PDA

View Full Version : E6 Crit Fishing

JaronK
2014-05-07, 04:53 PM
I'm currently playing in an E6 gestalt game, and trying to aim for large numbers of critical hits (mostly because of the critical hit generator that the group insisted we use... it's admittedly pretty fun). I'm running into the issue that a lot of major critical hit generation abilities (such as Improved Critical) aren't available at level 6. So, does anyone know of any good such abilities that can be gained in 6 levels or less? So far all I've got is some fun with the Warblade (Blood in the Water + Int to confirm critical hits), which really isn't enough.

Note that I'm also gestalting with Wizard a bit.

JaronK

Doc_Maynot
2014-05-07, 05:01 PM
If you were doing a ranged build I know there is a way to pump it up with Targeteer Fighter and Great Crossbow

Grayson01
2014-05-07, 05:18 PM
If you are Gastalting Wizzard then Keen Edge and a Fallcion isn't a bad idea. Get a rod of Extend to boost the duration. Also craft wand and extended keen edge isn't a bad idea.

Mato
2014-05-07, 06:33 PM
An arcane hunter ranger can take favored critical and improved critical, an ubercyst falchion would be 12/x4 against any creature capable of casting arcane spells. Takes a single level and two feats to pull off.

Favored enemy evil is better, but a 7th level trait.

Grayson01
2014-05-07, 08:00 PM
Favored enemy evil is better, but a 7th level trait.

Oh where can I find Favored Enemy evil?

*.*.*.*
2014-05-07, 08:49 PM
Oh where can I find Favored Enemy evil?

http://dndtools.eu/classes/stalker-of-kharash/

I'm writing in white text so that I could post the link and just vamoose........BAM ZOOM, STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!