PDA

View Full Version : Those aren't lizardfolk!

Pet_Flumph
2007-02-13, 06:59 PM
I'm probably being waaaaaaaaay too picky, but aren't lizardfolk the things from really early on in the comics? There's an avatar for them or something.

Aren't the guys at the end of 413 troglodytes, as per the trogs in Of the Origin of the PCs?

Skippy the Dire
2007-02-13, 11:20 PM
Actually, they're a pair of juveline burninators. It'll take a few age categories to hit Trogdor-size, so they need spears to deal with the peasants in the thatched-roofed cottages.

Khosan
2007-02-13, 11:30 PM
Actually, they're a pair of juveline burninators. It'll take a few age categories to hit Trogdor-size, so they need spears to deal with the peasants in the thatched-roofed cottages.

Have to fend off the Kerrek somehow.

krossbow
2007-02-14, 03:04 PM
I thought they were supposed to wield their spears in teh big beefy arms that come out of hteir necks though?
________
MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/magic-flight-launch-box)

Josh Inno
2007-02-14, 03:12 PM
Arms out of where now?

krossbow
2007-02-14, 03:16 PM

Reference to this quote; trogdor has a giant beefy arm that juts out the back of his neck; the lizardfolk/juvenile burninators don't, hence my reference.

Flabbicus
2007-02-14, 03:18 PM
I'm pretty sure that they are troglodytes.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-14, 03:25 PM

TROGDOR WAS A MAN!!!! I mean... He was a DRAGON-MAN!!!! Or... Maybe... He was... Just a DRAGON!!!! BUT HE WAS STILL TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOORRR!!!!!!!!! TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOORRR!!!!!!!!! TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOORRR!!!!!!!!! Burninating the country-side! Burninating all the Peoples! *Gets cut off* ...Yeah. Thatched-Roof Cottages.

Thomar_of_Uointer
2007-02-14, 04:41 PM
I think they're troglodytes. It would make sense if they're fighting against lizardfolk and kobolds.

r23r5
2007-02-14, 05:19 PM
theyre probably lizard folk... I mean Giant reffered to them as lizard folk did he not

Vix
2007-02-14, 08:14 PM
They're Lizard Folk with an art upgrade

Hephaestus
2007-02-14, 09:27 PM
Name me a monster in D&D that is green with scaley fin things down the back and carries a spear that isn't a lizardfolk...

Edit: Tails, it has to have a tail too!

TheOtherMC
2007-02-14, 09:34 PM
Name me a monster in D&D that is green with scaley fin things down the back and carries a spear that isn't a lizardfolk...

Edit: Tails, it has to have a tail too!

I am really tempted to say murloc but I know better... :smallbiggrin:

dragongirl13
2007-02-14, 09:41 PM
The things at the beginning were troglodytes. They're one of those typical dungeon encounter monsters. They're also annoying.

The minis are lizardfolk. They are just not very detailed. And the kobolds are even less detailed.

sethdarkwater
2007-02-14, 09:43 PM
Hey ya cut me to that he he he. ANywho their definently lizardfolk.