PDA

View Full Version : He fought the dice and the dice rolled one, hhe fought the dice and the dice won

CyberThread
2014-05-17, 12:14 PM
but he did not shoot the deputy ...

Okay kiddos grab your popcorn , evil Dm story time!

So, me not paying attenion, I had allowed one of my players to play a unseelie fey nar demonbinder. The sucker got lucky/unlucky by rolling a perfect 100 for eyes, and got blind sight. So along the way they summon creatures, no biggie binding minor things, to help out with tasks, cheap and easy way to get around my leadership ban without making to much trouble....

Until he summons an incubus, to try and charm the bbeg(irl) into doing something. So bindings done, things layed out, makes all the good checks. Until the time for agreement comes, they talk and all that, the devil has hands behind its back while they talk. Roll dice behind screen, his character gets a one on spot check.

During this entire time, mister blindsight can't see whats going on behind the incubus back, but it was making deals and agreements with fingers crossed. So using old playground rules none of it counted, and he can't see it because well........ line of sight concealment

I know.... I may have fudged the rules a bit, but interesting to watch an incubus go charm the BBEG and take over the entire evil network ...