PDA

View Full Version : DM Help So my players are asking for a Kill la Kill campaign...

Gildedragon
2014-05-12, 02:34 PM
And I am willing to play ball, though having some trouble figuring how to deliver, I have a few ideas but well, I don't really ever gun for ridiculous; my worlds are the straight men to the buffoonery of my players. Help is much appreciated

The effective enhancement bonus of armor can reflect the number of stars (conveniently going up to 10)
And I'm thinking of symbionts breastplate as the baseline. Probably with some Ysgardian heartwire and ten plating for the "that armor doesn't look armory" mechanics
And the campaign ought prolly be Elder Evils style (though which?)

pilvento
2014-05-12, 02:59 PM
If my players requested a thing like this i would just throw all my dices and notes at them. But that dosent mean i cant help you with it.

You can use the weapon of legacy creation rules to make the diferent clothes since they go from lvl 1 to 20. Its your choice if they use GP or they just lvl acording to the PCs lvl. A weapon of legacy can be any kind of weapon, armor or magic item.

If you want an elder evil why not ragnorra? its a force of creation, it can destroy and reset the living life of worlds and its evolution.

XmonkTad
2014-05-12, 03:06 PM
A bit of refluffing to incarnum could do it. It's already like wearing your magic, so give everyone some incarnum stuff and make it look like uniforms (or whatever).

Gildedragon
2014-05-12, 03:19 PM
I am moving te setting away from school cause... Well. School settings give me the creeps.
Ragnora is a great idea, as are armors of legacy
Mmm. As is incarnum. Might tie powers to each armor so being in line with your legacy symbiont gives stronger soulmelds.

John Longarrow
2014-05-12, 03:25 PM
For the right feel, you may want to try D20 modern.

Alternately, take a look at Acolyte of the Skin (Complete Arcane) for some ideas about "Wearing" something that isn't just cloths.

Rubberband_Man
2014-12-02, 07:27 PM
So not to resurrect this thread from the dead or anything but...

There's a 3rd party splatbook called chainmail bikini that has rules for bikini armor, naked fighting, and all other sorts of nudie shenanigans.

Haruki-kun
2014-12-02, 07:50 PM
The Winged Mod: Thread Necromancy.