PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a feat, please help! [ANSWERED!]

boxfox
2014-04-30, 08:58 PM
Hi there. I'll begin by stating 1 thing: I KNOW for a FACT that this feat exists. I've seen it in a book, I just don't remember which one.

I'm looking for the feat that raises your BAB by 1.

The source can be any book...D&D, Pathfinder, D20, FR, Ravenloft, ANYTHING....doesn't matter as long as it's D&Dish. It's likely something obscure...I've got a LOT of books. Dragon is okay, too.

PLEASE HELP! I've already been searching for hours...never thought to write it down when I found it because it didn't work for the character I was working on then and now I can't find it.

ngilop
2014-04-30, 10:37 PM
Hi there. I'll begin by stating 1 thing: I KNOW for a FACT that this feat exists. I've seen it in a book, I just don't remember which one.

I'm looking for the feat that raises your BAB by 1.

The source can be any book...D&D, Pathfinder, D20, FR, Ravenloft, ANYTHING....doesn't matter as long as it's D&Dish. It's likely something obscure...I've got a LOT of books. Dragon is okay, too.

PLEASE HELP! I've already been searching for hours...never thought to write it down when I found it because it didn't work for the character I was working on then and now I can't find it.

Its from Kingdom of Kalamar. Not sure which specific book though.

KoK is in the same boat as dragonlance not quite 1st or 3rd party material so.. take it how you will.

boxfox
2014-05-01, 06:06 AM
That is a good start. It eliminates about 120 books for me...

Unfortunately, I've checked:

Dangerous Denizens
Fury In The Wastelands
Geanavue
KoK Atlas
KoK Campaign Setting
KoK Player's Guide
Loona
Pekal Gazetteer
Salt and Sea Dogs
Stealth and Style
Villain Design Handbook

to no avail. Other than adventures, these are the only KoK books I have. It's completely possible that I've lost some, but I don't think I have.

Any Kalamar vets out there that can point me in a closer direction or thoughts for other settings?

Thanks for the tip, ngilop.

boxfox
2014-05-02, 07:41 AM
I really don't think it can be KoK. I've read everything I can find, which seems to be almost everything, and there's no sign of it.

Any other ideas?

Vedhin
2014-05-02, 08:53 AM
The AEG book Feats has Elven Blood. It requires you to be an Elf, have 13 Str, and 17 Dex. Can only be taken once, and that at 1st level. I think there's another bit I'm forgetting.

Anyway, it gives +1 BAB.

boxfox
2014-05-02, 10:42 AM
The AEG book Feats has Elven Blood. It requires you to be an Elf, have 13 Str, and 17 Dex. Can only be taken once, and that at 1st level. I think there's another bit I'm forgetting.

Anyway, it gives +1 BAB.

That's it! That was the book. Thanks!