PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed 3.5 + Pathfinder: Returning armor

AlsoD
2014-05-20, 03:08 PM
In my (high-op) 15th level game I have a sorcerer/incantatrix is going to persist Skinsend (http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateMagic/spells/skinsend.html) as a poor man's Astral Projection (that gives all the construct immunities for the cost of 50% of your health).

The trouble is that if the skin were to die (assume that my body's death is taken care of) then all the armor would be stuck in what is possibly a very dangerous place.

Is there a spell/item/armor enhancement that can return all my items to my location?

Fyermind
2014-05-20, 03:12 PM
The called property is I believe what you are looking for. It's in MIC and costs 2000 GP.

Kazudo
2014-05-20, 03:12 PM
Not all of it. However, I want to say that the Magic Item Compendium has a thing that gives you returning armor. Calling? I think?

AlsoD
2014-05-20, 03:18 PM
Great, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Called, MIC 9.
2k gp

It is armor or shield only though, is there a similar option for bags/wands/headbands of charisma etc etc?

Kazudo
2014-05-20, 03:22 PM
Great, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Called, MIC 9.
2k gp

It is armor or shield only though, is there a similar option for bags/wands/headbands of charisma etc etc?

I was sitting here for a moment, I swear, wondering what a bag of charisma was. The implications are stunning.

I think it just calls the armor, though I suppose a houseruled in set of compartments on the armor in which things are kept would probably work (at DM's discretion).

Slipperychicken
2014-05-20, 09:05 PM

IIRC the custom item rules let you enchant normal garments with armor stuff, and also stack magic item properties. So I think the headband thing might be possible.

EDIT: I haven't had time to check the rules, so it may very well not be possible.

Endarire
2014-05-20, 09:25 PM
At first I thought this question would be about transforming your armor into a throwing/returning weapon. Carry on.

AlsoD
2014-05-21, 07:51 AM
At first I thought this question would be about transforming your armor into a throwing/returning weapon. Carry on.

"What am I wearing on my head? It's my discus of +5 charisma!"