PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Mythic Bard Villain NPC

Ninjaxenomorph
2014-05-22, 11:48 PM
I had an idea (for the campaign mentioned in my sig) for one of the ultimate villains in my campaign, since I have decided to take it Mythic. He is part of the Council, a shadowy group that enforces the order of the world, along with a Drakainia, and her Arcane Nightmare Lord Taniniver. So, to contrast these monstrous foes, I came up with the third member: a human bard. Level 20 Mythic tier 10, but a human bard.

So, here's what I have for him: mostly focuses on minions and making others fight for him. Relies on illusions to maintain multiple identities, each of which has a lot of people behind it. Also the item crafter for the group (somehow getting the Crafting Mastery ability), and relies on my favorite method of crafting multiple abilities into a single item. He's Neutral Evil, his Perform of choice would be Oratory (relying on Lingering Performance, barking quick orders), and in single combat has Arcane Strike (mythic version), the Deadly Dodge mythic ability, and exploitation of minions.

So can you guys give me some clearer ideas for this Bard? I have some foggy ideas for mythic stuff (Marshall/Trickster dual path), but none for his archetype.