PDA

View Full Version : How I see type 1 diabetes

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-02-14, 01:41 AM
I drew this around 2 in the morning on a school night when I was getting a little depressed about things. Don't pity me though, just enjoy the pic. :smallsmile:
A mite disturbing, click at your own discretion. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48668280/)

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-14, 02:00 AM
Uhhhhh....

Creepy.

Technically quite good, though. Better than anything I could do at the moment (I'm out of practice).

Brickwall
2007-02-14, 09:49 AM
Yuck much? Diabetes is not the worst disease in the world...certainly not as bad as terminal ones for which there is no cure, yet treatments of any kind are painful. This is why I don't draw when I'm depressed.

ufo
2007-02-14, 11:43 AM
Wow, that's kind of... distubing...

Good drawing though :smallbiggrin:

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-02-14, 12:21 PM
Yuck much? Diabetes is not the worst disease in the world...certainly not as bad as terminal ones for which there is no cure, yet treatments of any kind are painful. This is why I don't draw when I'm depressed.
I'll make sure to keep in mind when I get one of those terminal illnesses I'll draw about that. Until then I'll just be unhappy with my current disease.

The Orange Zergling
2007-02-15, 01:27 PM
Whoa... is it just me, or is that just as sad as it is disturbing?

Out of curiosity, whats with the dripping hands? Is that blood?

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-02-15, 03:04 PM
Whoa... is it just me, or is that just as sad as it is disturbing?

Out of curiosity, whats with the dripping hands? Is that blood?
Yeah, symbolizing having to poke your finger to test your bloodsuger several times a day. Actually gets to be painless after a while.

The Orange Zergling
2007-02-15, 03:25 PM
Yeah, symbolizing having to poke your finger to test your bloodsuger several times a day. Actually gets to be painless after a while.

Ah...

By the way, you mispelled "Sugar". :smallsmile:

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-02-15, 09:40 PM
Ah...

By the way, you mispelled "Sugar". :smallsmile:
Oh, woops. I always seem to do that...

The Orange Zergling
2007-02-15, 09:51 PM
Oh, woops. I always seem to do that...

Heh, that's okay. Looking back at it, I think it oddly fits with the rest of the drawing...