PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Advice Wanted - Kingmaker Campain

Yondu
2014-05-22, 01:34 AM
Hello Giants,
I need some advice on a Kingmaker Campain I joined last week :
The party needs badly a Healer and I made an Oradin in order to help them.
Unfortunately, as the group is Highly Chaotic, I cannot keep my character without leading to a lot of confrontation inside the group.
The group :
- The Baron : Fighter / Wizard 1/4, a megalomaniac elf who loves to put people in jail.
- The General : Fighter 5 TWF, CN
- The Tourist : Gunslinger Musket Master 5; CN.
As they still need a Healer, I plan to make a cleric or a oracle, but I need to have another role in the group : the Face as nobody has taken some levels in social skills.
Here the rolls :
S 17
D 14
C 17
I 16
W 16
CH 16
Books allowed : Core, APG, UC, no player companion, Core or Bestiary 1 races, no drow or "Evil" race...
Please help me...

avr
2014-05-22, 01:47 AM
In a fight does the elf buff up and wade in or cast battlefield control spells from a distance? Whichever it is, aim to do the other. Heaven oracles or a cleric of Sivanah aiming for Veiled Illusionist can do control, Battle/Ancestors/Metal oracles can buff to fight in melee as can clerics with the Crusader archetype. OK, most clerics and oracles can do a bit of each but those are notable IMO.

Yondu
2014-05-22, 06:47 AM
In a fight does the elf buff up and wade in or cast battlefield control spells from a distance? Whichever it is, aim to do the other. Heaven oracles or a cleric of Sivanah aiming for Veiled Illusionist can do control, Battle/Ancestors/Metal oracles can buff to fight in melee as can clerics with the Crusader archetype. OK, most clerics and oracles can do a bit of each but those are notable IMO.
To be honest, the Baron, on the first fight get a spell, miss the saving and flee like a small child in terror, so telling you hom he play will be difficult....