PDA

View Full Version : Fugue Plane

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 01:58 AM
You have been thrust into another plane of existance, and a bleak one at that. You can see nothing for miles except barren plains and more barren plains. Somewhere off in the distance you think you can see what might look like a spire.

The Fugue Plane is where the dead of Faerunian religion pass on when they die. At this location they are picked up by their respective gods to be taken to their final resting place.

The only thing to break the plane's steady, bleak, and barren plains would be the City of Judgement, where souls await their fates.

Souls of the various dead are found in the City of Judgement, but they can also be found simply wandering the Fugue Plane as a whole.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 01:59 AM
Rizzen flies through the planar rift between the Fugue and Material. He looks around and notices that some of Dendar's body still hasn't crawled out yet. He begins to look around quickly, thinking. He throws several mindblade daggers at her hide, knowing they will do little good.
-------------------------------------------
After several minutes of throwing a single dagger pierces the hide, but it causes no more than a twitch. Rizzen nears desperation and flies off towards the City of Judgement as a last resort.

Upon reaching the city, he begins to frantically run down the various streets, searching for the soul of Chaotic Bob that he knows is here.

After searching for several minutes by air, Chaotic Bob is sighted and Rizzen touches down.

Chaotic Bob!
Rizzen? What are you doing here? Please tell me you havn't died as well....
Not yet, Katalia opened a rift ot here and Dendar is slipping out, we need your Truespeak!
Chaotic Bob sighs resignedly.
I can't help you. I am destined to stay here for the rest of eternity as predetermined by the Gods of Death.
I would be willing to take your place in eternal servitude here upon my death, if we could get you back now!
The ground rumbles slightly and a general feeling of amusement washes over them.
Accepted. Chaotic Bob will be given another chance at the life he lost, in exchange for the eventual imprisonment of Rizzen Seareer's soul.
Rizzen almost smiles, but the two are thrown out of the Fugue too fast for such to happen.