PDA

View Full Version : Feats for favored soul [3.5]

Teapot Salty
2014-05-27, 08:50 PM
Hey guys. So for a favored soul I made (thanks for the help in deciding the class) I need feats. I have no idea what to take. My stats are: 14, 10, 12, 10, 12, 16. Human, any suggestions?

Pyromancer999
2014-05-27, 09:09 PM
What kind of spells are you going to select? Are you gong to prestige out? What kind of character do you want overall?

Before people can advise you on what options you might want, you might need to give them a bit more information than what class you're playing and some ability scores.

Teapot Salty
2014-05-27, 09:46 PM
Good point. I'm going for battlefield healing/battlefield control. I want to be able to hold my own in melee. I might take a bit of offensive spellcasting (HARM!). In general a support/controller.

ngilop
2014-05-27, 10:17 PM
Improved initiatve is always good +4 to maybe go first is great when you cna give allies that extra oomph on the first round of combat

more important than feats ( which is basically a cleric minus divine feats) is going to be your spell selection

you want to be a healer so pow cure light wounds is down for 1 slot already
bless is of course AWESOME +1 to thinsg and vs fear effects yippee!

JeminiZero
2014-05-27, 11:18 PM
For any sort of spontaneous caster, Versatile Spellcaster is highly recommended. It even lets you fake spells 1 level above your highest. E.g. You could cast Persisted Divine Power on a level 10 slot, by burning 2 level 9 slots.