ufo
2007-02-14, 03:23 PM
Scrapped, please delete thread.

Szatany
2007-02-14, 03:37 PM
- +2 Strength, +2 Consitution, -4 Charisma, -2 Dexterity
Not too much Str bonus for a large creature, but ok

- Large, -1 to AC
Is the -1 AC in addition to normal modifiers from large size? If yes why? If no, either write down all of them or none

- Minimum Intelligence score of 13
There is no such thing as minimum ability scores in 3rd edition. Minimum Int score for any playable character is 3 and that's it

- Automaticlly has the feat Improved Unarmed Strike. All Forged attacks gain +1 bonus to damage.
All damage or with unarmed strikes only? If all it should be listed separately, and preferably explained why they get that damage bonus

- Automatisk +2 bonus to HP at all levels.
Any reason why? If it's due to their construction, would low DR be better?

Forged cannot become a barbarian.
That's unprecedenced, I would scratch that. Instead give them something to discourage taking barbarian class (for example, immune to a variety of emotion based effects, including raging)

Forged cannot ride mounts unless they are of the size huge.
You don't have to state that. Large creatures cannot ride large creatures anyway.

Forged are a race, first created by a very intelligent (though not wise) gnome wizard and inventor, Glorken Mechhand.
Gotta ask, are Forged constructs, humanoids, cyborgs? What. You haven't posted their type.

That's all I have for now.

InaVegt
2007-02-14, 03:41 PM
By the thing that they are based of the warforged I'd say they are living constructs, however calling them forged is a bad idea, as in the official books warforged is often shortened to 'forged.

Szatany
2007-02-14, 03:44 PM
call them Lumicans then.
I'm uncertain what living construct is exactly so can't offer my thoughts if your race is balanced or not.