PDA

View Full Version : Amitos Artificer and Wizard Extraordinaire

Lord Sidereal
2007-02-12, 01:34 PM
Amitos
Artificer and Wizard Extraordinaire

Amitos' is a small shop(pe), nestled neatly on the Town's main thouroughfare. he front is reasonably mundane, the windows leaded and reinfiorced, the door thick oak with Open or Closed in magical, changing runes etched into it. Inside, Amitos sits behind a small, wooden desk at the back of the store, smoking a large, ivory pipe and often tinkering with whatever customers have been requesting. The ceilings are low and the walls bare rock, with a large, ornate table holding some of his wares and showpieces. The walls are, on three sides, covered in pictures and diagrams of various arcane items.

Amitos himself is a small, wane xeph with a bald head. Chiefly a Warlock, he learnt the ways of both wizard and articifcer and set up this shop. He wears a thick, leather apron and white shirt, with small, half-moon spectacles set upon the ned of his nose.

Enquire within for custom made items at affordable prices and the highest quality. Also works of the arcane and circumspect.

Help Wanted, good wage and hours. Must have background in design and manufacture.

Fualkner Asiniti
2007-02-13, 03:27 PM
Fualkner walks in.

I will work in your shop... If you want. Though I need rather flexible hours.

Lord Sidereal
2007-02-14, 10:10 AM
"hmmm" Amitos says, without looking up "and what, pray tell, are tour qualifications"

Meynolds
2007-02-14, 10:39 AM
Chance, a half-dragon, walks in the front door.

Could I work in your shop? I won't do much of the work here, but elsewhere.

Lord Sidereal
2007-02-14, 12:46 PM
"And what skills would you be able to offer me?"

Meynolds
2007-02-14, 12:47 PM
Most anything, except Telportation. Particularly Draconic Magic though.

Edit: Chance leaves, he might come back later.

Fualkner Asiniti
2007-02-14, 02:21 PM
All magics, and psionics. Spiders are my kind of people... Figurtively speaking.