PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Dreamscarred Press] Feedback Requested on Psionic Bestiary!

Lord_Gareth
2014-05-09, 02:44 PM
As you may or may not know, Dreamscarred Press's Psionic Bestiary is almost complete! For those of you wondering what the heck I have to do with that, hi - I'm Jade Ripley (please call me Gareth), and I got signed on to edit and write monsters in the later parts of the Bestiary. I'm really excited to be part of this project, but we want to be absolutely certain that our monsters are polished, ready, and not going to accidentally massacre any unsuspecting innocents before we let 'em loose to the printers.

To that end, I'm here to ask you, our customers and backers, what your experiences with the already-released monsters have been like. How hard was it to incorporate them into your campaign world? To use them in encounters? Any data helps! Combat encounters, non-combat encounters, their use as NPCs or non-lethal obstacles, anything that they've done to affect your game is valuable and wanted. Have you had to make any changes? Noticed any mistakes in their builds/rules?

Your feedback, time, and custom are all very appreciated. Here's to getting these guys ready to roll!

- Jade Ripley
Freelancer, Dreamscarred Press (Psionic Bestiary Editor & Author)

Thealtruistorc
2014-05-09, 07:52 PM
Just out of curiosity, were the megasolifs on the suggestion thread ever used?