PDA

View Full Version : Warlock trying to overthrow the leader of hell, NEW PLAYER

Weepingxxbadger
2014-05-01, 08:25 PM
Hey guys,

I made a thread about what build I should have for a good damaging warlock last week. I am now at the delema that I need to somehow become devine in a way so I can have a link to the said "leader of hell". My DM wants me to do that if I am to even be conected with the deity... And I really have no idea what to do.

THanks,

:)

Crake
2014-05-01, 08:33 PM
Hey guys,

I made a thread about what build I should have for a good damaging warlock last week. I am now at the delema that I need to somehow become devine in a way so I can have a link to the said "leader of hell". My DM wants me to do that if I am to even be conected with the deity... And I really have no idea what to do.

THanks,

:)

You mean like eldritch disciple from complete mage?

Warlocknthewind
2014-05-01, 08:40 PM
Do Hellfire Warlock, Legacy Champion, Uncanny Trickster cheese, somehow in Hell (pun intended) get a portal to Nessus, and kill big A yourself, an astronamical feat, is the single only possible way you're gonna become the big cheese of the nine hells. Then you have to watch out for Mephisto's conniving, becausehe's the one who invtented Hellfire, ans I only assume he has the only defence against it in the first place.

Also, read Fiend Folio II to know Wtf I'm talking about in the first place.

Weepingxxbadger
2014-05-01, 08:42 PM
You mean like eldritch disciple from complete mage?

Yes, thats kind of exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you! lol

Doc_Maynot
2014-05-01, 08:42 PM
Also for more "Up yours Asmodeus" take a Cleric dip (Cleric of Asmodeus, duh) to get the base fort bonus, and then go Ur-priest to begin siphoning the bastards power away from him. Progress with the previously mentioned Eldritch Disciple.

Weepingxxbadger
2014-05-01, 08:43 PM
Do Hellfire Warlock, Legacy Champion, Uncanny Trickster cheese, somehow in Hell (pun intended) get a portal to Nessus, and kill big A yourself, an astronamical feat, is the single only possible way you're gonna become the big cheese of the nine hells. Then you have to watch out for Mephisto's conniving, becausehe's the one who invtented Hellfire, ans I only assume he has the only defence against it in the first place.

THis is also exactly what I am looking for. Hellfire Warlock is what I wanted to do with him.

Weepingxxbadger
2014-05-01, 08:55 PM

Might I ask where to find an astronomical feat?

Doc_Maynot
2014-05-01, 08:57 PM

As in it's hard to do, astronomically hard.

Warlocknthewind
2014-05-01, 08:59 PM

Martial Study: Iron Heart Surge, for resetting planetary orbit, for starters.

nedz
2014-05-01, 09:14 PM
You can fluff Warlock quite easily to cover this.

Consider a Binder/Warlock. You would need to mod Anima Mage so that Warlocks can qualify to get this to fly properly, otherwise you can only really afford dips.

Also: look at the various Fiend PrCs in Fiend Folio. The can be a little tricky to qualify for, but are good for 1-6 level dips.