PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXLIII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:13 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Kobold Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace!

Romulus
2007-02-10, 10:15 PM
Romulus turns to T.D.

"Stay out of this." he growls.

He turns back to Aesa.

"Is there anything we can do?"

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 10:18 PM
His quiestion was not towards you, Romulus. I can respond to it as I please. Aesa snaps at him. As for what you can do? Deal with it yourselves, I'm not a damned marriage counselor. By Hel, I killed my lover.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:18 PM
T.D. turns, minding his own business.

Romulus
2007-02-10, 10:19 PM
Romulus sighs and takes Svala upstairs.

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 10:21 PM
Aesa shakes her head and turns back to T.D. Anyways...

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:22 PM
Kal watches all of this. "Note to self, stay on the bartender's good side..."

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:26 PM
This is a... diverse place. Replies T.D. I'm sorry if I'm just too inquisitive. Do you know some place where I can get a room?

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 10:28 PM
Aesa laughs at Kal. I'm not the bartender, I'm just behind the bar. She looks to T.D. No, its fine. As for rooms, there are some upstairs, and I believe the temples offer rooms to travelers. She smirks. If you are extremely convincing, I have a room or two open in my tower.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:28 PM
"So I payed you...you know, it'd doesn't even matter to me."

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:30 PM
T.D. smiles. How much convincing I would have to be?

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 10:33 PM
Aesa chuckles at Kal, then looks back to T.D. It really just depends on how you try to convince me. Aesa shakes her head. Boring people won't get very far, let me tell you.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:34 PM
"Hm...almost tempts me to try, Aesa." Kal smiles at her.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:37 PM
Boring can mean not know how to shut you mouth, and I'm a little of that boring. Nods T.D. I'm not much welcomed at temples, and I would want to thank your offer. In what field do you work? Anything that I could help?

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 10:40 PM
Work? I used to be an agent of the norns, keeping fate in line, but now I exist merely to amuse myself. Aesa looks between Kal and T.D. with a growing grin. Really, Kal? She smirks. Well you two could compete for it in some way...

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:42 PM
"Well, let's see....how to interest you..." He shifts the welding goggles on his eyes slightly.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:42 PM
"A competition? By all means... as long as it's on friendly terms." Smiles T.D. "First day on Town and already a rival? That's not healthy."

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 10:44 PM
Aesa smiles and inwardly laughs as she knows she has rooms for both of them.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:46 PM
Kal looks at the tattoo on his left arm.

"Hmm...wonder if that'd interest you..."

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:48 PM
"If it has a nice story attached to it, it would even interest me."

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 10:49 PM
Aesa shrugs. Its not like you have only one try. Go ahead.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:50 PM
Kal grins at Aesa then looks at T.D. "Who needs a story."

The tattoo begins to glow red.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:53 PM
Nice, it glows. T.D. laughs. I have a wound that never heals, it's always red too. But I tough this was no talent's show. Lights may be charming, but they lack any long term interest.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:54 PM
Kal's left arm becomes engulfed in flames. "I'm sorry, what were you saying about lights?"

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 10:55 PM
Don't dismiss it right off... I think... Aesa tilts her head as she watches the rune, then smiles as she sees it catch fire.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:55 PM
It's light and fires. At least it keeps you warm on the cold nights of winter. Now... can you turn if off or need me to quench it?

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 10:57 PM
Kal laughs as the fire vanishes. He shifts his welding goggles again. "I don't even consider that the best of my skills..."

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 10:59 PM
"Don't worry, I'm not that judgemental." Says T.D, smiling honestly. "This just isn't the place for big fires. I mean, all this alcohol and wood... bad mix."

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:01 PM
Aesa shrugs and looks to T.D. So, if you are so dismissive of a somewhat interesting contained fire effect, what can you do? As for the wood- Aesa tosses a massive lightning bolt at the side of the tavern, and it merely fizzles against the wall.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 11:04 PM
"A hasty retreat before embarrassing myself?" Says T.D. "A sounding plan. But I have my little miracles, as laymen call them."

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 11:06 PM
Kal takes a sip of his beer. Exodus watches T.D. and tilts her head, giving a small screech.

Rebonack
2007-02-10, 11:07 PM
Regiji sighs, rather uninterested with the current state of affairs. He extracts his notepad from his pack and begins to write on it.

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:10 PM
Aesa leans back and waits.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 11:15 PM
T.D. opens the iron-bound covers of his prayerbook. He starts moaning some secret truths of the universe. A small flame appears over his head, heatless but shinning. Closing the book, he takes three empty plates. Some food starts to appear into them, as if it was cooked right now. The flame disappeared, but the food remains.
"Hope you enjoy it. But I think the house mayn't find this "create your own food" policy lucrative."

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:18 PM
Aesa chuckles. I do it all the time. It gets on Cosmo's nerves.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 11:19 PM
Kal shakes his head.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 11:22 PM
"Well, I guess that it's not that impressive after all. I prefer to think of it as a traveller's friend." Tells T.D, laughing. "Maybe not having to really on fancy powers forces me to become more interesting as a person. Now, how we test this theory... "

Rebonack
2007-02-10, 11:23 PM
*Bling!* goes Regiji's note pad. He looks at it and appears to somewhat surprised. After a moment's pause he begins to write again.

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:26 PM
Aesa smiles, then concentrates and a small black orb appears in her hand. It appears to be made of two interlocking pieces held together by a variety of small pins and other odd shapes. Solve this. She tosses it to Kal.

((Notice: the orb is impossible to take apart by using force or by trying to solve it like a puzzle.))

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 11:27 PM
Kal begins to look at it, turning it over and over in his hands.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-10, 11:31 PM
Fydan teleports in with her stone, and smiles at Kal. Hi. She notices the orb in his hands. What's that?

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:32 PM
Aesa watches Kal amusedly.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 11:33 PM
Exodus screeches happily at Fydan's arrival. This causes Kal to turn and give a small smile.

"Hi, I realized after you left I never caught your name."

He looks at the sphere in his hands.

"I'm trying to solve this."

Warpfire
2007-02-10, 11:35 PM
Nathaniel walks in and takes a nearby seat. "By God I could use a drink..."

McBish
2007-02-10, 11:35 PM
Eric comes in through the mirror using a crutch to support himself. He takes a seat at the bar and glances over at Aesa and the group of people around her.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 11:36 PM
T.D. watches the "game". Maybe it was just going too far...

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:36 PM
Aesa looks at Nathaniel. What kind of drink?

Rebonack
2007-02-10, 11:37 PM
*Bling!*

Regiji glances up at the puzzle, shrugs, then continues to write on his pad.

Warpfire
2007-02-10, 11:39 PM
Nathaniel glances over at Aesa. "Well, if I had any money, I'd buy an ale. But that hardly matters, because I'm broke."

blackout
2007-02-10, 11:40 PM
((coughcheckcough. ;) ))

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-10, 11:42 PM
Oh. Fydan beams at Ex, then turns back to Kal. I'm called Fydan around here. What's yours? She glances curiously at the orb. And what do you need to do to solve that?

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:42 PM
Aesa rolls her eyes, and gets an ale for Nathaniel. She slides it to him.

Warpfire
2007-02-10, 11:43 PM
((coughnobanksaroundherecough.:smalltongue: By the way, does that fort you were talking about earlier have a thread?))

Nathaniel looks somewhat suprised, but takes the drink. "Uh..thanks."

blackout
2007-02-10, 11:45 PM
((Yeah, but it's somewhere towards the back of the archives on this board. ))

McBish
2007-02-10, 11:46 PM
((Acctualy if you dig deep enough in the old threads I think there are about 2 banks.))

Eric looks over at the puzzle and smiles.

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:47 PM
Don't mention it. Cosmo waits for Aesa to pay, but she doesn't.

Warpfire
2007-02-10, 11:47 PM
((Ah.))

Nathaniel removes his helmet, placing it on the table, then takes a long drink from his ale.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 11:48 PM
"Name's Kal. It's my pleasure to meet you Fydan. As for this thing? No clue yet."

Kal starts prodding at the items holding the pieces together. Exodus keeps watching Fydan and ruffles her feathers.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 11:50 PM
"Kal, maybe there's something more fun to do." Says T.D. "Give the orb a rest."

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:50 PM
Aesa chuckles. Doesn't seem like Kal can solve it. Perhaps you can, T.D.?

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-10, 11:52 PM
Fydan looks closely at the thing.You're supposed to solve it? She lays a finger on the thing. Have you tried using magic? That might work. She then looks at Ex, and reaches out to touch her.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 11:52 PM
"Well, to be solved, there must be something wrong with it.

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:53 PM
Really? So a puzzle is wrong then?

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 11:54 PM
Exodus chirps happily.

"I'm going to have to agree with that, Aesa. I do have to thank you for allowing me to have fun. Maybe I'll show you one of my better tricks next time."

Kal holds the sphere out to Aesa.

DarkPhilosopher
Maybe it's not a puzzle. Not everything can be solve. And even if it can... the first step is to acknowledge it as it is.

Rebonack
*Bling!*

Regiji stairs at his notepad, wondering how he would respond to this.

McBish
2007-02-10, 11:55 PM
Can I see it? Eric asks from down to the bar.

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:56 PM
Aesa takes the sphere and sets it in front of T.D. So, in your opinion, what am I asking you to do?

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-10, 11:57 PM
To accept the orb as it's? Sometimes a orb is just a orb.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-10, 11:57 PM
Fydan shakes her head, disagreeing with T.D.
Life is a puzzle. Anything can be solved. But the catch is that most things require either wisdom, experiance, or tools beyond our power. She dosen't stop stroking Exodus as she says, I've often found that nothing is as it seems.

AmberVael
2007-02-10, 11:58 PM
Aesa chuckles. Now thats how you solve this orb. She tosses it to Eric. T.D. has it right.

Kyrian
2007-02-10, 11:59 PM
Exodus continues to chirp happily. Kal motions to the seat beside him. "Can I offer you a drink, Fydan?"

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:00 AM
Eric catches the orb and spins it around in his hands looking it over carefully. He pulls out a piece of wire and seems to examine it with it, poking and proding. He becomes totally engrossed in the puzzle. And then something odd almost happens. But it doesn't. He frowns at it and keeps looking it over.

((Something odd = him getting it appart.))

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:00 AM
Aesa snickers, knowing that the orb was actually one solid piece...

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-11, 12:03 AM
"Fydan...maybe, but if you just go trough things seeking more second senses... When do you stop speculating and start beliving all your toughts as truth?" Tells T.D. "We need to have vision. To know when things are simple and when they're not."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-11, 12:03 AM
Alright. Thanks. She sits, stares at the orb for a moment, then rolls her eyes and turns away. Her sword pommel glows brightly for a moment, as she turns to gaze at TD.
Most everything is complicated. Very few things are simple. Most things are layered within deceptions. She pauses. Vision is relative. If I accepted every thought as true, then my vision of the world would be very limited. If I feel angry and want to hurt someone, does that give me the right?

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 12:04 AM
Exodus hops down from Kal's shoulder and walks her way over closer to Fydan.

"What would you like to drink?" Kal says as he notices the pommel glow.

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:04 AM
Eric keeps working at it. And again it seems like he almost solves it even though it is in one piece. He frowns as he spins it around in his hands and starts looking at it from a new angle.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:05 AM
Aesa yawns. Looks like I might be alone in my tower tonight...

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-11, 12:06 AM
"Why? The business seems busy."

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:11 AM
Aesa yawns again. I'm getting rather bored.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-11, 12:13 AM
"Well, this is a nice place, but there is a limit for what it can offer, there isn't? Maybe we can have a walk. Maybe that will scare your boredom"

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:15 AM
Aesa raises an eyebrow. A walk? I guess we could... She thinks about it an shrugs, then comes out from behind the bar.

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:16 AM
Eric continues on working on the orb and without looking up asks, Can I keep this?

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-11, 12:17 AM
Fydan shakes her head, then looks to Kal.
Sorry about that. I'll just have a Black Shadow. The pommel of her sword dims a little, but is still glowing rather unnaturally.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:18 AM
Aesa glances at Eric. Sure.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 12:19 AM
Kal orders her drink but keeps looking at the sword.

"What's with the pommel of your sword?"

Exodus nips lightly at Fydan's fingers, and chirps hopefully.

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:21 AM
Thanks. He keeps working on it and in a blink of the eye it seems to almost seperate into two pieces, but then it isn't, and you might think your eyes are just playing tricks on you.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:22 AM
Phoenixineohp walks into the bar and takes a look around.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:23 AM
Aesa waves to Pxp.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-11, 12:24 AM
Fydan is silent for a moment, and runs her palm down Ex's feathers. It does that whenever I'm upset or feeling strongly about something. It's... linked to me. As she touches Ex, the pommel returns to its normal red. She notices the rune on his arm. What's that? she asks to change the subject.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 12:25 AM
Ex chirps happily again and ruffles her wings slightly.

"Power symbol. Stands for fire."

Kal pays Cosmo for the drink and sets it down in front of Fydan.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:26 AM
Phoenixineohp smiles and waves to Aesa. She watches the other patrons slightly as she walks up to the bar and pours herself a drink.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:28 AM
Aesa leans against the bar and waits for T.D. to respond, wondering if she should say something else.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-11, 12:30 AM
She smiles slightly, at ease. Thanks. She chuckles at something. You didn't have to pay for it. No one does, really. She relaxes against the counter. Actually... I haven't seen you before. I haven't been here long, but I know most of the faces... are you new?

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 12:31 AM
"Still a little new." He looks at her and slightly shifts the welding goggles that cover his eyes.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:31 AM
Aesa sighs and twirls her rod, then looks to Pxp. Anything interesting going on?

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:33 AM
Phoenixineohp sighs and shakes her head.
"Which can be nice everyone once in a while. Better than the slums getting slaughtered. Whatever happened in the end with that?"

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:35 AM
Things blew up, even though we were not aiming for anything but the shadows. I blame someone who assumes too much.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 12:36 AM
(( *cough cough* :smallamused: ))

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:36 AM
Phoenixineohp nods and takes a sip of her drink.
"Has the area been healed?"

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:37 AM
Eric gets lost in working on the puzzle.

The mutt comes inside looking like crud. He hasn't slept in several days and has been out hunting demons. He seems to be watching everything at once.

Obsidian Blade
Well, I've also got a really bad memory... that might account for it. Where do you come from? She sips her drink and shudders.

AmberVael
Aesa shakes her head. I can't do that sort of thing, and I'll be damned if I talk to any of the police but Vera and Aerin.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:40 AM
Phoenixineohp smiles. "I think I've heard that before." She winks at Aesa before she sees the mutt.
"Oh my! What happened to you?"

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 12:41 AM
"Far away..." He shifts the goggles, slightly uneasily. "Place was destroyed, and I was the only survivor."

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:41 AM
I've been hunting demons. Caught, or rather was sent, a small group of them.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:42 AM
Phoenixineohp frowns slightly.
"Healing?"
It seems to be an offer and a question.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:43 AM
Aesa yawns and sits down, annoyed that T.D. collapsed into a coma.

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:43 AM
I think I'm fine. Got anything to get rid of being tired, haven't slept in a couple of days.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:44 AM
Phoenixineohp nods. "The same thing takes care of almost anything."

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:45 AM
Fenix and Phoenix come down the stairs. Fenix seems relieved to finally get out of the room, even if he did like being with Phoenix for so much time.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-11, 12:45 AM
Fydan winces. Oh. Sorry... I didn't want to bring up anything painful. She looks away. At.. at least you've got Exodus. The elf lifts Ex and tries to hand her over to Kal. That's something. Still looking resolutely away, she stares at the orb again.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:46 AM
Phoenix smirks at Fenix and smiles at Pxp, the mutt and... Aesa.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:46 AM
Aesa nods to Phoenix, a small smile on her face as she notes Fenix's presence.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 12:47 AM
Chaotic Bob swaggers in, looking rather dazed. He walks around the tavern, not having any particular goal until he falls into a chair, looking rather confused.
I'm alive? Or better yet....not unalive? So....what happened then.....
Chaotic Bob promptly suffers the reverse of amnesia, remembering lots and lots of repressed memories. The strain knocks him out.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 12:48 AM
Kal raises an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?"

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:49 AM
Well that would be nice then. I just came in for a drink before going back out.

AmberVael
Fenix frowns slightly at Aesa, but smiles at Phoenix as he takes a seat at the bar.

Obsidian Blade
Hmm? She covers the gem on her sword with her hand. Nothing... but that orb really irritates me. Perhaps it's an illusion?

((Have to go for about half an hour))

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 12:51 AM
Kal makes a mental note that she covered the sword. "You sure...?"

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:51 AM
Phoenix fetches a bottle of vodka. When she comes back to Fenix she waves Aesa to come over.

Phoenixineohp watches for a moment before bending down by the mutt.
"Just lay down and close your eyes. And do not move. Okay?

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:53 AM
The mutt looks up at her for a second almost like he doesn't trust her. Then shakes his head and lays down and closes his eyes laying still.

AmberVael
Aesa gets up and does indeed move to join Phoenix and Fenix. Good evening.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
*Atreyu pushes open the door with his nose and peeks inside. After taking stock of who's all in there, he trots in and over to Pxp, watching to see what she's doing.*

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:56 AM
Fenix nods to Aesa, but his eyes are a little cold.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 12:57 AM
Phoenix opens the bottle and takes a drink. Setting it down she does the introduction. "Fenix, I would like you to meet Aesa. Aesa, this is Fenix." She looks between them and takes another drink.

Phoenixineohp smiles at Atreyu.
"Hey there, just one sec okay?"
She closes her eyes and her hand lights on fire. Slowly the fire spreads to cover the mutt but it doesn't burn him or hurt in any way. After a few seconds Phoenixineohp opens her eyes and the fire vanishes.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 12:58 AM
Aesa smirks and holds out her hand to Fenix in a polite but somehow arrogant manner.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-11, 12:59 AM
*Atreyu waits patiently, watching, grinning at the process that he's seen all too many times.*

McBish
2007-02-11, 12:59 AM
The mutt keeps perfectly still waiting for her to say it is ok to move again.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:01 AM
Fenix's jaw tenses a little, and there is a distinct pause before he takes Aesa's hand and shakes it once.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-11, 01:02 AM
((Ooooh, TENSION!))

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:02 AM
Phoenix rolls her eyes slightly. She turns to Fenix.
"Fenix, have you ever tasted energy before?"

Phoenixineohp smiles and gently pats the mutt.
"Feel better? You're good to move now. All done." She reaches out for Atreyu, still crouching on the floor.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:03 AM
Fenix takes his eyes off of Aesa without hesitation and smiles at Phoenix as he shakes his head.
((^^: Ooo... lurker! Fresh meat! *stabbity*))

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:04 AM
Phoenix smiles with an interesting grin.
"Would you like to?"

McBish
2007-02-11, 01:05 AM
Thanks. Now for that drink before I go back out. He orders a bowl of whiskey.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-11, 01:05 AM
*Atreyu nuzzles Pxp's hand whenever she reaches for him* "You always have to fix the animals, eh?"

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:06 AM
Fenix raises a questioning eyebrow.

Kyrian
Kal wonders if Fydan is still awake.

AmberVael
Aesa yawns and looks around the tavern.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 01:07 AM
Chaotic Bob wakes with a start. He looks slightly confused, then winces when the memories return again.
This wasn't supposed to happen....
He sighs resignedly and stretches his legs, looking around the room, identifying everyone.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-11, 01:09 AM
Fydan shakes herself, composes her features, and turns back to Kal. Her hand slowly drops from the pommel. I'm fine.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:09 AM
Phoenix grins.
"I think it would be a wonderful way for your two to get to know each other. Besides, I've never tasted your energy." She places her hand on his shoulder and lets a finger toy with his neck. "Would you mind Aesa? I'll make sure you balance out in the end." She looks up at her with big innocent eyes.

Phoenixineohp chuckles a little.
"I've got a pretty bad will save against them, yes." She draws him into her and gives him a big hug, teasing her finger through the hair by his mark, twirling it around her finger.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 01:10 AM
Kal keeps an eyebrow raised. He leans closer and whispers. "Seems like you've got something on your mind, you want to talk about it?"

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:12 AM
Aesa looks very amused. I wouldn't mind at all.

McBish
2007-02-11, 01:12 AM
The mutt drinks the whiskey but his mood doesn't seem to improve even though he now feels more awake.

Eric continues working on the orb.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:13 AM
Fenix scowls at the suggestion and doesn't say anything.

Rebonack
2007-02-11, 01:13 AM
Regiji stows his pad back in his pack and glances about the tavern.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:14 AM
Phoenix smiles and looks over to Fenix. "Well? I think you might enjoy this." She winks at him.

Chaotic Bob
As Chaotic Bob's eyes trail across the room they spot the shadow pearl no one bothered to move lying in the middle of the floor. He raises an eyebrow and walks over and picks it up, turning it in his fingers.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
*he stares into Pxp's eyes as his own grow wide.* "Its the big puppy dog eyes. No humaniod can resist them. Now, the llama calls for head scratches. You must obey the big eyes."
*laughing, he lightly licks her nose, playfully*

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-11, 01:16 AM
Fydan gives Kal a crooked smile. Just a trip down old memory lane. You know what? I think I'm just going to drink some more. She downs her Shadow in a draught. She looks down into her empty mug, and is silent for a while. Finally she says,
Where I come from, to talk to others about anything other then pure business is to invite them to rip your tongue out. Everybody's so nice here... but it's hard to overcome your childhood, isn't it? She orders another drink. I need some more time. That's all. She seems to be trying to convince herself.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 01:18 AM
Kal watches her, though it's likely hard to tell with the welding goggles blocking his eyes. "If you say so. I'm willing to listen whenever."

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:18 AM
I don't.
Fenix's voice is rather blunt and harsh.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:19 AM
Phoenixineohp giggles. "We'll I'm not exactly humanoid," She flaps her wings once, "but I'm getting this odd urge to give you head scratches." She wipes off her nose and reaches up for his head.

Phoenix's smile wipes off her face. A look of slightly hurt, disappointed shock replaces it.
"Oh." She looks down. "Ah, okay." Her hand goes from his neck over to the bottle, as she takes another drink. "It is a very, very nice feeling. I'd channel it for you." She says softly, looking down. "You could even have some of mine."

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:20 AM
Aesa chuckles at Fenix's reaction. You haven't taught him well, have you, Phoenix?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 01:24 AM
Chaotic Bob carries the pearl to the bar, examining it closely.
Yerklunegretam.
Nothing happens.
Hmm....treagadwejuhb.
The pearl twitches slightly, at this Chaotic Bob grows more intrigued.
Treagadwejuhberadefunabaferuty.
The pearl rises, expands slightly, then shrinks and returns to his hand. He frowns.

Obsidian Blade
I appreciate it. A rune on the stone hanging off her belt pulses. Looking down at it, she curses quietly in a different language. I've got to go. Again. She strokes Ex goodbye, and places a hand on Kal's arm. Umm... thanks. It's good to know I have someone to talk to. As she places her hand on the stone, she smiles genuinley at him. I'll be seeing you. The stone flashes, and she is gone.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
*he lowers his head so she can scratch from the floor, his collar and tag jangling lightly against his holy symbol*

phoenixineohp
Phoenix's eyes flash as she looks up at Aesa. She grits her teeth slightly.
"It's his choice." She relaxes her jaw. "It would have been a big step for a first time." She looks back down. "That is my fault."

McBish
2007-02-11, 01:25 AM
Eric keeps working on the puzzle. It seems that he keeps coming very close to having it in two parts many times, but he never quiet gets it.

The mutt sighs as he finishes his whiskey.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:26 AM
Look, Phoenix, its just...
Fenix puts an arm around her and glares at Aesa for a single moment.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:27 AM
Phoenixineohp smiles as she scratches him, but the jingle catches her attention.
"What's that?" She points at his tag.

Phoenix turns to Fenix still rather soft and sad.
"She's one of my friends, Fenix. I said that I was hoping you two would get along. Can we please play nice? I'm sorry if you were offended or something. I just though...." She trails off.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 01:27 AM
Kal finishes his beer. Exodus hops onto his shoulder and they leave.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:30 AM
Aesa shrugs and stands. Fair enough. I'm tired, and quite bored. I've had enough of the tavern for tonight. I hope you have a good night, Phoenix. Though I think that would be unlikely... Her eyes linger on Fenix for a moment, then she teleports away.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-11, 01:31 AM
*Its a small silver circular tag that goes on the ring on the collar that Alarra made for him. It says "Atreyu" on it.*
"Oh, the tag? Its from Inari's. One of the fox priests was practicing his craft: metalwork and made it. What do you think?"

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 01:31 AM
Chaotic Bob stares at the pearl thinking. After several moments he cautiously opens his mouth:
Treagadwejuhberadefunabaferutyeruinadegvolkerwasde fin.
The pearl rises and expands rapidly into the shape of Rizzen. Chaotic Bob looks momentarily startled.
What the he-Oh.
Rizzen looks around quickly.
I thought I was dispelled....
You were dispelled?
Yes....Katalia killed Wis and it had a detrimental effect on both of us....
We should probably check on him then.
Rizzen nods and they run out of the tavern.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:33 AM
Fenix sighs and watches Aesa leave before he says anything.
Phoenix... she didn't make a very good impression on me. You might understand why.

McBish
2007-02-11, 01:34 AM
Eric continues trying to solve the unsolveable puzzle.

The mutt heads out the door.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:38 AM
Phoenix closes her eyes and scrunches them shut. She takes a deep breath and slowly exhales before opening them again.

"I was hoping to start things fresh. And if her first impression was negative, it was my fault. I'm the one who suggested the deal. Maybe if you accept energy at some point, you'll understand why. Besides, that was a random time for you to pop in. Least you missed me teaching Caleb his lessons." She shakes her head. "She'll a lot like me. A lot. And finding anyone like me is... very important and special to me. Besides," She turns to him. "I am with you aren't I?"

Phoenixineohp looks it over and shrugs. "It's nice. I like your mark the best though." She grins and flirts her fingers around it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-11, 01:41 AM
*He hums happily* "Me too. It makes me feel close to you......ummmm.....did a guy just pop out of a pearl and run off with someone else?"

(ack...i'm getting dead tired...you're gonna have a llama NPC in a few minutes.)

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:42 AM
Fenix slowly nods, then shakes his head.
I don't know what to think, Phoenix. On one hand I want to trust you... but on the other I don't want to have anything to do with her.

Rebonack
2007-02-11, 01:45 AM
Regiji ceases to be in the tavern.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:48 AM
Phoenix sighs.
"She's not that bad... She's so much like me..." She trails off and tightly embraces him, wrapping him in her arms.

Phoenixineohp smirks at Atreyu.
"Do you want me to focus my attention elsewhere right now? Or should I just keep it where it is?" He can start to feel a warm sensation where her hand is touching his mark. A very pleasant, warm sensation.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 01:49 AM
((tis alright, I've done similar....with less ways to make the mistake too :smallbiggrin: ))
Several bags of holding come into existance in the tavern and spill their contents onto the floor. Kobold Chianti. And lots of it.

AmberVael
2007-02-11, 01:50 AM
Fenix frowns at the thought of Aesa being like Phoenix, but he puts his arms around her as well.
Lets just go back upstairs.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-11, 01:51 AM
*he smiles and hums* "No. Your attention is perfect just where it is."

(Can you take over Atreyu, Pxp? Its not like he'll be hard to control now anyway. :)

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-11, 01:54 AM
Rizzen reappears from the shadows. Seeing the bags of holding and the Chianti.
There you are! I was wondering what would happen to acquired items.
He moves the Chianti back into the bags of holding and walks back into the shadows. He silently appears in the rafters, reentering his surveillance of the tavern.

phoenixineohp
2007-02-11, 01:55 AM
Phoenix quietly nods and lets go. She grabs her bottle and walks over and up the stairs looking down the whole time.

Phoenixineohp smiles.
"Well how about we move? I think that would work nicely."
She winks at him as the disappear.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 03:53 AM
Helen wakes up, and begins sucking her thumb and playing with her teddy.

Ilvari teleports in and orders a drink. She glares at the npcs.

Who
2007-02-11, 07:08 AM
*Walks in followed by K9*
Aternoon all

Castaras
2007-02-11, 07:11 AM
Look! Its a cute little gobliny wobliny!

Helen stares at who, grinning.

Ilvari merely sighs and turns back to her drink.

Who
2007-02-11, 07:14 AM
Hello, who are you?

Castaras
2007-02-11, 07:22 AM
I'm Helen!

She sucks her thumb again.

Who
2007-02-11, 07:23 AM
I'm Who and this is K9
Affirmitive

Castaras
2007-02-11, 07:26 AM
Why are you called who? Why is it called K9? Why?

She gets up and walks over, clutching her teddy.

Who
2007-02-11, 07:27 AM
I'm called Who because you would not be able to comprhend my real name and he is called K9 becasue he is a robot dog

Castaras
2007-02-11, 07:30 AM
Oooo. Can I play with him? Can I? Pwweeeease?

Ilvari teleports away to avoid the cuteness.

Who
2007-02-11, 07:31 AM
Affirmative Helen

Castaras
2007-02-11, 07:35 AM
Yey!

The little girl begins playing with K9 and Teddy; putting Teddy on K9's back, can Teddy fly over K9, can K9 eat Teddy, etc. etc.

Who
2007-02-11, 07:50 AM
*Takes out a pie and starts eating it*

Castaras
2007-02-11, 07:53 AM
Ilvari returns and orders Paige to get her a drink. She sits with a slightly smug expression, but mostly hate and cold indifference.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 07:58 AM
The librarian and Greeny walk into Trog's tavern. Greeny immediately spots K9 and stiffens suspiciously, while the librarian waves at Who and then turns to watch the door.

Who
2007-02-11, 08:01 AM
*K9 beeps at Greeny*

Castaras
2007-02-11, 08:04 AM
Helen jumps.

K9? Why do you beep?

Ilvari looks at the newcomers, and watches the patrons.

Who
2007-02-11, 08:06 AM
Green dog detected in vicinity

Penguinizer
2007-02-11, 08:06 AM
((And now the battle from a lot earlier continues :P))

The man manages to raise his sword just in time to block the energy beams, Sendind them flying at the ground around him. He then starts casting a spell but is caught off guard by the bird creature snatching him from the ground, and flinging him across the room. The limp body of the man then turns to dust.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 08:08 AM
Oooo

Helen turns to the fight.

Ooooo! Can I join in?!

Who
2007-02-11, 08:09 AM
There isn't going to be a fight K9 just does that sometimes

Castaras
2007-02-11, 08:12 AM
No, not K9. Those two!

She points at bird creature and weird man.

Oo. They stopped. I wanted to join in.

Who
2007-02-11, 08:13 AM
My mistake

ValKey
2007-02-11, 08:19 AM
*Val glances around the crowded room , then back at her new friend holding up her bag of gold stupidly in the air. She brushed her black hair out of her face. Her sad blue eyes seemed to now gleam with happiness. It seemed she wasn't worried about thieves but Val was no stranger to the like*how much is a room in this place? Seems like we also ran into some sort of fight? I guess that answers that question

Castaras
2007-02-11, 08:20 AM
Ilvari teleports away as Helen curls up and goes to sleep, cuddling her teddy.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 08:23 AM
The librarian shrugs.

"I think the rooms here are whatever you can afford," she says, watching the man with the sword. "You can pay Cosmo, Nina or Paige, who are always here to take your money." ((And anyone can control))

The gnome barkeeper, Cosmo, looks up gleefully at the bag of gold.

Who
2007-02-11, 08:25 AM
How's life treating you?

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 08:28 AM
The librarian looks at Who.

"Sorry, is that me? All very well thank you." She pulls out a book, and heads for the fireplace. "Sadly, I have a little work I must get on with." She settles down in an armchair, oblivious to what's going on around her.

((Off to lunch, see you later. Welcome to the town, Valkey!))

ValKey
2007-02-11, 08:30 AM
*she looks at the librarian, then her purse*Well I need to ration my money until I find a job or a permanent place to stay *she gives Cosmo a gold piece, looking thoughtful. It seemed Val wasn't too good when it comes to knowing the worth of a dollar*well I am going to sleep, hope to see you again? *she waits for your reply before heading upstairs to sleep*

Who
2007-02-11, 08:32 AM
*Who and K9 rush to the door and exit hastily*

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 08:58 AM
The librarian watches ValKey head upstairs with a smile on her face, and then raises an eyebrow at Who's hasty exit. She calls Nina over and orders a couple of hot chocolates, tipping the waitress well.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 09:00 AM
Ilvari reappears. She orders a drink from Daisy, insulting her as she does.

Helen wakes up and gets a fruit juice from the slightly annoyed "Cute gnomey womey".

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 09:04 AM
The librarian looks at Ilvari grimly.

"No need to be rude to her. She's just doing her job."

Castaras
2007-02-11, 09:05 AM
Ilvari ignores The librarian, and takes a sip of the elven wine.

Helen begins to play with her teddy.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 09:13 AM
The librarian shrugs and settles back to flip through her notebook, but she keeps an eye on things around her.

Timberwolf
2007-02-11, 09:14 AM
The tidgy sisters awake from their trance and order DFB's from the reinstated Cosmo.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 09:16 AM
A drow girl walks in and murmurs to Ilvari. She sits down and they seem to go into a heated whispered discussion.

Timberwolf
2007-02-11, 09:18 AM
"More Drow, what are they all doing here ?"

"No idea. reckon it's related to the one you had that incident with ?"

"Probably"

Castaras
2007-02-11, 09:21 AM
They finish their conversation, and the drow girl teleports away. Ilvari puts her head in her hands.

Why am I surrounded by idiots...

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 09:24 AM
Greeny chuckles darkly from where he sits.

"Because you're rude to the intelligent ones, perhaps?" he suggests. "Catch more flies with honey than vinegar, more minions with flattery than insults."

Castaras
2007-02-11, 09:29 AM
She turns and glares at Greeny, before taking out a mirror. She looks into it, and dark magic surrounds it.

Helen walks out, dragging her teddy behind her.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 09:31 AM
Both wolf and librarian look very uncomfortable as the dark magic is cast. The librarian sinks lower in her armchair, and Greeny whines softly and retreats nearer to her.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 09:32 AM
The magic dies away, and Ilvari looks a tad angrier than before. She finishes her wine and orders some more. Cosmo gets pushed over to give the drink and Paige hides.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 09:36 AM
"Is something the matter?" the librarian asks Ilvari.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 09:38 AM
Nothing that concerns you.

She finishes her wine, gets up, and walks out.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 09:42 AM
The librarian smiles slightly.

"I know I shouldn't take pleasure in the suffering of others, but I do so love to see evil thwarted," she says quietly to the wolf.

Timberwolf
2007-02-11, 09:45 AM
Nightstar looks over at the Librarian

"That Drow worries me."

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-11, 09:45 AM
"And I was wondering where the less nice people of the Town where. Says T.D, asking Cosmos for a glass of wine.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 09:46 AM
An armored man enters the tavern and begins looking around.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 09:49 AM
"Sooner or later, all plots lead to Trog's," the librarian says to the Dark Philosopher. She turns to Nightstar. "It's not that she's Drow which worries me. I happen to know a very charming drow. It's that particular type of magic she used... yes, I agree, she worries me." She looks up at the armoured man.

"So many new faces today," she says grinning. "Hullo there."

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 09:53 AM
The man looks up at Libris and scowls.

Where's the Furyan? he asks everyone.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 09:55 AM
"The who?"

"Nah, he left earlier."

"Not Who, the Furyan."

"Who?"

Timberwolf
2007-02-11, 09:56 AM
"Exactly. I had a run in with a Drow that's turned out to be ok if a bit surly. That one has the look of a priest of their spider god. And that's bad news."

"Who's the Furyan ? Never heard of them."

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-11, 09:57 AM
A Drow means trouble. A charming Drow? Too much trouble indeed. T.D. finishes his glass. By the way, I'm T. D., the Dark Philosopher. I'm new in Town.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 09:59 AM
(( I'm tempted to bring in a drow paladin...but that would be cruel ))

Kyrian
So...Kal's not here then...pity.

The_Librarian
"Libris, paladin-librarian," she replies. "And my companion, the Greeny Wolf. Pleased to meet you, T.D." She turns to Nightstar. "Hmmm, Darius was never involved with spiders, thank the gods." She shudders. "But yes, I recall a certain eight-legged incident in here."

She turns to the armoured man.

"Kal? Never heard of him, sorry."

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-11, 10:03 AM
"Kal? I meet him, but I don't know where it's. Then he turns to Libris. An academic holy warrior? So, mind if I ask what you do around Town?"

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 10:04 AM
The man looks to each patron, sizing them up one by one.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 10:06 AM
"A thirst for knowledge, an inquisitive nature, and a desire to vanquish evil... I generally get into trouble," the librarian says to the philosopher. "I have been forced out of my home, and hope some day to return. And your story?"

Hawkeye
2007-02-11, 10:08 AM
Hawkeye walks into the tavern and sits at the bar "Beer please Cosmo"

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 10:09 AM
The man notices the new arrival, but his player realizes he likely won't go for something "stupid", so he may be safe. The man continues to judge the others.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 10:10 AM
"Hello Hawkeye, how goes the day?" the librarian asks.

Greeny stares back at the armoured man. Something of a growl escapes him.

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 10:10 AM
Three elves, two dwarves, two halflings, a gnome, and a half-orc all walk into the tavern. They all have bows on their backs.

All but one elf go to the bar and order drinks, but the last elf, apparently the leader, sits down in a corner.

Castaras
2007-02-11, 10:13 AM
A small spider crawls in through one of the cracks. It begins to spin a web in a corner of the room.

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-11, 10:13 AM
"I'm exiled. Found guilty of crimes "against the status quo". Religious problems. That's how I got my nickname.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 10:16 AM
The man decides that T.D. is the smallest threat, and throws three daggers at him.

The_Librarian
2007-02-11, 10:17 AM
"Religious problems?" the librarian asks the philosopher, raising an eyebrow. "What sort of religious problems?" She sees the knives. "Gah! Look out!"

Hawkeye
2007-02-11, 10:17 AM
"Lo Libris, the day goes fine for me more or less. How's your's?" Hawkeye turns to the man and narrows his eyes at him

DarkPhilosopher
2007-02-11, 10:19 AM
One daggers cuts trough T.D arm, another rebounds at his chest, cutting trough cloth but blocked by chain. The last misses.
"What the... " Mummers the philosopher, starting a quick summon circle.

Meynolds
2007-02-11, 10:20 AM
The Half-Orc sees the spider and declares to one of the dwarves he will shoot the spider.

He pulls out his bow, aims carefully and shoots at the spider, careful not to hit any patrons.

He puts his bow away after he shoots.

Kyrian
2007-02-11, 10:20 AM
The Necromonger, not being able to sense divinity, or really even that smart to begin with, draws another dagger and leaps at Hawkeye.

FOR THE NECROMONGERS!