PDA

View Full Version : Paladin PrC

PaucaTerrorem
2014-05-17, 09:37 AM
New campaign and I have the stats for a Pally. My first. Went with the CG variant because the players in my group play that way and the setting supports it. Wondering what PrC are a good fit. Not looking for anything extreme here, just some ideas. Only REAL restriction is my low INT means slow skill progression and I will be taking Serenity to lower MADness. Going with front line combatant with spell assist. Also, no Cleric so the heals will probably be my thing. Any help would be great.

HammeredWharf
2014-05-17, 10:05 AM
Unfortunately, many Paladin PRCs require LG alignment. Pious Templar is pretty good in that it gives you Mettle and slightly better casting progression. A level of Crusader is often used for Ruby Knight Vindicator, but is really good by itself,a s is a level of Warblade. Holy Liberator is ok, but you'd be a CG Paladin twice. Actually, if you want, you could take some other full BAB classes for five levels and take Holy Liberator afterwards. Same flavor, slightly better mechanics. Like, for example, Fighter 2 / Spirit Lion + Wolf Totem Barbarian 2 / Crusader or Warblade 1 / Holy Liberator 10. A bit dip-heavy, but you'd get tripping, Pounce, some maneuvers and two Fighter bonus feats.