PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other [RACE] Folves, an ungodly crossbreed

spikeof2010
2014-05-04, 06:46 PM
Oh my lord, what is this abomination?

Folves are the result of a crossbreed of Dwarves and Goblins. In unholy matrimony, these are either killed on birth or die early due to being rejected by both of the parent's societies. If however, a Folve manages to live past his childhood, they manage themselves at working at more shady jobs.

Folves usually are True Neutral to Chaotic Neutral, the best will try to live up to their Dwarven ancestry, while the worst tend to cower in fear like their Goblin ancestry.

Racial Traits
- -2 Strength, -4 Charisma, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, -4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits ¾ those of Medium characters.
- Conflicted Blood: Due to the conflicting bloodlines flowing together, a Folve gets a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls on all goblinoids or dwarves.
- Stonecunning: As the Dwarf ability.
- Has a Land Speed of 25 ft
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and spell-like effects.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin, Dwarven Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc, Terran, Undercommon

+LA 0

Amridell
2014-05-04, 11:35 PM
Playing one of these would be utterly hilarious. Confused, ugly, opinionated and loud. Kind of like me in high school.

As for stats, I like where it's going, may want to throw in another +2, or possibly a spell like ability.