PDA

View Full Version : Dual dagger fighter

tricktroller
2014-05-23, 04:45 PM
Ok folks before you get too invested in this thread, it is for a character using books from the AEG feat book.

The idea of this guy is that he just takes one feat for every feat he has that he can take it for.

Fl1 Weapon Focus Dagger
Fl2 TWF
Human Weapon Finesse
1 Knife Fighter
F1 Knife Fighter
F2 Knife Fighter
3 Knife Fighter
F4 Knife Fighter
6 Knife Fighter
F6 Knife Fighter
F8 Knife Fighter
9 Knife Fighter
F10 Knife Fighter

Now Knife fighter is a feat you can take that gives you a +2 competence bonus to attack rolls and a +2 competence bonus to AC. Each time you take the feat the bonuses stack. With this setup at 10th level he has a +20 Competence bonus to hit and AC as long as he dual wields daggers. So with everything he has he will be swinging at +38/+38/+33/+33 using gloves of the balanced hand to get his second off hand attack. Though I might drop +2 to hit and AC to get the feat and save 8k gold.

Now I understand that doing this huge bonus with no power attack is rather pointless but you can't PA with light weapons. My question to you all is how would you optimize this build? I want to have incredibly stupid high to hit bonuses and a pretty stupid ac since I imagine competence would add to touch ac as well. leaving me with something like a 27 touch ac with his 24 dex.