PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Danny sexbang the character

sideswipe
2014-05-25, 08:18 PM
Hello playground,
not many of you may know this person, but he is the singer in a band called ninja sex party, he is a lets player and part of another band called starbomb.
for those who know him i'm trying to recreate him in D&D 3.5 (no pathfinder)
Bard is the obvious choice but i don't want to be plain.

a bit more info, his persona in ninja sex party is an ex ninja who believes he is an amazing womaniser who is loved by all. believing he has superpowers and knowledge beyond that of normal people. whereas in reality (in the video's) women are repulsed by him and he is very average.

so what i am looking for in the character is to be a ninja like class (or any class that can emulate real life ninja qualities) who also has magical powers linked to singing and would have multiple charisma based abilities. i will be taking leadership to gain my cohort ninja brian (a psychotic killer).

anyone who knows of him could you assist me in creating him? the roleplaying would be so much fun.

Coidzor
2014-05-25, 09:04 PM
Ninja 0/Commoner 20//Truenamer 17/Expert(Musician) 3

Alternatively, the Disciple of Mym C'sil. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?175468-Ancient-Spice-3-5-Base-Class-Artifact-and-Unique-Monster)

sideswipe
2014-05-25, 09:18 PM
looks good. just have to get my DM to allow homebrew.

any other options?

The Oni
2014-05-25, 09:25 PM
Ninja 0/Commoner 20//Truenamer 17/Expert(Musician) 3

Alternatively, the Disciple of Mym C'sil. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?175468-Ancient-Spice-3-5-Base-Class-Artifact-and-Unique-Monster)

If you're trying to recreate his *imagined* persona in 3.5, Mym C'sil is your best bet. 'Cause his horn is his strength and his strength is his power and his power is his horn and his horn is his ****.

Otherwise, go Expert 20, 20 ranks in Perform (sing) and Knowledge (video games), and sub-9 Charisma and Wisdom.

sideswipe
2014-05-25, 09:39 PM
If you're trying to recreate his *imagined* persona in 3.5, Mym C'sil is your best bet. 'Cause his horn is his strength and his strength is his power and his power is his horn and his horn is his ****.

Otherwise, go Expert 20, 20 ranks in Perform (sing) and Knowledge (video games), and sub-9 Charisma and Wisdom.

all of the points go to you :smallbiggrin:

akward Lad
2014-05-25, 10:01 PM
You might need to take levels in cleric/favored soul to get access to the Alicorn Lance spell (I think it is 3.0 so make sure it's cool to use)
It is kinda a faerie-fire that does some force damage

More importantly it turns you into a unicorn wizard

Coidzor
2014-05-26, 01:25 AM
One other potential possibility would be something involving warrior skald or heartfire fanner to get some bardic music without taking levels in bard.

Alternatively you could do something with a dip in druid for an urban companion Dog and Bard + Obtain Familiar for a Dog familiar to get Tinkles and Gary. And then Fochlucan Lyrist after taking two levels of Rogue refluffed as Ninja(unless there's a Ninja that gets Evasion at level 2). And then beg the DM to lower the Perform requirement so it doesn't require you to be 10th level before qualifying. So Druid 2/Bard 2/Rogue 2/Fochlucan Lyrist X/Something appropriate from BoEF Y.

Yep. Had to cut the post short because I was being called away. XD

Quite.

sideswipe
2014-05-26, 07:31 AM
i like the Fochlucan Lyrist build. and its not homebrew so less begging.

glitterbaby
2014-05-26, 12:54 PM
Check with your DM how many divine ranks you get