PDA

View Full Version : A mistake on the Simpsons

Doglord
2007-02-11, 07:18 AM
You know on the episode when bart and lisa host "Kidz News", has anyone noticed Lisa's blazer has shirt cuffs poking out of the cuffs, but she is not wearing a shirt?

DocZoid
2007-02-11, 11:44 AM
I hope you are watching the Season 9 DVDs, and not recalling this from 10 years ago..

Were-Sandwich
2007-02-11, 11:45 AM
Is it that old? Channel 4 really need to get some newer epiodes. Dammit I need Sky.

DocZoid
2007-02-11, 11:46 AM
It's okay, the older episodes are much better.

Ceska
2007-02-11, 12:01 PM
Yes I did notice back then. But as they play all of the series again and again (I like it, but this is overdone completly) it hasn't been that long ago since I've seen it.

Archonic Energy
2007-02-11, 02:10 PM
Is it that old? Channel 4 really need to get some newer epiodes. Dammit I need Sky.

*waves Sky dish at Were-Sandwich*

mmmm... Simpsons.

DocZoid
2007-02-11, 02:46 PM
Yes I did notice back then. But as they play all of the series again and again (I like it, but this is overdone completly) it hasn't been that long ago since I've seen it.
Good to see another Paradoxian here :smallcool:

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-02-11, 11:33 PM
OH MY GODS! A mistake! We must destroy all records of this episode!

Nuke the animation studios! Raid the networks! Mount your horses! Draw thy swords!

Seriously. One tiny mistake. Big whoopy wingham.

J_Muller
2007-02-11, 11:39 PM
I remember I was once watching an old episode of Scooby-Doo, and for about three second's Shaggy's hair turned blonde, then switched back to brown.

It's about as significant as this.

Cade
2007-02-11, 11:55 PM
He wants to know if we noticed, not if we cared. I for one haven't seen that episode though, so...

Ceska
2007-02-12, 12:28 AM
Good to see another Paradoxian here :smallcool:
You're Dr. Zoidberg there, right? Yay, at least someone who knows me from other places!

You know, it can be quite annoying when your friends quote every damn episode in the pause from class, they can do that fifteen minutes straight, thanks to three episods a day. Of course we know that part, I think they discussed it over and over...

Muz
2007-02-12, 12:55 AM
Worst! Oversight! Ever! :smallwink:

Nerd-o-rama
2007-02-12, 01:13 AM
Well, as long as we're using clichés, a Wizard did it.

Doglord
2007-02-12, 02:59 AM
Well, as long as we're using clichés, a Wizard did it.

Yes very clever

Om
2007-02-12, 06:09 AM
Good to see another Paradoxian here :smallcool:Its an invasion :smallwink:

Nightmarenny
2007-02-16, 12:27 AM
Oh yeah its old. bout ten years old. What your chanel is showing(assuming it gong in order) is the last of the golden age episodes(7th through 9 or tenth season) then will be a set of episodes that are funny but tend to be less soulful or well rounded. then will be episodes where the show is regained sanity but isn't quite as funny(though still better than most TV)

Steward
2007-02-16, 02:44 PM
Wait a minute; The Simpsons was funny? When did this happen?

General Leitmann
2007-02-16, 04:42 PM
I think that it matters about as much as the amount of increses/decreses in big league chew sales matters to a squirrel...

Rai Thunder
2007-02-18, 04:28 PM
You get some intelligent squirrels, you know. All of which must be eliminated for the sake of humanity.

Seasons six to ten were the high point of The Simpsons, and it's sadly been going downhill since, despite a couple of funny moments.

I'm still going to see the movie though.

Flabbicus
2007-02-18, 04:34 PM
I think any mistakes they make are forgivable for the sheer number of math jokes they hide in many episodes. Seriously, so many of the people who make it have a doctorate of some kind related to maths.

Nightmarenny
2007-02-18, 06:31 PM
You get some intelligent squirrels, you know. All of which must be eliminated for the sake of humanity.

Seasons six to ten were the high point of The Simpsons, and it's sadly been going downhill since, despite a couple of funny moments.

I'm still going to see the movie though.
It can't be denied that simpsons has gone down in quality but really most people act like its horrible. Its still better than most things on Tv.

How many other shows could pull off the line "Hey. nobody calls me a moron and questions my existence!"

RMS Oceanic
2007-02-19, 10:26 AM
You know on the episode when bart and lisa host "Kidz News", has anyone noticed Lisa's blazer has shirt cuffs poking out of the cuffs, but she is not wearing a shirt?

Did you notice how Lisa, Bart and Maggie's hair fuses seemlessly into their body? Did you notice how they only have three fingers and a thumb? Did you notice how their skin is (usually) bright yellow?

Everytime you nitpick minor flaws in a fictional universe, God kills a kitten. :smalltongue:

As for my opinion, I'm in the not-as-good-as-it-was-but-is-still-watchable camp.