PDA

View Full Version : Good morning to all

Torroc
2014-05-23, 05:31 AM
Names torroc. its a pleasure to meet you all. I have roamed the playground but never really joined before.

My Group recently fell apart and that forced me to start looking around for new players and dm's

I have played with AD&D and 3.5 D&D I have 3 players total left for my group... if your interested please let me know because we would like to start when ever anyone is interested.

Duck999
2014-05-23, 06:25 AM
There is a hello and welcome thread for new members, along with a whole section for D and D discussion, and other sections for ongoing games and for recruiting players. I'd visit those.

Torroc
2014-05-23, 06:52 AM
There is a hello and welcome thread for new members, along with a whole section for D and D discussion, and other sections for ongoing games and for recruiting players. I'd visit those.

SO there isnt really just a single discussion for recruiting?
With would i need to post to if not...

Dorian Gray
2014-05-23, 11:04 PM
Names torroc. its a pleasure to meet you all. I have roamed the playground but never really joined before.

My Group recently fell apart and that forced me to start looking around for new players and dm's

I have played with AD&D and 3.5 D&D I have 3 players total left for my group... if your interested please let me know because we would like to start when ever anyone is interested.

There is a section of the forums dedicated to recruitment. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?51-Finding-Players-(Recruitment)) If you want to find people for an IRL game, you might have a bit of a wait, but someone will probably turn up.