his estranged daughter.

Whether Lira Wessex, who designed the Imperial-class Star Destroyer based on her fathers previous work, is truly dying or not seems inconsequential. Upon reaching Kwenn, Walex was captured and placed in the custody of Captian Kolaff, commander of the VSD Subjugator.

Now trapped within the detention block of the powerful ship, Blissex has little chance of escape. He can only wait for the eventual return of his captors and the terrible interrogator Droid that is sure to accompany them.

His only hope lies in a chance encounter and the strength and ingenuity of his fellow captives...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090911003850/starwars/images/5/5f/ImpStarDestroyer-TSS.jpg

shizukanashi
2014-04-30, 04:52 AM
Scene One: Blind man's Bluff.

Walex Blissex in locked away alone in an unknown cell. The rest of the detention block is fairly empty. In other cells are the following prisoners: A Wookie suspected of working with the Rebellion, a Verpine caught tampering with Imperial Equipment on Kwenn station, a Zeltron swoop ganger, a drunk and disorderly insubordinate TIE-fighter pilot, and a Twi'lek caught with false papers.

His presence has not gone unnoticed however, in addition to the curiosities of his fellow inmates, a rebel double agent and his ASP droid have taken notice of the presence of a high profile prisoner.

Unfortunately Six armed guards man the Detention block at all times. It looks like Blissex's fate is sealed.

Elbeyon
2014-04-30, 07:51 AM
Sitting in the cell a stickily tall insectoid in a light, edgy cropped jacket and stylistic dress cradles her knees to her chest, flickering eyes peering through her legs. Since her capture, she's drifted out of feeling sorry for her self with clicking sobs, as one might expect, and agitated clicker clacks or frustrated ramblings that one might not expect of the grieving bug. In either case, through her murmurings she calls out for Little Wrenches like she might call out to a favorite toy...

She is quite now, probably about to start up again as soon as she gathers her strength. A few clicks. Half raising her head from her knees, she peeks out and for the first time seems to notice that she's not alone.

"...Where are we going?" she quietly whispers, "Who are you all?"

Rokku
2014-04-30, 08:18 AM
"We're goin' to torture, followed by life in a gulag or summary execution," says the pink-skinned girl in a nearby cell.

"I plan on makin' 'em choke on my on the way down, tho."

Elbeyon
2014-04-30, 08:49 AM
"They're going to kill us?" Fixit leans into the side of her cell as to hear better.

"I..I sliced into those droids back at the station but I thought I was going to prison, not the Subjugator! How did I get myself into this mess. Sorry, I'm a bit dismayed." The cracks and clicks in her voice seem to corroborate her statement. "Why are they going to kill us?? I don't want to die..."

TerrickTerran
2014-04-30, 09:25 AM
"Boring, boring, boring. Torture is so boring. I mean if they want to execute us, why do anything besides just shoot us dead? No, I think they want something more and maybe I can figure it out with a bit of luck."

roko10
2014-04-30, 10:24 AM
Just outside the cell is a droid of unknown design for an untrained eye, an heavily modified ASP droid wearing a top hat and a monocle.

And he's positively baffled about why he's here.

"Sir, why are we actually here?", he said in what can only be described as a mix of a British accent and the mechanical voice of an ASP droid.

MandibleBones
2014-04-30, 01:56 PM
Inside his cell, Kas groans awake. "Remote Terminators should be illegal," he grumbles. "That is, presuming they are not." He glares out at the guards. "Private, if I'm just here on drunk and disorderly again, you can inform Commander Tascom that I am awake and sober. Or did the Captain finally get around to formally charging me with insubordination? I would love to see what he put down on the official statement."

The pilot walks to the electronic bars of his cell. "Brig's a bit full today," he observes. "It's not as bad as all that," he says. "I mean, yeah, the Wookie's probably getting the torture treatment, but unless the rest of you are working with the Rebellion, you're all just getting unfairly long prison sentences. Me? Either I'm joining you, or my charges are getting dropped and I'm getting sent on another suicide mission." He turns to the guard. "I mean, who does Captain Kolaff think he's kidding, anyway? I know kriffing well who assigns our missions. What a shambles."

His face drains of color, as he suddenly remembers something. "Moons of Byss," he breathes. "I hit him, didn't I? Captain Kolaff. I am so dead. So very dead. Dead as Honoghr."

shizukanashi
2014-04-30, 03:05 PM
"Pipe down Serraka. Besides, you are only going to Kessel for a decade or so." The captain of the guard instructs, he then turns to Sibosa and Q1. "You are here to fix the language translater yes? That chit has been in for over a week. Luckily the wookie came with his own. Well get on with it!" He returns to a datapad and his fellow guards standing duty.

Just as he finishes speaking a deafening explosion rocks the ship throwing everybody about. More explosions continue to violently shake the ship and somewhere nearby you hear the terrible scrapping noise of metal on metal, followed by the ripping of plastisteel walls and escaping atmosphere. Red lights begin to flash and a battle-alert klaxon blares over the intercoms. It is short lived however, another explosion comes and suddenly the alarm and the lights go out. The electronic bars on your cells turn off, and the entire detention block is cast in complete blackness and silence.

"Sith spit! Stay in your cells! Nobody moves!" The captain commands and just to show he is serious he fires a few stray blaster bolts down the long hallway that your cells line.

So this detention block is just like the one on the death star when Luke and Han save Leia. There is a long hallway lined with cells, at the end of the hall is a hub where the guards are stationed. A few other halls branch from this hub like spokes on a wheel. Behind the guard station are a pair of turbolifts that Sibosa and Q1 have just arrived in. It is pitch dark, so you will have to roll a perception check just to find the door to your cell and get around. (This check may also detect other things like how many guards there are, if there are any leaks or holes ect)

https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/6229747/il_340x270.337786019.jpg

Lt. Tibbles
2014-04-30, 07:04 PM
"Get down!" Sibosa shouted as soon as the lights went out and the sound of blaster fire began to erupt, he pulled Q1 crouching to the floor with him. His heart was pounding had the Rebels launched an assault on the Subjugator? He reached for his comlink to check what was being said about the situation while keeping an eye out down the hall.

Perception: [roll0]
Wild Die: [roll1]

LtPowers
2014-04-30, 08:08 PM
Kazzarfisa's annoyance at once again being mistaken for a male dissipates as the lights go out. For once, luck seemed to be on her side, she thought as she fumbled for the door.

Perception: [roll0] Wild dice: [roll1]

Kazzarfisa

Rokku
2014-04-30, 08:21 PM
Tallulah immediately shut her trap when the lights went out. No reason to let the Imps know where she was. Not until she got her hands around their necks, anyway...

MandibleBones
2014-04-30, 08:48 PM
Kas immediately shuts up, edging to the door of his cell but still keeping covered until he gets his bearings. Rebs must be here to rescue Blissex, he thinks. Which means we're all dead when the stormies show up.

Breath in. Breath out.

Okay.

Keep low. Find a blaster.

And stun Sib if he doesn't come along with us; he's a stand-up guy who shouldn't die for doing his job.

shizukanashi
2014-04-30, 10:39 PM
You know only darkness. The shaking has disoriented and thrown you about, you are not even sure if you are in your cell, the hall or another cell. You think you hit your head.

There is a distinct cry of a Wookie, who has apparently hit her head, and is not happy about it. The thought of a disorientated and confused Wookie somewhere in the darkness and the cells being wide open has you a bit more nervous than you might already be. You are at least a bit better off though. You at least know where you are, which way is up and approximately where the door, bench, toilet and basic dimensions of your cell are.

Sibosa and Q1 are in the guard station and they along with the more aware prisoners get a better idea of where they are when one of the guards produces a glow rod and lights up the central hub of the detention block. There are 2 guards now with weapons draw facing down the center hallway ready to fire at any escaping captives. Another two are at the center console control station trying to get anything to work. Finally a 5th and 6th guard are at the end of the other two hallways. The damage is severe enough that smoke billows from vents and begins to pool in the edges of the room, a few small flickers of orange red light indicate there is a fire in the right hallway.

The air begins to sour as the smell of smoke and heat find your nostrils. Though breathing is not yet a problem the now distant sounds of explosions indicates that it might not remain so for long.

roko10
2014-04-30, 11:19 PM
"Sir, I think it would be prudent to go away from this brig, and fast!

Q1 is now desperately searching for a way to flee from the brig, both his tactics SkillWare and his CPU working post-haste.

Elbeyon
2014-05-01, 06:11 AM
The Verpine sways with the ship as an explosion nearly knocks her to the floor but spindly arms preform a vigorous balancing act. Confusion and anxiety magnify as lights blink off only to be quickly replaced by a bolt of light traveling the corridor. As explosions rock the ship all of it seems so impossible. The Subjugator is invincible; nothing could breach her shell yet any spacers worse dream, decompression, was unmistakeable. Taught never to disobey an Imperial, in saner times Fixit would have moped in her cell until the lights came back on. That wasn't going to happen. Fear, the emotion of the day, already rampaging through her mind was only made worse by antagonizing thugs. She had to escape; escape was impossible, but she had to escape.

Choking on the air, she would drop to the ground, but she has to flee. She wipes the black spit she had been building up throughout the day off her mandibles while she steeled herself. Oh, no punctuated her first shaky step through the cell door. Feral wookies, criminals only imaginable as the worst in the galaxy, and a ship full of prison guards. Half considering laying down on the cell floor she pushes herself forward nonetheless. The back of a stylized shirt clinging to the wall as she creep forward trying to avoid whatever horrible fate awaited her.

Sneak
[roll0]
Wild Die
[roll1]

shizukanashi
2014-05-01, 03:24 PM
Fxt'et exits her cell expecting the worst, but it appears the guards at the end of the hall are just as blind as the rest of you. Maybe more so being in the light and looking outward rather than the other way around. Blasters are drawn and pointed in her direction, but it is clear they have not noticed her.

Rokku
2014-05-01, 08:39 PM
Tallulah creeps out of her cell, trying to catch the guards at the console by surprise. If she can just grab one of their weapons...

Sneak [roll0]
Wild Die [roll1]

TerrickTerran
2014-05-02, 08:50 AM
Brin'shak Kwi'Teska

Brin wasn't sure what was going on exactly, but escape if possible sounded good. She decided to see if there was a way out of her cell, studying it a bit and then deciding to go for it, figuring she could bluff her way past any guards.

if I need to roll anything, please let me know.

Elbeyon
2014-05-02, 10:08 AM
The lights flickering before her revealing highly trained, highly skilled combatants pointing blasters her way led to a quick mental rush. No, No. Not that way. Full on stopping and reversing her route, no freedom awaits at the other end of the tunnel, but safety is a premium. She only hopes that the wookie is headed the other way. At the last cell her hands meet the wall as she searches for the door panel; hoping that when she peels off the cover the blasted thing will at least have some power running through it.

shizukanashi
2014-05-02, 01:28 PM
Combat round 1

The guards at the end of the corridor spot Brin exiting her cell and as promised open fire, though the darkness makes it harder to hit (concealment) and the bolts fly down the hall harmlessly lighting the corridor in a dim red glow. They know that others are out of their cells now as well. There is a rush from the hub as the other guards come to the aid of their fellow guards.

Rokku
2014-05-02, 02:34 PM
Tallulah creeps up on the nearest guard (preferably with a weapon on their belt) and attempts to lift their blaster.

LtPowers
2014-05-02, 09:03 PM
Kazzarfisa fumbles around in the dark again.

Perception: [roll0] Wild dice: [roll1]

Kazzarfisa

roko10
2014-05-02, 11:29 PM
Q1 walked carefully to the turbolift door, and promptly tries to rip it open.

(5d6)[2][3][3][2][2](12)

Elbeyon
2014-05-03, 12:05 AM
Another bolt of light whizzes past, the heat radiating off the energy and onto the back of Fxt'et's jacket. Nearly smacking into the wall in reflex her breaths grow frequent and heavy, coughing at the smoke, as she clings there. What do I do? How will I escape? Fleeting thoughts enter only to be quickly dismissed. Blissex! Of course, he'd know what to do. She presses away from the wall into a standing position and eyes the place she last heard the guards calling his cell. Other seem to be trying to escape in front of her, deep down she hopes the thugs are shut instead of her, feelings she'll surely regret if she lives through this. Crossing the hall in a large step she clings to it and starts to move towards the hub, towards Blissex, ducking in and out of cells as she goes.

Unknowingly sneaking into the wookie's cell.

Sneak
[roll0]
Wild Die
[roll1]

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-03, 01:50 AM
Sibosa watches as the guards take another shot down the hall, those prisoners weren't going to last long unarmed, eventually the guards were going to get lucky. The prisoners were doing a great job of distracting the guards, this was the perfect chance to free Blissex he couldn't let it slip away.

"No I can't leave, go on and get to safety, I've got a situation that I need to take care of here." He turns back toward the guard station and moves closer to the control panel and tries to get behind some cover then
pulls out his stun grenade.
Sneak Roll: [roll0]+2

Rokku
2014-05-03, 09:27 PM
Thinking better of trying to snatch a weapon from an alert guard's hands, Tallulah tries to find something she can use as a weapon.

Perception [roll0]
Wild Die [roll1]

TerrickTerran
2014-05-04, 06:39 AM
Being unarmed, Brin just tries to keep a low profile and hope no one notices her until all this fighting is done. She'll let the fighting types do that for her instead.

Elbeyon
2014-05-04, 01:06 PM
Her back against the cell wall closet to the hub her breaths begin to slow to what they once were before the blasters bolts started flying. The smoke still bites at her body as the nauseating compounds seep into the tracheae all over her chitin. Calming down a clouded mind gains some clarity and the environment is less of a blur, except for that humanoid figure in front of her. Her large insectoid eyes attempt to focus in on whatever sort of creature it is, the height and fur giving it away she realizes that she's walked in on the wookie. Letting loose a scream, arms jerk to cover her face from a mauling as she cowers against the wall. "Please don't hurt me! All I did was look at some droids. I'm not a bad person! The people you'd want to hurt are outside; they're the ones keeping you prisoner." Do wookies even understand basic...

I was going to wait till round 2 to post this but now seems like a fine enough time.

shizukanashi
2014-05-04, 04:00 PM
Round 1 summary

Kassafisa continues to have trouble finding her way in the dark.

Q1-ASP turns from the battle and pry open the turbolift doors. Despite his effort, with no power the doors barely budge before becoming stuck again. There is barely room to slide his fingers between the massive doors.

Fxz'et sneaks down the corridor and enters the wookies cell attempting to calm and assist her.

Sibosa dives down behind the control console and readies a stun grenade. The guards pay him little mind instead concerned with the escaping prisoners. He gets little info at this time from his commlink just crys of "we are under attack" and "all hands to your battle stations" He does know that during battle alert the guards will NOT be using stun settings. Durring battle alert all hands are to use lethal force.

Tallaluh searches frantically for anything that can used as a weapon, but finds nothing. The detention block has been scrubbed clean of anything for just this reason.

Once the fighting starts Brin'shak dives back into her cell intending on obeying the guards and keeping safe.

Kas also tries to keep a low profile, but instead of laying in his cell he tries to sneak around to one of the side corridors intending to ambush a guard and get a blaster. He manages to make it unseen into the right corridor where he readies himself to charge on the first guard he sees.

Seeing that Brin has returned to her cell the guards do not fire, but they do take defensive positions at the end of the hall and near the console. Ready to fire on anything that moves. To Sibosa's pleasure they seem to all be bunched together. "God dammit! Back in your cells you maggots!" The commander screams. You have clearly awoken his ire.

From Blissex's cell you hear a heart-rending scream, the voice rings out through the cell block then dies out.

Round 2

LtPowers
2014-05-04, 08:33 PM
[roll0]Wild dice: [roll1]

"What? Who's there?" the Wookiee asks in Shyriiwook. "What's going on?"

Kazzarfisa

roko10
2014-05-04, 11:32 PM
"Oh, this is just great!" Q1-ASP muttered.

He decided to run to Sib help the others.

Running towards Sibosa
Normal Die[roll0]
Wild Die[roll1]

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-05, 12:50 AM
Peering over the cover and seeing the guards clumped up Sibosa sets his stun grenade and tosses it hoping to hit the group, then he draws his holdout blaster.

Grenade Toss: [roll0]
Wild Die [roll1]

shizukanashi
2014-05-05, 02:12 AM
Sibosa's stun grenade lands precisely where he intends it to on top of the front console. He grabs Q1 and the two duck behind the rear console. A defening pop and a bright flash of blue-green light light up the central hub. When it clears all 6 of the guards lay unconscious on the floor.

Normally I would not interrupt combat like this, but since his grenade had the potential to end the combat, or at the least have a major effect on the remaining actions of the rest of you I decided to do so.

I am going to remain in combat rounds though, there is still a combatant you are thus far unaware of, so please continue appropriately (we are still in the middle of round two and those who have not acted yet may do so)

You have only 5 minutes before the first guard wakes up to make your escape.

Elbeyon
2014-05-05, 09:54 AM
Arms still in a defensive position they offer no protection from the wookie's harsh and unintelligible roars. Kazzarfisa's words, a wookie's words, are just as horrible as the rumors she's heard; however, though they seem angry the furry body language tells a different tell. One not of aggressive but something more injured or reserved. "I'm sorry. I don't understand. Please, just don't hurt me." Another explosion seemingly going off closer towards the hub Fxt'et wonders and hopes that the exploding ship turned against her attackers. Edging her way towards the prison door, she had only passed through to receive this horrible fright, she turns to slink away. Losing herself in mid-spin a loud thud gives away her location as she smacks into the door on the way out. But, back to her familiar hiding spot her mind is only focused on one place, Blissex's cell.

Sneaking to Blissex's Cell
Sneak (-1D Action Penalty)
[roll0]
Wild Die
[roll1]

Rokku
2014-05-05, 12:17 PM
"Hell yeah!" exclaims Tallulah after the guardsmen drop. She immediately snatches a blaster from the nearest unconscious guard, and gives him a once over for anything else that could be useful as well.

What kind of blasters were the guards carrying?

MandibleBones
2014-05-05, 03:07 PM
"Excellent," Kas agrees, grabbing a blaster pistol from a downed guard. "Did you have a plan to get us out of here, Sib, or should we just run for the hanger bay, 'borrow' a Lambda, and hope for the best?"

roko10
2014-05-05, 11:35 PM
Q1 is now searching for the optimal plan.

Tactics [roll0]
Wild Die [roll1]

shizukanashi
2014-05-06, 10:53 AM
You gather up the weapons and gear and go to check on Blissex. When you find him he is heavily sedated, unconcious and an interrogator droid stands over him. The droid is no match for 7 armed rebels, you quickly deal with him. Blissex and escape are another matter.

Okay now that everybody is armed there is no real point in fighting the droid. Combat in PbP is clunky at best, I would rather get on with the story than spend a day or two in a fight that I know you are going to win pretty easily. So combat rounds are over.

Elbeyon
2014-05-06, 11:24 AM
A quick trip between the cells, the early explosion became readily quantifiable as prisoners started to pick weapons off the soldiers. The thought of these thugs carrying weapons was only slightly more comforting than the hovering guards. Peering inside she saw a horror that she imagined would visit her if she stayed here long enough. The ensuing fight is a bit of a blur, perhaps the ensuing struggle didn't go that well. Despite the obvious question of why an imperial and imperial sanctioned top hat, monocled droid (perhaps the fight went rather poorly) was helping them, she moved to Blissex side to check on what possible harm could have been done. I'm touching Blissex!!!

Using First Aid on Blissex to check on his condition.
First Aid
[roll0]
Wild Die
[roll1]

How big is the droid?

LtPowers
2014-05-06, 12:21 PM
[roll0]
Wild dice: [roll1]

Kazzarfisa's head suddenly clears and she realizes exactly what happened and where everyone is. She's still not quite sure which of the other prisoners had come into her cell and retreated so quickly, but more important than that was how trustworthy these other people were.

And more important still was getting Blissex to safety. She knew that much, even if she wasn't sure how he'd been captured.

Taking the time to make sure she had her transliterator handy, she moves to Blissex's cell. Seeing him being tended, she moves on to the lift doors. She wasn't particularly strong for a Wookiee, but she figured she still had a better chance of opening them than anyone else.

4d6
Wild dice: 2d6

Kazzarfisa

LtPowers
2014-05-06, 12:27 PM
Right, can't put rolls in an edit.
[roll0]

Kazza

MandibleBones
2014-05-06, 12:39 PM
"Sithspit," Kas curses, seeing Blissex. "I feel a lot better about punching the captain in the face now." He turns to Sib, urgently. "You know there'll be stormies here shortly. We've got to go. Now."

shizukanashi
2014-05-06, 01:40 PM
Fxz'et is able to revive Blissex, but he is still very groggy and confused. He looks like he will fully recover in time, but he is very weak and speaking gibberish. You will have to carry and otherwise assist him until he becomes more fully aware.

Kassafisa's attempt to pry open the doors also proves futile. It is going to take a great deal of strength to open them. That said you can probably get three people in the space to combine actions.

As if in answer to Kas's warning Sibosa's commlink again flairs to life. The voice is attempting to deploy troops. Most seem to be concentrated on vital systems and command centers, but a few patrols are released and "Rifle team 31 to cell block 11." seems especially ominous when you see a giant 11 on the wall of the hub.

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-06, 08:10 PM
Sibosa walks over to the group of guards laying on the floor and picks up his stun grenade from the console pocketing it. "Sound like we'll be having company soon and these guys aren't gonna be sleeping forever. Looks like we'll need to make a run for the hangar, with the ship under attack we've got a pretty good distraction going on, it's chaos over the commlink but... With the power out in here the turbolifts aren't working, Q1 tried to pry the doors but they won't budge we could try to all give it a go at once but I have my doubts. We're gonna need to either try to get the power back on or find another way out."

Sib saw how out of it Blissex still was, he turned his head to the Verpine who revived him. "You seem to be quite skilled with medicine, would you mind looking after this man and help him walk?"

Elbeyon
2014-05-06, 08:47 PM
Holding her three fingered hand above Blissex's mouth to check respiration, touching his skin to check perspiration, checking his pause for threadiness, opening his eyes to check eye movements and contractions a conclusion was formed. Whatever the droid had started to give him the group must have interrupted it leading to a sever under-dose, causing sleep inducement instead of a drugged sedation. In a situation like this at home she'd normally just slap her brother awake, he kind of disliked her for some reason, but Blissex is an idol. Putting herself between the imperial and Blissex, just in case they got the wrong idea, she gripped his nose, closing his airway and forcing him awake, "Blissex! The Subjugator is under attack! We need to escape!" Ow. A light smear of black blood found its way to her hand as she probed her forehead.

Her patient seemingly starting to recover she stood and began to help him to his feet. Addressing Sib, "I'm not qualified to preform medicine, Sir." Did she have to call him Sir? Not wanting to risk the ire of the imperial she'll continue on for now. "I'll take care of him, Sir." Her mouth happily chittering away as she gave him a glance. "Sir, I'm a little confused. Your an imperial aren't you? Shouldn't you be ..." Don't saying shooting us. "apprehending us? ... Sir"

Fxz'et really wants that droid. In the unlikely event that she ever sees one again she doubts she'll be in the type of situation that would allow her to want it. If it's small enough to carry she'll totally grab it on the way out of the cell. Even if its just the processor she'll rip that sucker out.

Rokku
2014-05-06, 10:17 PM
Tallulah makes sure her newly claimed pistol is fully charged and ready to blast imps.

"Hey, less yakkin' people, I ain't waiting for the Imps to lock me up again. Lets get our backsides out of here."

roko10
2014-05-06, 11:07 PM
"Well, after he stunned the guards to help you escape, I'd probably think he, and by extension also me, is on your side....." Q1 answered.

After witnessing the wookie futilely attempting to open the door he has a flash of brilliance. "So, maybe we can cooperate together?",he asked in Basic.

I'm pretty sure I can do a coördinated action, since my Perception is at 2D.

LtPowers
2014-05-07, 10:08 AM
"I'll take all the help I can get," Kazza replies in Shyriiwook. She nods vigorously and gestures for assistance.

Kazzarfisa

Elbeyon
2014-05-07, 11:14 AM
Fxz'et nods a few times in rapid succession agreeing with the others, "OK, I trust you people." Do I really? I guess... there isn't really a choice. "Tell me why later." With a grunt and a heave she starts to move Blissex out of the cell and down the stairs to the hub. Blaster fights weren't really her deal, but she had been in rough spots before. Now feels good compared to crawling around in those dark cells, the flickering lights provide a sense of relief and at the same time an overhanging dread. Still trying to calm herself she tries to look at the situation like some type of indifferent puzzle that she might try to solve for fun on an otherwise normal day, tries at least. Watching the wookiee seemingly working together with the others as she drifts out.

After few moments of self-collecting that might look like frozen terror to an outsider she starts looking over the equipment the others quickly passed to her. She sets the blaster and later obtained medpac to the side of the computer controls just above the sitting Blissex. "We won't last without a disguise." Muttering while she works she grabs some bindings from one of the nearby guards and starts to fiddle with them. "We have access to uniforms and helmets. Prisoners and guards fleeing because of injuries. That's fine for humans. The red skin could augment her color through colored liquids. Glowrod? Droid component parts? Might be possible to cover non-human looking with cloths and cite burn victim. Wookie is unhideable. Use damaged bindings to transport apparent prisoners. We need better disguises; we need full body disguises."

Let's hope for a good roll here.
Language
[roll0]
Wild Die
[roll1]

Using security to damage some prisoner bindings for they look like they're working, but truly don't. (Extra rolls just in case it is required)
Security
[roll2]
Wild Die
[roll3]

Security
[roll4]
Wild Die
[roll5]

Security
[roll6]
Wild Die
[roll7]

Roleplay stuff:
I don't want Fxz'et to be recovering too quickly but I don't want her to be a waste of space. Instead of coming up with a plan she's just throwing out some random thoughts.
I didn't notice that we got a medpac. Now my way of reviving Blissex makes a lot less sense to me. :smallredface:

shizukanashi
2014-05-07, 01:36 PM
Kassafisa and Q1 each having tremendous strength work together to pry open the turbolift doors. Each grabs a door and pulls. It is a struggle but eventually the doors are open enough for you to slide through one at a time.

The glow from your glowrod does not fall upon a lift car though. Instead beyond the doors is the gapping emptiness of the giant turbolift shaft. The darkness seems to stretch infinitely in either direction, and there is a feeling as if you are standing on the edge of an abyss. Without a car the only options are to climb, fly, or fall.

Luckily there is a maintenance ladder here that allows you to either climb up or down.

TerrickTerran
2014-05-07, 01:47 PM
Brin, glad that the combat was over waited for someone to decide up or down. She didn't mind, as long as someone with a weapon went first, just in case.

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-07, 03:45 PM
"Alright now we're in business, nice work you two." Sibosa grabs the glowrod and checks out the shaft. "Alright, looks like we're going for a climb, I'll go first since I'm least likely to be shot on sight." Sibosa grabs a hold of the ladder and starts to make his way up.

MandibleBones
2014-05-07, 04:42 PM
"Excellent," Kas agrees, dusting off his pilot's uniform. "I can't recall if there's a second detention block in the direction of the shuttle bay, though. Might lend us credibility." Kas goes last up the ladder, to aid in the 'escorting prisoners' fiction.

shizukanashi
2014-05-08, 03:21 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Sibosa begins his climb but the shaft appears to have taken some damage in the battle as well. A broken rung causes him to slip and fall almost immediately. He is quick and nimble however and easily finds a rung to grab onto a few feet down. That is the easy part. The hard part is finding the strength to hold on. It is an extreme effort and he nearly dislocates his shoulder with his own weight but Sib manages to hold on and save himself.

Kas unfortunately is going to have similar troubles, but since he is climbing last I am going to wait for the rest of you to post, before describing his situation.

shizukanashi
2014-05-09, 05:10 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
With the rest of you in the lift shaft already and the conversation between Kas and Kazza taking place, you forget for a moment that the ship is still under attack. That is until another explosion rips the ship with violent vibrations. Brin and Tallaluh unable to hold onto the ladder and begins to fall. Likewise Kas falls into the shaft and finds himself faced with a similar fate. Kazzafisa is able to avoid the gaping hole, and instead clings tightly to the doors hanging hallway in the shaft.

Those of you that are falling will have to give me a DEX check followed by a STR check to grab a rung and hold on. Kazza who is right by the door can also attempt to save somebody, but since she is already carring Blissex her rolls are at -1d. The rest of you can't do much of anything but hold on while the shaft is shaken.

LtPowers
2014-05-09, 06:11 PM
The Wookiee instinctively grabs for the nearest falling person.

[roll0]

Kazzarfisa

Elbeyon
2014-05-10, 03:34 AM
Her mutterings complete, she grabs her things from the hub, picking up Blissex along the way and carries him over to the forcefully opened doors. Handing the bindings off to the future prisoners and heeding to the commands of the arguing wooikee and imperial she hands over Blissex, giving him one last look as if she's losing a precious treasure. Stashing her other precious treasure in her clothes. The cool metal ladder a chill to the touch she cautiously steps over, careful not to look down. Her preference for the smaller, more constricting inner workings of a ship increasing dramatically as she fails against temptation and looks down the dark endless shaft. Holding tight she starts her climb down, pondering the nature of the translated wookiee. From what she heard they were little better than beasts, she knew that they were classified as sentient, barely, but ... the ladder starts to shake violently and she freezes with fear as she sees others starting to fall. Staring helplessly, petrified as the scene slowly unfolds in front of her.

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-11, 05:02 AM
"Nooooo!" Sibosa screams as his companions lose their grip and begin to fall. He reaches out toward them instinctively even though he's to far to reach them, as the ship begins to shake he wraps his arms around a rung and holds on for dear life.

shizukanashi
2014-05-12, 03:09 PM
Brin: [roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Tallulah: [roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Kas: [roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

Tallulah and Kas are each able to catch themselves, but Brin does not fair as well. All is lost as she tumbles into the darkness. Luckily for her the Wookie is there and through great effort manages to catch her by here head tails. It is uncomfortable and embarrassing, but Kazzafisa has saved her life this day.

The explosions continue, but they are further off as the battle shifts to different areas of the ship, or perhaps the attackers have broken off. You are able to climb until lights again appear in the shaft and the hum of machinery returns to your ears. It is clear you have reached a higher deck in which power is still available. A lighted control panel next to another set of doors easily opens it without the strength of the Droid and Wookie being needed.

You find yourself in a lighted corridor that is luckily empty of any personnel. It stretches left and right, and thus you are faced with another decision to make in the course of your escape.

---CUT AWAY---
Interior- The Bridge of the Subjugator. Standing before the viewport of the commanders bridge a high ranking Imperial officer observes the damage to his ship. His eyes wander over the twisted frame and flames until they settle on a deep black gash that slices the forward hull. Lifeless bodies float listlessly from the scar. An explosion deep within the hull rocks the ship again and throws the bridge crew about. The officer however stands firm, seemingly unaware of the discomforts of his men.

"It does not look very promising does it Captain Kolaff?" askes an approaching woman who now stands beside the officer. She wears the regal garb of Imperial royalty, though it is torn and blackened she manages to retain her noble grace.

"Not promising my lady? We are about to win a major victory against the enemy."

The woman giggles, but there is no amusement in her voice when she speaks it is as if spitting venom. "Victory? Captain these pirates have crippled your ship beyond repair. They have caught you with your pants down and now you run scared into the bushes. This is what you call Victory?"

A dangerous gleam lights in Captain Kolaff's eyes. "You think me running? My lady, I am making a tactical retreat. It is true my vessel is crippled, but I have a surprise for these pirates. They may destroy my ship, but soon they will see the price is much higher than they can afford."

The woman smiles and this time there is honey on her lips. "With my help Captain."

"Ofcourse my lady."

Fade to....a corridor and a band of escaping prisoners.

So that was the first episode of this adventure. As I said I will award CP every episode. In this case I will reward 1 CP to everybody, and 1 more to Sibosa (2 CP) for his MVP part in your escape.

shizukanashi
2014-05-12, 03:58 PM
Episode 2: Journey to the Core

Shortly after your climb Blissex begins to come too. He takes a moment to get his bearings then speaks. "Thank you for your rescue, but we are not out of the heat yet. We are in an access corridor just below the command decks. I believe we can find a computer terminal in one of the workstations here. It should be a simple matter to determine what we are up against here. We should move quickly, the ship is at battle alert and these corridors could be crawling with Stormtroopers at any moment." He pauses a moment to gauge your response and listen to feedback but then he spots something. "There! This blastdoor! Minimum security for maximum information. If we can get in there we should be able to find a computer workstation we can borrow. Er...I am not so good with security systems however." He finishes by pointing the security control pad near the door.

MandibleBones
2014-05-12, 04:02 PM
Kas turns to Sib. "You don't happen to have the authority to issue an evacuation order, do you? Because I bet we could issue a ship-wide hull breach alarm and make our progress here a bit easier."

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-13, 01:19 AM
"I'm afraid we aren't that lucky Kas but I think Blissex is onto something, I think we should try and get in there." Sib turned to Fixit. "You're the prisoner that we-...the Imperials picked up for data theft and digging into their droids right, think you could crack that door?" Sibosa considered trying to handle it himself but he had heard that the Verpine had really done a number before she was brought in.

Elbeyon
2014-05-13, 03:12 AM
With everyone catching themselves or by the hands of a helpful wookiee she breaths a sigh of relief and keeps climbing.

As Blissex starts to come to the verpine unwraps his forcefully carried arm from around her shoulder while moving in front of him and trying to aid him in standing upright. Grabbing at his bound hands, she shows him the workings of his pseudo-bindings, but ends up holding his hands longer than she should. A pause of silence ends with Fxz'et looking away and down out of embarrassment. If it was possible for her species to blush, it'd be a fair bet that that's what would be happening right now.

Attempting not to lose herself in the bliss that is Blissex she nods at Sib's question. "I can try." Unbinding one of her wrists she leaves the half dangling from the other. She moves and squats for her eyes are at panel level and takes a sharp breath. Composing herself, she wants to look calm and collected in front of her idol, no matter how much of a wreck she is right now. Her bug eyes going over the interface like no human ever could she looks for traces of biological matter, clothing fibers, and various other signs that one might leave behind while entering their numbers. That combined with an insight into security measures and passwords, she starts a three pronged attack, her fingers start to click away at the pad in an attempt to quickly access the door. If parlor tricks aren't up to the task; however, she edges her chitinous fingers into the soft bits of the pad, the interface, to unobstruct her view to the inner workers of the mechanisms. Once exposed, her insectoid snout finds itself in the machine as she bites away at the covering on the wires like an animal looking for food. Doing the best that she can, her hands are back at the task of combining whatever she can to try and open the door.

Asking a few questions of her own as she works, "What type of information would be stored here? Oh, what wonderful treasures lay in this treasure chest?"

Security
[roll0]
Wild Die
[roll1]

I would have posted IC along with my OC post, but I was really whipped. I doubt half my post would have made sense!

roko10
2014-05-13, 09:24 AM
After completing the perlious climb, Q1 is now loitering around, kind of feeling useless. Being bored, he decided to run algorithms to determine what exactly the model of this Star Destroyer is.

INTELLIGENCE [roll0]
...screw you, Wild Die!

TerrickTerran
2014-05-13, 10:36 AM
Rubbing her sore headtails Brin sighed. "All right, no more climbing for a while. I don't think I could take that again." She waited to see if the others could do whatever they were doing. She was just ready to talk to someone and use her skills but for now she was content to follow.

shizukanashi
2014-05-13, 01:53 PM
"Priority Command Message traffic, and the code cylinders to crack them. We can see what is going on at the highest level. Captain Kolaff and his top officers." Just as Blissex finishes answering your question the blast doors open with a swoosh. The room is empty but for a few computer stations. Blissex indicates the computer he is after and convinces Fxz'et to sit down. It is a small matter to find the message traffic he speaks of, and a number of different codes and channels the imperials use to access the information. Sure enough there is a message on one of the channels.
----
:VDS Subjugator - Priority Command -
:Restricted access ***Code D-1228-H***
:From: Captain Kolaff, Commander VSD Subjugator
:To: Chief Engineer Juran

Readings on the bridge indicate 67% power loss throughout the ship. Two of six power cells operational. Main and auxiliary deflector shield generators offline. Remaining power to weapon systems nominal. Starfighter components 97% depleted. Crew casualties 64%.

It is therefore my decision to reroute all available power to the engine core. Main and auxiliary hyperdrive and sublight drives to be made ready for self destruct. Three hour delay posture. Implosion sequence programmed from bridge and transferred for your implementation at engine core. Clear engine core of all personnel not essential to this mission.
Command D-113***03:00:00 and counting***
Kolaff out.
---
Blissex reads over the message and is quick to grab a data pad, a commlink, and an imperial code cylinder. He copies the codes and rigs the three items together. "There that should keep us abreast on these channels." He hands the personal code breaker to Fxx'et. "As for the message itself, no one knows the workings of this ship better than I. I can manipulate this self-destruct sequence to occur 1 hour ahead of schedule. That should take the imperials by surprise and still give us enough time to reach a hanger and escape. Who is up for some daring heroics? Come with me to the Engine core, and I promise the Rebellion would be most grateful."

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-13, 05:20 PM
"Wherever you go I'll follow sir." He says while covering the door, he'll wait until the others respond or Blissex leaves.

TerrickTerran
2014-05-13, 05:29 PM
Brin giggles a bit, her mind off the pain now, "Sounds like a blast."

MandibleBones
2014-05-13, 07:01 PM
Kas shrugs. "Sure, why not? No way we could stop the explosion and capture the ship, is there?"

LtPowers
2014-05-14, 06:56 AM
Kazzarfisa grabs the electronic device she's been carrying. "A ship this size needs thousands of crew just to move, let alone traverse hyperspace," she says in Shyriiwook. The device displays a translation in Basic on its screen. She shows it to Kas.

Once that's done, she turns to Blissex. "Sir, I'm with the Rebellion. I intend to get you back safely." She also displays the device's screen to him.

Kazzarfisa

Elbeyon
2014-05-14, 07:19 AM
It's always extra fun when you post LtPowers. I get to make language rolls. :smallbiggrin:

Language
[roll0]
Wild Die
[roll1]

She grips the personal code breaker as he hands it off to her, careful not to let go. Amusing the idea of sending some fake messages of her own to confuse the situation more; she's not even sure if that's a good idea. No clue how the imperial military systems even work, let alone if they'd even think for a second the message could be the real deal she asks her better informed companions, "Would it be possible to send messages from here that look legitimate? We could falsify some reports that require personal intervention away from our paths to ensure a safer travel to the engine room...?" Ending her statement with a mark of quizzical uncertainty. If the idea doesn't seem to have any merit she'll give up on the idea readily.

Hearing Blissex's plan. "That's brilliant!" The daring heroics part isn't as well received, though she tries not to show it. Sure, if this was a game she'd be all for rushing an exploding engine room, but in real life dieing means you stay dead. She presses her mandible together, realizing she's already outvoted her heart sinks. Chipper as she can manage, "I'd follow you to the end of the galaxy if you asked me."

shizukanashi
2014-05-15, 01:09 PM
Blissex is somewhat taken aback at the message he reads from Kazzas translator, but after a moment he grasps your arm tightly. "I must confess, I thought you beast. It is good to have an ally in this, you give me hope friend." He turns to the rest of you who have voiced support for his plan. "It is decided then, I assure you that the rebellion will be most pleased by your help."

Just as he finishes a MSE-6 "mouse" droid scurries into the room. It pauses for a second, before turning again to flee. "Destroy that droid or we are undone!" Blissex shouts, hoping those that are armed will heed his cries.

For those of you who don't know a "mouse" droid is a tiny toaster sized droid on wheels. You see then in the movie when Chewie is being transported on the death star. He screams at it and it runs off. These droids are used for patrol and surveillance on imperial installations. They collect data on any anomalies and transfer it to security stations and repair stations.

MandibleBones
2014-05-15, 04:20 PM
Kas' pistol snaps up even before Blissex is done with his warning, and two shots blast out at the mouse droid in rapid succession.

Taking two shots in one round, which means a -1D penalty to both.

First shot: [roll0]+1

Second shot: [roll2]+1
Wild Die: [roll3]

Languages from before combat: [roll4]
Wild Die: [roll5]

Edit: I'll go ahead and roll damage in the OOC. Nice to know I'm good at something.

Edit two: and I completely forgot to take the -1D penalty. So, dropping the last-rolled die from each roll, that leaves us with 27 for the first shot and 17 for the second (instead of 28 and 21, respectively).

shizukanashi
2014-05-16, 02:26 AM
Kas proves quite the marksman and has no trouble hitting the tiny droid. Though it proves resilient to the first shot, that only leaves black carbon marks, the second shot sees it scattered in pieces across the floor with arcs of electricity flowing momentarily between them.

"Well done, we best be on our way." Blissex praises before leading you down a series of corridors that eventually lead to another turbolift. "This should take us most of the way." He makes sure everybody is ready to go before pressing some buttons then reattaching the rigged cuffs.

Elbeyon
2014-05-16, 11:51 AM
Fxz'et takes a position next to Blissex in the turbolift. Glad that she wasn't the only one that thought that about Kazzarfisa. The ride lets her mind wander. Perhaps she's coming on a bit strong towards Blissex. She doesn't want to appear crazy so she decides to chill her obvious favoritism. Her imperial allies she still wasn't so sure about. They seemed task focused which makes sense she thinks. They're quick and crack shots though; it'd be best not to mess with them. She'd barely even seen the droid before Kas sent two bolts into the thing. Nearly jumping out of her seat at the whole incident.

Noting no one has said anything else yet, Ah I should say something. "h-Hi, my name is Fxz'et. What should I call...you?" Unsure whether to ask each person individually or as a group. She'd offer a shake or something, but her wrists are under disguise. Not wanting to be chatting whenever the turbo comes to a stop she'll quite down whenever the lift starts to slow or the doors even twitch.

MandibleBones
2014-05-16, 12:38 PM
"Kas Serraka, lately of the Empire's starfighter corps," he answers. It's clear he's still a little uncomfortable with the non-humans, though he's a little more comfortable with the Twi'lek and the Zeltron. But he's trying. "Serraka is fine. Or Kas, I suppose. Never was much for formality."

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-16, 09:28 PM
Sibosa piled into the turbolift along with the rest making sure to give the wookie more than enough space, hearing Fxz'et's introduction he turns around. "Sibosa Caalgen, it's to make your acquaintances I just wish it were under better circumstances. Also Kas I didn't get a chance to say this before but I'm glad to see they didn't space you immediately after that "talk" you had with Captain Kolaff." Sibosa smiled making a hook motion with his fist.

TerrickTerran
2014-05-16, 09:36 PM
"I'm Brin'shak Kwi'Teska, but you can call me Brin. Most non-Twi'leks can't pronounce it correctly anyways let alone spell it." She smiled. "It's been a bit exciting recently and I think a moment's peace is nice."

MandibleBones
2014-05-16, 10:00 PM
"The commander wouldn't let him," Kas says, grinning. "Something about a 50 percent increase in survival rate in the squadron since I took over as XO." His grin dies. "But the commander's probably dead now, if the squadron's suffered 90 percent losses."

LtPowers
2014-05-17, 08:43 AM
Kazzarfisa pronounces her name as carefully as she can. She then repeats just the first part, "Kazza".

Kazzarfisa

Elbeyon
2014-05-17, 09:26 AM
An odd glance or two from Kas and his general uncomfortableness whenever she speaks, kind of like a flinch, sets Fxz'et off to fixing whatever problem she might have caused between the two. Genuinely trying to comfort him her voice has regained its strength plus a hint of sympathy, "He could still be alive. If he's a commander that means he's one of the best out there. You have to believe that he's still alive!"

MandibleBones
2014-05-17, 11:12 AM
Kas shakes his head. "He lead from the front. One of the few good officers in the Empire's service. If his squadron's that gone, he's gone with them. It's a shame," he adds. "Once upon a time, we both thought we were bringing peace to the galaxy. Guess I'll have to actually do that in his memory."

Elbeyon
2014-05-17, 05:06 PM
"...Oh." She turns away, breaking the face to face, to look down toward the life floor. "I'm sorry for your loss."

shizukanashi
2014-05-17, 11:34 PM
The turbo lift speeds through the ship as you make your introductions. You know there is little power below you, but luckily the lift moves horizontal as well. After a short ride the doors open right on a patrol. Three stormtroopers point blaster rifles upon you.

"Whats this now?" The closest squawks from his voice box. "Where are you taking these prisoners?"

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-18, 04:21 PM
Sibosa raises his hands. "The Detention Block suffered heavy damage and was deemed too unsafe for prisoners and personnel to stay there we were ordered to move them to a safer location. We're making our way to the living quarters where we will hold them until we're out of battle or are ordered to abandon ship, these are prisoners were deemed too valuable to be lost in battle."

[roll0]+2

shizukanashi
2014-05-19, 12:23 AM
There is tense moment as the stormtrooper appears to size up Sibosa. He looks to his comrades, but they offer no assistance in his decision making process. "Good thinking. We will escort you." He finally says and the three of them take a much more relaxed position. "Come along there is another turbolift this way, with the attack its hard reach anywhere if you don't know where the damage is."

LtPowers
2014-05-20, 08:07 AM
Kazzarfisa frowns. She has a very bad feeling about this, but the ruse seems to be working, so she plays along. She is ready to take action if there's any evidence Sibosa or Kas is going to betray them, though.

Kazzarfisa

MandibleBones
2014-05-20, 03:33 PM
This is not good, Kas thinks, but follows along.

TerrickTerran
2014-05-20, 08:04 PM
Brin sighs. There has to be a way to get away from these troopers. Until they could, they might as well still be actual prisoners.

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-22, 03:23 AM
Sibosa looks back at the group apologetically before turning back offering a friendly smile to the Trooper "That would be great thanks, lead the way." Sib will follow the guards once they start escorting them. "Well they're not shooting at us so at least there's that."

roko10
2014-05-22, 09:00 AM
Q1 just walks along silently, yet he wonders if there is a way to get rid of the Stormtroopers.

MandibleBones
2014-05-24, 02:54 PM
Kas shares a look with Sib, jerking his head toward the boys in white leading the way. The moment they're in a secluded corridor, away from people, Kas' pistol snaps up again, sending kill shots toward the stormies' heads.

Two shots. Both toward one trooper, called shot (-1D) to the head (+1D damage). Spending two character points on each shot, bringing the total back to 5D+2. IF for some reason the first shot kills its target, taking the second one at a second stormie.

Shot 1:
[roll0]+[roll1]+[roll2]+2
Wild di(c)e: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]

Shot 2:
[roll5]+[roll6]+[roll7]+2
Wild di(c)e: [roll8]
Damage: [roll9] (+6, per the wild damage die rolled in the OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=17519430&postcount=112))

Will mark off 4 character points.

Elbeyon
2014-05-24, 04:28 PM
A gasp when the doors open to reveal stormtroopers, Fxz'et mandibles chitter as members of the legendary death squads peer over her, them, behind those helmeted heads. Shifting uncomfortably she's not really sure what to expect, but a sense of relief wanders over here when they begin to chat with their imperial friends. Her head spinning with questions, wondering at every crack, every flaw in their plan. It only takes a few words; however, to dispense their disguise. Relief, dread, it's so constant and all mixed up its hard to know what to feel in these moments. She awkwardly follows as each step is forced out of her as she follows after her allies. Unsure what they have planned. If they are really headed to living quarters. Who would be there. Would it be empty since a battle is going on? Choking, still clearing herself of that abominable smoke, she watches her own transport as if in third person. Eying her allies, their movements, the extra gun on their belt and every one of those makes her question if that's the single. The troopers seem focused, not on them luckily. And then Kas jerks his head towards the stomtroopers. That had to be the single. Or was it? It didn't take long as the deadshot answered that one a second time when he whipped out his pistol.

She focuses in on his movements as his harmless walk becomes such a deadly stance. A simple ninety degree angle pointing death at whoever was in the way. She watched as the first bolt fired off, the re-aiming of the gun done with such precision. The second shot sunk in more than just the target though. The initial freeze still leaving her numb, her bumbling multiple grabs for the gun on her Sib's belt took longer than it should have. A weapon in hand she was out of time to do anything with it.

My character draws her weapon.

Yes I like typing to myself! :smallconfused: Also. Woo! Real battle experience for Fxz'et. The greenhorn gets one under her belt. Maybe she'll even shoot in it if she lives long enough.

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-25, 03:27 AM
Sib nods to Kas as soon as the pilot opens fire on the two troopers Sibosa aims for the third and opens fire.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Attack Wild Die [roll2]
Damage Wild Die [roll3]

roko10
2014-05-25, 07:24 AM
Not wanting to be left out of the fight, Q1 rushes forwards and hits the closest Stormtrooper with a right hook.

Running:[roll0]
Brawling:Boxing [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

shizukanashi
2014-05-26, 07:57 PM
It all happens rather quickly. Blissex's rigged secret message decoder blips indicating there is another message, but it is enough to arouse suspicion in the newly acquired escort. Before they can turn and begin questioning Kas raises his blaster to the back of a troopers head and fires off two rapid shots. Through some miracle the first shot does not seem to harm the trooper at all. The second however finds the gapping hole the first shot leaves in his helmet. The spray of brain matter as the trooper falls to the ground informs you that he will not be getting back up.

As Fxz'et only manages to draw a hidden blaster Sibosa takes his queue from Kas, and attempts to blast a second trooper. The blast hits but the troopers body armor saves him from serious injury, that is until Q1 cold clocks him, he falls to the ground with a grunt. Down but not out.

The remaining stormtrooper turns his blaster toward Kas and fires.
Blaster: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Wild: [roll2]
Please give me a reaction (-2D) and or resist roll with your next post.

After getting the drop on them in round 1, one stormtrooper is mortally wounded, one is wounded and prone, the third is on his feet and ready for vengeance.

Round 2-give me your actions.

TerrickTerran
2014-05-26, 08:01 PM
Brin sighs as she dislikes violence but doesn't see a choice at this point and hopes her aim is true.

as an action, if anyone is standing, she'll aim the blaster she took earlier at the storm trooper.

MandibleBones
2014-05-26, 08:46 PM
Kas blinks as the second trooper doesn't go down, and finds himself staring down the barrel of the third's rifle. BlasTech E-11, he thinks, all too slowly throwing himself out of the way of the incoming pain. No SoruSuub knockoffs here.

[roll0]+1 to dodge (at -2D)
Edit: Spent a character point, resulting in +10 to dodge (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=17528555&postcount=121)

Strength to resist damage: [roll2]
Wild Die: [roll3]

Hit or not, he drops to a crouch to present a lower profile and squeezes off a follow-up at the remaining trooper.

Taking two actions: the shot and a dodge. Not trying for the headshot this time, since the stormie is aware. So a -1D to all actions is acceptable.

Shooting: [roll4]+1
Wild die: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6]
Damage wild: [roll7]

Dodge: [roll8]+1
Wild die: [roll9]

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-26, 09:16 PM
Sibosa panics for a moment as he watches his shot go wide How could I miss? he resigns to the fate of a taking a shot to the chest, until Q1 rushes his way past him and clocks the trooper to the ground. Seeing the he's still conscious Sib tries to finish the proned target with another shot.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

roko10
2014-05-27, 03:24 AM
Seeing that his master already is going to kill the secon stormtrooper, Q1 shuffled to the third stormtrooper and unleashes a flurry of blows upon him.

Brawling 1 [roll0]
Brawling 2 [roll1]
Brawling 3 [roll2]

Damage 1 [roll3]
Damage 2 [roll4]
Damage 3 [roll5]
[rollv]

LtPowers
2014-05-27, 08:40 AM
The tall Wookiee stands in front of Blissex and makes sure he doesn't get hit by any blaster fire. She may not have a weapon, and may not be all that great at brawling, but she knows her duty to the Rebellion.

Kazzarfisa

Elbeyon
2014-05-27, 09:52 AM
Hand shaking all around the blaster Fxz'et starts to aim it like all the others have. She always so readily dismissed the violence of others, saying that violence is a fool's tool. That it has no place in a proper society. And, yet here she was hypocritically drawing a blaster as soon as it made things easier. Her mind readily defends itself with: it's on stun, I'm not really going to shoot him. It's on stun. It's on stun. Contentiously repeating to herself as the cross hairs start to find the uninjured stormtrooper. Hands still rattling, a hesitant finger finds the trigger and pulls. Her focus imminently going elsewhere as the obvious blue leaves her blaster, but begin to drift back towards her target after her flinch.

Shoot Blaster at Kas' living target
[roll0]
Wild Dice
[roll1]
Damage
[roll2]
Wild Dice
[roll3]

shizukanashi
2014-05-27, 02:39 PM
Kas manages to dodge the blaster shot and readies himself should he need to again. Both Kas and Brin draw on the only trooper who remains standing. Only Kas fires though, a shot that only seems to distract the trooper. Distract him enough for Q1 to smash him a number of times. The massive dents the droid leaves in the armor twist and concave in such a way that it is clear the man inside is alive no more.

Sibosa fires on the trooper still struggling to stand, and seeing that Kas's assailant is no longer a threat Fxz'et also fires a stun round at the same trooper. Neither shot seems to do much harm, but is enough to prevent him from standing. Instead he pushes away his blaster and places his hands on his head. "Mercy mercy! Keept that clanker away from me!"

With two dead troopers and one wounded and stunned twice now begging for mercy, you are just as amazed as the remaining trooper that you have managed to win this engagement so quickly.

MandibleBones
2014-05-27, 05:46 PM
"Do it," Kas snaps. "Get his comlink — the belt and the helmet —*and then tie him up. His belt should have syntherope." He pauses. "Get their blasters, too, and if there's medpacks on their belts, we'll need them before this is through."

TerrickTerran
2014-05-28, 08:54 PM
Brin with lightning like precision searched the storm troopers and picked up anything that looked interesting so that they could divide it up later. She might not be a great fighter, but she did have a few small talents that could come in handy.

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-28, 11:49 PM
Sibosa got to work subduing the last remaining trooper. "Alright now stay where you are and don't make a sound got it? He pointed the blaster at the tied mans head to reinforce his point.

He addressed Bissex next, "So what was that message you just got sir?"

shizukanashi
2014-05-29, 03:52 PM
Blissex turns to Fxz'et and the two of them look over the message as the rest of you deal with disarming and subduing the remaining trooper. "You rebels are mad! You can't take on a whole Star Destroyer legion. You will be caught, and executed for this!" He speaks to all of you but he looks directly at Kas and Sibosa as he speaks.

The message is also not a good omen.

Priority Command D-113 Time: 2:28:56 and counting.

Enemy forces encountered outside Kwenn system originally thought to be pirates, now confirmed to be rebel strike force via intercepted communications.

Make up of forces: 1 Star cruiser 1 Escort Frigate 4 blockade runners.

Rifle team 18 reports Detention Block escape. Walex Blissex is a high priority prisoner. All stations should be alert. Capture by any means. Kill orders are active for any of his associates. Detention Block personnel detained for later disciplinary action.

Judging from the damage to the detention floors it is clear the intent of the Rebel attack was to allow for Blissex to escape. This can not be allowed. Rebel fleet has broken off attack, but VCSD is heavily damaged. Rebel fleet has retreated only to regroup and buy time. All effort should be made to make VCSD ready for battle.

Blissex turns from the message. "Sorry my friends. I fear I am endangering your lives. We are found out. We have to move quickly now." with that Blissex abandons his cuffs and picks up a blaster pistol.

Elbeyon
2014-05-29, 05:33 PM
Blaster pointing at the down man that she shot. Her blaster starts to more noticeable rattle as the others subdue him and the position of it grows even more questionable to her. When Blissex places a hand on her to get her attention she can't help, but remain stiff and unresponsive. A certain numbness refusing to acknowledge the outside world. After a few tense moments of his hand on her she puts her blaster on her belt and they start reading together. She gives a brief summery to the group. Noticeably moody she faces Blissex. "Are you still intent on sabotage? I'm still with you if you think the plan is worth the risk."

LtPowers
2014-05-29, 05:58 PM
Kazzarfisa considers the information while taking any medpacs the party finds and trying to find a way to carry them. A good-sized Rebellion strike force, if the information is correct. It should be enough to take out the Star Destroyer without further sabotage. But they won't attack until they know Blissex is either safe or dead, which could give the Imperials a chance to repair and inflict further losses on the Rebel force.

Losses the Rebels could ill afford; that they would send a star cruiser and several escorts is a sign of how desperately they want to ensure the shipwright's safety. But it is fraught with risk.

Still, she chooses to look on the bright side. At least now they knew where to go once they left the Star Destroyer.

Kazzarfisa

MandibleBones
2014-05-30, 12:48 AM
"Look," Kas says to the stormtrooper as they prepare to leave, "I signed up to bring order to the galaxy. Look around you, trooper. You see much order coming from the Empire these days? Or just the stomp of more boots on more necks? Think about it... and think about whether your commanders would have let you live, like we're doing."

I don't expect to change a stormie's heart or mind, but every little bit counts, right?

[roll0]
Wild: [roll1]

Lt. Tibbles
2014-05-30, 01:03 AM
"He's right you know if our positions were reversed you would have executed every last one of except for him only because he's valuable, you should count yourself lucky trooper." Sibosa got up and prepared to get going. "I guess it's time to forgo subtlety, wherever you're heading sir I'm with you let's get going."

TerrickTerran
2014-05-31, 06:38 AM
Brin nodded. "There's a time to be coy and a time to just do what needs to be done." She prepared to follow the team.

shizukanashi
2014-06-01, 05:20 PM
"Kolaff has rigged the ship to explode when the rebel fleet returns. He intends to detonate the reactor core, it will be like a mini supernova. He knows his ship is lost, he intends to take the rebels with him." Blissex calmly explains. "We can still rig the core to explode before the fleet gets back...I understand if you wish to go, but I still intend to reach the core."

"Well that's enough for me." Tallulah exclaims as she claims one of the three Blaster rifles. "I am going to find me a TIE fighter and get off this orbital thermal bomb. If any of you have any sort of brains you will do the same."

Before she can begin to move however another patrol, this time of six stormtroopers turns a corner. "There they are. Blast them!" the apparent squad leader commands and the six rush to take cover in the twisted frame of the damaged ship before laying down fire.

Tallulah is the first to react, she turns and runs (all out speed) down the corridor in the opposite direction.

I have confirmed that I am NPCing Tallulah.

Kazza finds no med pacs, but there are three (now two) blaster rifles and three more blaster pistols (giving you nine total) that can easily be grabbed (everyone should have a blaster pistol by now) There are two sets of stormtrooper armor that are still in good shape, but they will take a few round to strip. You do have a single medpac from the detention block.

The troopers are about 40 meters away. (Easy for Blaster rifles, but Moderate for pistols. and like would take an all-out movement action to reach them for melee in one round, though the terrain is easy.)

MandibleBones
2014-06-02, 04:54 PM
Kas grabs a rifle and starts running, following Tallulah. "Come on!" he yells, waving the rifle at the rest. "We need cover!"

FULL DODGE and move 10.
[roll0]+1+Difficulty Modifier
Wild: [roll1]

TerrickTerran
2014-06-02, 06:22 PM
"More, really? This just isn't my day." Brin decided that finding some cover was indeed a good idea and she'd let them get closer before she shot. She wasn't a fantastic shot as it was.

[roll0]
wild [roll1]

oh why can't my wild be my actual roll, grrr

Elbeyon
2014-06-02, 07:10 PM
Fxz'et nods to Blissex before more storm troopers show up. Mimicking Kas as best as she turns to run after him. Wary of whatever blaster bolts are coming her way. "Lead the way Blissex!"

Full dodge while moving (which I believe has to be at cruising, 1/2, speed to full dodge. So five meters.)
[roll0]
Wild dice
[roll1]

LtPowers
2014-06-02, 08:09 PM
Kazza, who just happened to be picking up a blaster pistol at the time, immediately looks to Blissex. She follows his lead. She may not like the idea of delaying escape, but he seems determined, and she's going to stick with him.

Kazzarfisa

roko10
2014-06-02, 11:32 PM
Q1 simply charged forwards without warning.

Running [roll0]

Lt. Tibbles
2014-06-02, 11:33 PM
Sibosa grabs a rifle with his other hand and makes a run for it, following the rest of the group.

I suppose a Full Dodge also since everyone else is doing it, I think it's a -1d since I picked up the rifle let me know if I'm wrong though.

Full Dodge [roll0]
Wild [roll1]
Move 5 if we're going 1/2 speed

shizukanashi
2014-06-10, 01:39 PM
Trooper 1
Blaster:[roll0] W:[roll1] Dam:[roll2] W:[roll3] Resist: 7d W: [roll4]
Blaster:[roll5] W:[roll6] Dam:[roll7] W:[roll8] Resist: 7d W: [roll9]

Trooper 2
Blaster:[roll10] W:[roll11] Dam:[roll12] W:[roll13] Resist: 7d W: [roll14]
Blaster:[roll15] W:[roll16] Dam:[roll17] W:[roll18] Resist: 7d W: [roll19]

Trooper 3
Blaster:[roll20] W:[roll21] Dam:[roll22] W:[roll23] Resist: 7d W: [roll24]
Blaster:[roll25] W:[roll26] Dam:[roll27] W:[roll28] Resist: 7d W: [roll29]

Trooper 4
Blaster:[roll30] W:[roll31] Dam:[roll32] W:[roll33] Resist: 7d W: [roll34]
Blaster:[roll35] W:[roll36] Dam:[roll37] W:[roll38] Resist: 7d W: [roll39]

Trooper 5
Blaster:[roll40] W:[roll41] Dam:[roll42] W:[roll43] Resist: 7d W: [roll44]
Blaster:[roll45] W:[roll46] Dam:[roll47] W:[roll48] Resist: 7d W: [roll49]

Trooper 6
Blaster:[roll50] W:[roll51] Dam:[roll52] W:[roll53] Resist: 7d W: [roll54]
Blaster:[roll55] W:[roll56] Dam:[roll57] W:[roll58] Resist: 7d
W: [roll59]

shizukanashi
2014-06-10, 01:42 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

The squad of stormtroopers lay down a barrage of blaster fire at the maintenance droid. Clearly this droid is made of superior materials, resistance alloys and is designed for combat. The droid is clearly much more than he appears. Q1 shrugs off every bolt of energy, though his armored hull is blackened by carbon burns.

The rest of you run away from the squad until you reach a 4-way intersection. Tallulah is the first to discover the trap. At the cross section is another squad of three stormtroopers. This time armed with an e-web blaster, as Tallulah enters the intersection a barrage of gunfire forces her to retreat to the hall you have just come from. Crossing this intersection will prove extremely dangerous.

The situation is not fully grave though, the intersection of the hall that leads to the e-web has a blast door. The only problem is that the controls lie on the other side of the hall. Someone will have to cross the intersection to reach the controls and close the blast doors.

As the trap is set a shipwide commlink cracks to life. A smooth sarcastic voice adds itself to the din of battle. "Blissex you fool. Did you think a band of moisture farmers and...disgraced pilots would really aid your escape? Is the rebellion so desperate that they would have me train its soldiers? So be it. Your first lesson traitors is called 'How to eliminate a crossfire position' Do try to pay attention."

Lt. Tibbles
2014-06-13, 05:13 AM
Sibosa peeked his head around the corner. "Well this is just getting better by the second, here give me some covering fire I'm gonna make a run for that control panel." He handed off the blaster rifle that he had picked up and prepared himself to make the sprint across the hallway once the group opened fire on the stormtrooper squad.

Running [roll0]
Wild [roll1]

MandibleBones
2014-06-17, 09:07 PM
Kas sees the E-Web and immediately turns around, preferring the stormtroopers. At least if he gets hit by their rifles, he has a chance! An E-Web blast would wipe him out and not even leave a good-looking corpse.

Crouching behind whatever cover he can, he takes careful aim at one of the boys in white, hoping to make his shot count. And who knows? Maybe one of them has a grenade to steal?

Called shot to the head. [roll0]+1
Wild: [rollv]3d6[rollv]
Damage: [roll1]
Wild: [rollv]3d6[rollv]

roko10
2014-06-22, 01:02 AM
Q1 unleashed a flurry of blows at the nearest stormtrooper.

Brawling:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Damage:
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]