PDA

View Full Version : Enhancement bonus to any attack?

Rakaydos
2014-05-20, 04:32 PM
So, I'm looking to build a character who doesnt care what weapon they wield (or even if she has a weapon) beyond the immediate tactical advantage. Is there a way to have an enhancement bonus to this characters attacks, beyond getting a golf bag of magical weapons and an amulet of natural attacks?

Gildedragon
2014-05-20, 04:41 PM
+x Morphing Sizing Affinity Gauntlet

Rakaydos
2014-05-20, 04:47 PM
Sources please?

Gildedragon
2014-05-20, 04:50 PM
Sizing and Morphing are from the MIC
Aptitude is from ToB

The effect is that you can turn your gauntlet into any weapon and all your weaponcentric feats function with it.

Kazudo
2014-05-20, 04:51 PM
So, I'm looking to build a character who doesnt care what weapon they wield (or even if she has a weapon) beyond the immediate tactical advantage. Is there a way to have an enhancement bonus to this characters attacks, beyond getting a golf bag of magical weapons and an amulet of natural attacks?

I had a character once who was optimized around wielding clubs and quarterstaves, making use of the Shillelagh spell like no one's business. Since they're essentially free, and you can find normal ones just lying around in the forest. The thing is, the character itself was what made those sticks any good. At one point the character got into a duel with a renowned swordsman and won by sheer luck of dierolls and a lenient DM. The swordsman stole his club. The character picked up another one and beat the swordsman soundly this time. When questioned he totally did the Trunks line where he talks about the quality of the weapon not surpassing the quality of the one wielding it.

thethird
2014-05-20, 04:55 PM
Algid Enhancement will give you an enhancement irregardless of your weapon/s. You need cold subtype, which can be obtained with beckon the frozen. Algid Enhancement is an uncapped spell, so the higher the CL the higher the bonus.

Jeff the Green
2014-05-20, 05:32 PM
Vow of Poverty. One of many reasons it's completely overpowered.

Kazyan
2014-05-20, 05:50 PM
Psychoactive Skin of the Hero also does this, but it's only affordable at high levels.