PDA

View Full Version : Help with class select oO

MizuDevil
2014-05-24, 12:11 PM
Hello. Can u help me select class. Smth warior/mage. With attacks boosting (mb there is boosting with swift action or smth like this). Or Magic lass with out spell limits per day or good summoner, but not Truenamer, cuz he is very weak oO

P.S. I hate paladins.

pilvento
2014-05-24, 12:33 PM
I had a hard time reading that post but that aside...

Play a Duskblade, player handbook 2

Gildedragon
2014-05-24, 12:34 PM
What -precisely- is what you want? Mind the spelling and complete sentences please.

From what I managed to get from that might I suggest Warlock, Dragonfire Adept, or Binder

Kazudo
2014-05-24, 01:18 PM
Hello. Can u help me select class. Smth warior/mage. With attacks boosting (mb there is boosting with swift action or smth like this). Or Magic lass with out spell limits per day or good summoner, but not Truenamer, cuz he is very weak oO

P.S. I hate paladins.

Oh man it's been a while since I've had to read like this. You never realize how spoiled you are by half decent sentence structure. Ok. Let me piece together what this says to me.

Something Warrior/Mage.

Duskblade does both of these. They also get

With the ability to boost their attacks (potentially with a swift action or something like this)

With their spellcasting. ALTERNATIVELY, you could also play a Warblade (from Tome of Battle) whose maneuvers and stances grant a lot of the same kinds of bonuses, but are typically better to use due to being "per encounter" rather than "per day".

Or a magic lass without limited spells per day.

As has been noted, Warlock has SLAs without limitations per day, however has a very different feel than "Magical Warrior". Another notion you may want from the same book would be the Warmage. It's like a Duskblade, but with a poorer BAB. INT for additional damage to spells, however, is nice. It's very MAD, however.

or good summoner

Binder might actually fit what you want. Maybe a Binder with Incarnum feats to give you some variable options per day.

Anything but Truenamer. They're not very good. Also, I hate Paladins.

Agreed on the first front, though Zaq has a handbook or so that can help you make the most of a bad situation. Paladins of Tyranny, on the other hand, are really good especially when stacked with Blackguard and a few other PrCs. Worth noting.

Slipperychicken
2014-05-24, 07:19 PM
If you can use Pathfinder, Magus (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/magus) can do this pretty well.

sideswipe
2014-05-24, 07:25 PM
truenamers rule!!!!