PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Wrathful Focus ACF [Barbarian, PEACH]

Amechra
2014-05-18, 07:28 PM
Wrathful Focus
Levels: 1, 4, 8, 11, 12, 16, 17, 20
Removes: Rage, Greater Rage, Tireless Rage, Mighty Rage
Benefit: At 1st level, a Wrathful Focus Barbarian gains Combat Focus as a bonus feat, regardless of whether or not they meet the prerequisites. In addition, they gain Martial Study as a bonus feat; they recover all of their Maneuvers upon entering Combat Focus. They treat their Barbarian level as having a full Initiator level, and Martial Study feats gained as bonus feats from the Barbarian class do not count towards the limit on how many times that feat may be taken.

At 4th level, and every 4 levels thereafter, they gain a Combat Form feat as a bonus feat; they do not have to meet any ability score prerequisites for bonus feats gained in this manner. In addition, at each of those levels, they gain a bonus feat of their choice, chosen from Martial Study and Martial Stance.

At 11th level, they gain Vital Recovery as a bonus feat.

At 17th level, as long as they maintain Combat Focus, they are immune to Mind-Affecting abilities.

Seerow
2014-05-18, 07:39 PM
I like it. Though it might be better to remove the cap on how many times Martial Study can be taken, and treat all Barbarian levels as full initiator level. It'll still be a worse initiator than a Warblade or Crusader (a total of 6 maneuvers + stances), but at least the maneuvers and stances you do pick up will be level appropriate.

Amechra
2014-05-18, 08:11 PM
Alright, I think I'll do that.