Skills: Climb +2, Diplomacy +2*
Feats: Endurance, Iron Will
Environment: With mommy
Organization: With mommy
Challenge rating: 1/8th
Alignment: Chaotic nuetral
Advancement: -
Level adjustment: -

This is an adorable little human baby. It giggles and plays with it's toes and mouth in a way that would make even the most loathsome blackguard go "Awwww" whether or not he would eat it right afterwords.

Babies are an adorably vicious scourge on the world, although they will one day grow up to be great adventurers, there's also a good chance they'll grow up to be a vicious killing machine out to rape your land and pillage your women.
Babies weigh 15 to 25 pounds and are 1 to 1-1/2 feet tall. Babies can't talk but can understand very very basic common(or any other language its parent or parents speak).

Combat
It's a damn baby, jeez.

Adorable (Ex):A baby which passes within five feet of another Human is entitled to a rushed Diplomacy check against that person with no penalty and a *+8 inherent bonus.

Most humans adults and children are Friendly towards babies. Most human adolescents are Indifferent towards babies. Family members have an attitude one step friendlier.

Mother dependant (Ex): If a baby is not within 10 feet of it's mother or some other apparent guardian figure the baby will go into a crying fit. This noise makes sure all spellcasters within earshot of the baby's crying must make a concentration check (DC 12) or lose the spell they were about to cast. If a baby see's it's mother or guardian figure it will make it's best attempt to move toward it.

The Orange Zergling
2007-02-13, 03:57 AM
Human baby
http://www.life4seekers.co.uk/images/im-wmhs-baby-image.jpg
Size/Type: Tiny humanoid (human)
HD: 1/2d8-3 (1 hp)
Initiative: -3
Speed: 10 ft. (2 squares, can't run)
AC: 9 (-3 Dex, +2 size)
Base Attack/Grapple: 0/-14
Attack: -
Full Attack: -
Space/Reach: 2-1/2ft./0ft.
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Adorable, mother dependant
Saves: Fort -3, Ref -3, Will +0
Abilities: Str 3, Dex 5, Con 5, Int 3, Wis 10, Cha 16
Skills: Diplomacy +14
Feats: Skill focus (diplomacy)
Environment: With mommy
Organization: With mommy
Challenge rating: 1/8th
Alignment: Chaotic nuetral
Advancement: -
Level adjustment: -

This is an adorable little human baby. It giggles and plays with it's toes and mouth in a way that would make even the most loathsome blackguard go "Awwww" wether or not he would eat it right afterwords.

Babies are an adorably vicious scourge on the world, although they will one day grow up to be great adventurers, there's also a good chance they'll grow up to be a vicious killing machine out to rape your land and pillage you women.
Babies weigh 15 to 25 pounds and are 1 to 1-1/2 feet tall. Babies can't talk but can understand very very basic common(or any other language its parent or parents speak).

Combat
It's a damn baby, jeez.

Adorable (Ex): Babies are rediculously adorable (unless ugly) and can make a diplomacy check as a move action to anyone within line of sight without penalty.

Mother dependant (Ex): If a baby is not within 10 feet of it's mother or some other apparent guardian figure the baby will go into a crying fit. This noise makes sure all spellcasters within earshot of the baby's crying must make a concentration check (DC 12) or lose the spell they were about to cast. If a baby see's it's mother or guardian figure it will make it's best attempt to move toward it.

I think it's speed should be reduced to 5ft, but that's just me.

And about the combat thing... it should wield psionic powers of deific proportions. :P

Miles Invictus
2007-02-13, 04:40 AM
You forgot to stat swarms. :smalltongue:

OcoM
2007-02-13, 08:33 AM
Death shall arrive quickly to them, as I will tattoo them and cast explosive runes on the tattoo. Also abusing a rule hole I will make the slain raise and start killing living creatures.
- That's what my darn goodiest character would do to them.

nonsens
2007-02-13, 09:17 AM
shouldn't they have some kind of grapple bonus? because babies are damn good at holding on to things (especially tits) :smalltongue:

Macrovore
2007-02-13, 11:51 AM
wave o' babies :smallbiggrin:

elliott20
2007-02-13, 12:27 PM
greatest. monster. ever.

in the next adventure I write, the players will be attacked by a swarm of little babies all wanting their mommy. Well, not really attack, more like annoy...

Penguinizer
2007-02-13, 12:29 PM
Swarm of flying babies XD

elliott20
2007-02-13, 12:30 PM
swarms of flying UNDEAD babies! wait, I just went and made this creepy didn't I?

The_Ferg
2007-02-13, 01:00 PM
Whoa, meantal breakthrough from elliott20's mention of undead babies. That...blows...my...mind. I have so many ideas...!

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-13, 01:13 PM
How does it have a +14 to diplomacy? And I think its Wis and Cha should be lower than that.

Demented
2007-02-13, 03:33 PM
Wisdom: -2
Charisma: -6
Skills: +2 Climb, +2 Diplomacy
Feat: Endurance, Iron Will
(Extra feat from being Human. Endurance: When it comes to surviving extreme circumstances, babies are surprisingly hardy. Iron Will: Because nothing's more annoying that a crying baby who's forcing concentration checks AND resisting all your silence spells.)
:smalltongue:

Revision:
Adorable (Ex):
A baby which passes within five feet of another Human is entitled to a rushed Diplomacy check against that person with no penalty and a +8 inherent bonus.

Most humans adults and children are Friendly towards babies. Most human adolescents are Indifferent towards babies. Family members have an attitude one step friendlier.

Blood
2007-02-13, 04:02 PM
Babies are an adorably vicious scourge on the world, although they will one day grow up to be great adventurers, there's also a good chance they'll grow up to be a vicious killing machine out to rape your land and pillage your women.
I don't have much to add to the monster itself, but this I felt the need to point out (bolded the text).

Isn't it supposed to be "Pillage your land and rape your women"? :smalleek:

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-02-13, 04:20 PM
I don't have much to add to the monster itself, but this I felt the need to point out (bolded the text).

Isn't it supposed to be "Pillage your land and rape your women"? :smalleek:
Of course not, don't be rediculous. :smallsmile:

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-02-13, 09:18 PM
wave o' babies :smallbiggrin:
Been there, done that :smallamused:

Wave o' Babies (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10239)

(Kind of old creation though, may need to go over them again)

Mewtarthio
2007-02-14, 06:21 PM

:smallbiggrin: I second this proposal.

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-02-14, 06:35 PM
:smallbiggrin: I second this proposal.
See above post.