View Full Version : Pathfinder Good multiclass builds

Morphie
2014-05-04, 09:17 PM
Hello all,
After the really big adventure path our group is playing now in 3.5 ends, we're going to try our luck playing Pathfinder for the first time. I've been thinking about what class I want to play and I really enjoyed reading about the Oracle. But I want to try something different than just playing a full caster all the way (I'm currently playing a druid and won't change the class until the end), I want to mix it up a bit with another class, hopefully one that combines nicely both in flavor and in power.
So, for the playgrounds more versed in the arts of Pathfinder, what good multiclass builds do you know of? It doesn't necessarily have to involve the Oracle class, but I would like to play a spellcaster - just not a Wizard.
Regarding power levels, something along the lines of tier 1-3, please.

grarrrg
2014-05-04, 09:24 PM
So, for the playgrounds more versed in the arts of Pathfinder, what good multiclass builds do you know of? It doesn't necessarily have to involve the Oracle class, but I would like to play a spellcaster - just not a Wizard.
Regarding power levels, something along the lines of tier 1-3, please.

Oradin, more focused on the Oracle side of things.
Gundolon.
Raging-Natural-Sneak-Attack-OF-DOOM!

Morphie
2014-05-04, 09:45 PM
Oradin, more focused on the Oracle side of things.
Gundolon.
Raging-Natural-Sneak-Attack-OF-DOOM!

Can you please expand on these ones?
Also, any links to other builds are more than welcome :)

Thanks

watchwood
2014-05-04, 09:54 PM
Golden Legionnaire tanking build. See my sig for details.

Ellowryn
2014-05-04, 09:57 PM
For the gundolon build go find the gunslinger book on this site, they break down what it is and how you do it. Basically its a gunslinger/summoner that makes one attack a round with multiple guns at once.

grarrrg
2014-05-04, 10:16 PM
Can you please expand on these ones?
Also, any links to other builds are more than welcome :)

Thanks

BAH! You're no fun...

Oradin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?257365-PF-Oradin-Mini-Guide-Or-How-to-be-a-Healbot-minus-the-bot)
Combines Oracle (Life Mystery) and Paladin levels to provide healing for the party without being shoe-horned into the "Healbot" role.

Gundolon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?213035-PF-The-Gunslinger-s-Handbook/page5&p=12152413#post12152413)
Gunslinger + Synthesist Summoner
Grow a LOT of hands, make a LOT of ranged attacks. Things die.

As for the last one, some combination of Barbarian/Alchemist(Vivisectionist) with 1 level of White Haired Witch archetype. The name of the game is LOTS of Natural Attacks.
Between Racial-Attacks, Rage Powers, Mutagen and White-Hair Witch you can have Claw/Claw/Bite/Gore/Hair, all at your Full Bab.
A fair number of the levels should go to Alchemist for the Sneak Attack dice.