View Full Version : Pathfinder Undead Lord/Spellslinger?

torrasque666
2014-05-23, 12:10 AM
Does the combination of an Undead Lord of Urgotha and a Spellslinger Wizard going for Mystic Theurge sound viable? The rules below explain the limitations.

18-Point Buy, no stat over 18 (After racials/traits) and no stat under 8 (after racials/traits) at level 1.
Max HD gain every level.
Pick 2 traits from different trait groups / drawbacks are optional (2 max, you may only obtain 1 trait through drawbacks)
New characters start at level 8
Wealth for level 8 is 27000 gp. You may not spend more than 12k gold on any one item. You may not buy more than 8 wondrous items, not including consumables and scrolls.

I was planning on the following

STR

DEX

CON
8+2

INT
16(17)

WIS
16(17)

CHA

Going with a half elf so I can get a bit of bonus HP from favored class on both of them. Any advice? I was going to give up the four elemental schools(fire, air, water, earth) for spellslinger. Granted, spellslinger isn't absolutely necessary, just seemed like an interesting gimmick.

NOTE: I use PCGen for a lot/most/all of my creation(or something like an excel creator) so if I did something not kosher(like giving up the elemental schools) I blame that.

After looking around, it seems that it would be best to focus on necromancy(as it seems to work well with Undead Lord) instead of taking Spellslinger. Is this a good assumption?