PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a fighter build

RSSwizard
2014-05-28, 02:26 PM
Minotaur with a few levels of fighter, blackguard, and a maxed out bone knight. He will be epic soon and I need to plan what to do with him next.

The main technique for this guy is leap attack which is quite solid, but so far im scratching my head wondering what classes to give him. It really looks like giving more levels of Fighter or giving him some Barbarian would be best.

I see no point in expanding blackguard any further, the measly sneak attack bonus is not worth investing in when im already dishing out 100+ damage per hit. Sure every bit helps, but id rather get other benefits than another 3-10 damage which isn't even doubled. And according to the DM the Bone Knight class maxed out the blackguard spellcasting.

Im going to ask if Skill Tricks are available (Spot The Weak Point would be dam useful, since we are usually hasted), but thats just one good thing ive thought of.

Only restrictions to my knowledge is there is a custom pantheon, and there is no cheese from BOVD/BOED/Libris Mortis. There's no summoning or teleporting either, but its not like this guy could do that effectively.

And becoming invisible is worthless since all our opponents can see invisible stuff.

Edit: This is for 3.5 with slight modifications, we are allowed some stuff from pathfinder so long as it remains compatible with 3.5 (in fact we are using PF skills and feat progression, so I have to consider a Feat right now)