PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the wildhshape of the ranger, and other stuff

ArqArturo
2014-05-17, 06:06 PM
Just a couple of questions, because I believe the wildshape variant ranger is pretty awesome...

1.- Where is the Wildshape/per day progression in the levels, or should it be assumed it uses the Druid's?.

2.- In the case of the Warshaper's Morphic weapon, if I were to make for example, claws, do I get only one claw, or would I get a set of claws in each hand?.

3.- In Natural weapons in general... As a wildshaper, can I get the multiattack feat?.

StreamOfTheSky
2014-05-17, 10:37 PM
1. You'd use the druid's progression for per day. But you're bailing on Ranger after level 5 for MoMF anyway and that has its own progression.

2. Morphic Weapons is not as well written as it could be. I think by RAW you'd only get one, I'd allow a pair if I were DM. On the other hand, some say by RAW you can spawn more than 1 natural weapon (some people say infinite!) since it puts no restrictions on using it a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc... time while the first spawned weapon is out. When I DM, I limit it to one application, using it again makes the previous go away.

3. Sure. You can literally be wildshaped all day long soon after getting the ability, so "not having them all the time" becomes a rather tenuous argument against it.