PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Help with a charging Fighter build!

spudmaster
2014-05-05, 04:21 PM
So I'm making a character to jump into a campaign with (my last character died because I was stupid and new), but I've decided to go with the Barb 1(with pounce ACF)/Fighter 6 build with shock trooper and such, but not sure where to go from here. My friends are really against me going Frenzied Berserker due to the fact I'm likely to just instagib someone...any suggestion as to where to go from here?

tyckspoon
2014-05-05, 04:28 PM
Tome of Battle classes are the stock answer. Good level scaling and level appropriate abilities that are multiclass friendly with enough variety to give support to most fighting styles. If that's not available to you.. not sure what to suggest. There aren't all that many good martial PrCs. Take a look at Warmind or some of the other self-casting class like Runescarred Berserker.

spudmaster
2014-05-06, 12:07 AM
Is there one that really sticks out to be the "best"? Haven't ever looked at ToB since I just tried to stick with a very basic character for my first time.....and don't always understand what goes well with other things.