PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Natural Attack Deformities [Feats]

Milo v3
2014-05-24, 01:00 AM
I noticed some Natural Weapons were missing from the types of Deformity Feats, so here are some feats to reduce that list.

Deformity (Facial Hair)
Possibly the result of very evil razor blades, your facial hair has grown ridiculously sharp and long.
Prerequisite: Willing Deformity.
Benefit: The character has the ability to deal 1d6 points of slashing damage as a beard natural attack.
Special: If the character ever attempts to shave, the tool used is dealt 1d6 damage.

Deformity (Tongue)
You have stretched out your tongue to a severe level, but kept a degree of control with it.
Benefit: The character has the ability to deal 1d8 points of bludgeon damage as a tongue natural attack.
Special: Your tongue always sticking out of your mouth causes you to take a -2 penalty on all charisma based skill checks, aside from intimidate.

Deformity (SNAKES)
You have attached snakes to yourself. Seriously. Snakes. Just... Why?
Prerequisite: Willing Deformity, Heal 12.
Benefit: The character has the ability to deal 1d8 points of bludgeon, piercing, and slashing damage as a snake natural attack. In addition, the snake natural attack poisons as a Tiny Viper's bite attack.

Deformity (Grafted Arms)
You have stolen someones arms and had them stitched onto you, the poor work causes you to have barely any control with it.
Prerequisite: Willing Deformity, Heal 8.
Benefit: The character has the ability to deal 1d8 points of bludgeon damage as a arms natural attack.

Deformity (Butt)
Your butt is disturbingly big.
Benefit: The character has the ability to deal 1d6 points of bludgeon damage as a butt natural attack.

Deformity (Skin)
Your skin has been stretched to a ridiculous degree.
Benefit: The character has the ability to deal 1d6 points of bludgeon damage as a Skin Slap natural attack.

Deformity (Intestines)
You have vivisected yourself and moved a portion of your intestines to hang outside of your body.
Prerequisite: Willing Deformity, Heal 8.
Benefit: The character has the ability to deal 1d8 points of bludgeon damage as an Intestines Loop natural attack.

Zale
2014-05-24, 01:04 AM
Gross, but effective.

qazzquimby
2014-05-24, 01:37 AM
Do all of these natural attacks exist elsewhere? I've heard of beard fighting I believe, but not many of the others.

Milo v3
2014-05-24, 01:47 AM
Do all of these natural attacks exist elsewhere? I've heard of beard fighting I believe, but not many of the others.

They all exist.
Tongue, Snakes, and arms are all from Monster Manual 1, Beard is from the Half-Beard devil and Butt is from Brass Golem in Monster Manual 2, Skin slap and intestine loop are from undead in Libris Mortis.

Hanuman
2014-05-24, 08:39 PM
Good pondering point, I'm more of a fan of condensing natural attack types but you're right, you can make all sorts of stupid natural attacks up on the spot and just insert them.

I might make use of this later for explaining more abstract attacks.