PDA

View Full Version : Let's Be a Tad Random, Take 1 IC

Vhaidara
2014-05-28, 02:39 PM
You are a bold group of adventurers who have been hired by the Elven Monarchy to investigate a map. The map was recently discovered by a group of hunters on the dead body of a famous human explorer, and it shows the location of one of the elves' great lost cities. The map has led you to the desert, though based off of the notes on the map, it used to be an ocean.

Fangren
2014-05-28, 04:40 PM
"Uggh, this blasted heat!" Gloryfeather squawked, readjusting her wig in the heat. "If the weather's always been like this, I can see why the Elves lost the city!" She straightened up, surveying the area for a moment before turning to her Dwarf companion. "You've still got that map, Ular? We're in the right place?"

Weikel
2014-05-28, 05:02 PM
Ular looks over to Gloryfeather, always somewhat bewildered by the strange woman. The wings and other animalistic parts of her he could handle, it was just that strange way she was also humanoid. A strange mix to be sure. "Hmm, the map says this here was once an ocean. Wish it were still so, I hate sand. Not much can naturally live in it, which bothers me. This seems to be where the map has led us though. Not sure if this old civilization was supposed to be below the water, on top of it or across it. Truth be told I'd be much more useful in a forest, or plains. Or even mountains for that matter. Sand all looks the same and leaves no tracks." Scanning the horizon for a moment, Ular looks back to the map to try to discern where it leads next.

Sallera
2014-05-28, 07:16 PM
"Not many spirits, either," Asai says with a grin, the fat, impressively bearded lashunta still wearing multiple layers of shabby clothing despite the heat. Fortunately, if oddly, the faint odour of rot and old blood that seemed to constantly accompany him had grown no worse under the desert sun. "But there's good and bad in that. Deserts embody desolation, but the life that survives regardless is all the stronger. And we bring sustenance with us - either what we carry, or ourselves, depending on the size of what we attract - so we should have no trouble finding what there is to be found."

Vedhin
2014-05-28, 07:35 PM
"What I can't understand is why they want to find the thing. What did they leave behind that's so important? Certainly not sand?" proclaims Iainamor, sweeping her arm to indicate the vast expanse of sand surrounding them. She then continues on, fanning herself with her wings but clearly enjoying the heat. "I wonder how the ocean was lost. It's certainly a difficult thing to misplace."

"I could always fly to scout around." Iainamor offers, glancing up at the sky. "Deserts have good thermals, so it'll be easier here anyway." She looks up at the sky again, this time with obvious longing. "Actually, I think I'll fly anyway. Want me to scout while I'm up?

Bold Teal is talking, Italic Teal is thinking.

By the way, Iainamor's changed her Sleeves of many Garments to a Hot Weather Outfit (http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advanced/advancedGear.html#_hot-weather-outfit), featuring a blue-green robe and a pale veil.

Erik Vale
2014-05-28, 08:32 PM
"For all the complaints not one of you are scaled and most of you ignored my dress advice... And I'll just be glad I'm not geared."
Ket rubs Catcher's head.
"You will be scouring my scales."
"Yes, Yes I will... Please, do so, let us know before something charges us or if we start heading after a mirage. Point out any Oasis' if you can."

Ket'Su'Ku's normal attire has been replaced with a rather form fitting white bodysuit that covers all but her face, and a white gauze over her face, with her armour over they top, also made white, just for keeping the sand out... Catcher himself has additional leather plates under him and some white cloth over him to reduce the sand that can get into his scales, with Sam silently walking behind, his body completely sealed as it walks behind.

Prepare for The Journey will be granting me Favoured Terrain: Dessert + Treating Dessert as a highway.
Ket is currently protecting the 'Old Necklace', which is resting between her shoulder blades.

Fangren
2014-05-28, 09:38 PM
"Right, then." Gloryfeather murmured as the other members of the group said their bits. "If you're scouting by air, dearie," she said to Iainamor, "I'll come with you. Always helps to have another pairs of eyes, even if only for a few minutes."

With a moment's concentration, Gloryfeather shifted into the form of a large raven and took to the skies.

Using the daily usage of 'Tengu Raven Form'; functions as Beast Shape II, turning me into a Large raven for seven minutes.

Vedhin
2014-05-28, 09:43 PM
Iainamor nods a quick assent, and walks a few paces away to avoid kicking up sand in everyone's faces, before surging into the sky. Around 100 feet up, she finds a thermal she likes, and begins gliding about like a falcon. She starts moving out ahead, but after gaining about a 120 feet on the grounded folks she strats zigzagging to cover more area and match their speed.

Perception modifier is +14, and she's paying attention.

Vhaidara
2014-05-30, 07:44 PM
From their vantage point, Iainamor and Gloryfeather see a large shape about 200 feet away dive from the sky into the ground.

Fangren
2014-05-30, 08:27 PM
Though unable to figure out any finer details of the beast, Gloryfeather recognized its shape immediately. Her feathers bristled, and she decided to circle around back towards the rest of the party. "Dragon spotted!" she called, swooping low enough for them to hear but not yet willing to land. "Didn't catch what kind, mind you, but it'll be a nasty piece of arcane-casting work regardless, so keep on your toes and talons!"

She continued to circle above the group, keeping an eye out for any dragons or other potential threats as long as her raven form held.

Erik Vale
2014-05-30, 08:35 PM
Ket looks up immidiately, raising her weapon... After a second though she looks to Gloryfeather.
"There's... Is it on the ground or something?"
Slowly Ket returns War-Turner to it's seath on Catcher, drawing her bow.

Vedhin
2014-05-30, 08:56 PM
Iainamor folds her wings close to her body, letting herself plummet towards the ground. At 30ft altitude, she snaps her wings open and rapidly flaps them to stop her descent. "About 200 feet that way!" she exclaims, pointing in the correct direction. Following that, she once again ascends into the sky, reaching a height of 90ft.

Falling is a free action, hovering is a DC 15 Fly check (automatic), and 60ft move gets her back up to 90ft. (provided she makes a DC 19 Fly check: [roll0].

Erik Vale
2014-05-30, 09:12 PM
Ket'Su'Ku knows enough to know that their little convoy isn't about to outrun a dragon should it give chase, however they could well go around it and hopefully avoid a fight.
"We'll I'm not looking to be dragon chow... Spread out everyone, pray it's young and stupid, or it's simply full... Iainamor! Please keep an eye out for any friends! And let us know if it's coming!"
For a moment Ket stops, before heading off in a direction mostly perpendicular to the dragon but still towards their goal.

Sallera
2014-05-30, 09:20 PM
"Ah, a dragon, you say? Why don't we ask it for directions?" Asai grins, apparently unworried by the prospect of magical flying lizards, although he follows Ket regardless. "If it doesn't pop up under us and start eating people, I'm sure we could offer it some minor tribute in exchange for information on our missing city, if it's in the area."

Weikel
2014-05-30, 10:17 PM
Ular looks up, somewhat alarmed at what he hears. "Dragon, eh? Can't say it's the first one I've ever come near. Hopefully it won't be the first I have to fight. Let's try not to anger it, alright?" Reaching down to make sure his maces are easy to access, Ular looks to his Horse, Cadmire, trying to make sure she is calm should a dragon approach them, patting her on her neck.

Vhaidara
2014-06-03, 04:39 PM
As the party continues, there is a rumbling from beneath them. A few seconds later, a large dragon (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/sand_gallery/87620.jpg) bursts from the ground in front of them. It exudes a smell of damp earth, and makes surprisingly little sound given the violence of the eruption.
"What are you doing in my territory, mortals? Answer or die!"

Sallera
2014-06-03, 04:52 PM
"Good day, Your Excellency." Asai springs into action immediately, boasting a flourishing bow and a rather smarmy grin. "We are but a party of humble travellers, contracted by some rather fussy folk to determine the location of some ruined architecture hereabouts. Alas, they failed to notify us of your prior claim to the land; had we been able, we would have prepared an appropriate gift in advance." Resting one hand on the disturbingly carved box at his side, he does not give the appearance of having a great deal of wealth on hand, but perhaps his companions will make up for that lack.

"Nonetheless, I'm sure we can manage something. As a point of interest, I don't suppose you're familiar with this city - bring the map over, there's a good lad - " he says, gesturing to Ular, " - on the map here? If you would be so gracious as to point the way, perhaps we could pass through your territory faster."

Weikel
2014-06-03, 05:02 PM
"Lad? Pah, I've lived nearly four times your age. Seems inappropriate a term at best." Ular mumbles as he wanders over to Asai, handing over the map they had been given by the Elves before returning to his mount.

Erik Vale
2014-06-03, 07:24 PM
K[Arcarna]:[roll0] Trained. Edit: Woo! Nat 20! To bad you can't crit succeed skills...

Also, Sense Motive: [roll1], Though I'm expecting a answer of annoyed.

Catcher rears when the dragon bursts from the ground, turning it's head slightly to protect itself from the rain of dirt, Ket'Su'Ku's hand goes to her Ranseur to allow her to change weapons quickly should she need to, while Sam rushes beside her, sword up, all of them remain silent so far, Ket' examining the Dragon while she lets Asai speak.

Fangren
2014-06-03, 07:50 PM
Gloryfeather allowed herself a brief chuckle when the dragon popped out of the ground, startling the other members of her group. Sensing her time as a raven was just about up, she landed on the ground and transformed back into her natural feathered form.

She knew enough to sit back and let the others do the negotiating; so long as they didn't try to do something foolish or act in the general support of arcane magic, Gloryfeather was fine letting them do the work. Still, she kept a vigilant eye on the dragon, ever wary for deception and danger.

Lacking anything better to do, I'll roll Sense Motive here: [roll0]
Assuming the dragon is of differing religion and/or alignment, Gloryfeather gets a -2 penalty on the check.

Vedhin
2014-06-03, 08:55 PM
Iainamor descends, until she reaches a level slightly lower than the dragon's head. She remains a respectful distance away from the dragon. She pays close attention to what others are saying, but decides that adding her voice to the chorus would only irritate the dragon.

Since it's the thing to do, Sense Motive: [roll0]

Erik Vale
2014-06-03, 09:28 PM
After a moment of slightly furrowed brow Ket'Su'Ku speaks up... In Draconic, though not in the formal form most mages would use for their so called 'tongue of magic'.

[Draconic]"I appologise for whatever butchering of your tongue I perform, however I figure your tongue would be more pleasant. Whilst my friend Asai means well you're kind don't have much use for shiney baubles unless you have to deal with the pesky blues, should memory serve. I do have various magical gems, trinkets and alchemical items that you may find of use in proper payment, and after our task is complete, would gladly return with fattened livestock or other goods paid for with our reward... And should we not get paid, I do hear lazy Elves are quite tasty."

OOC: Assumes this (http://draconic.twilightrealm.com/)Translator, however it is imperfect given the non-draconic words [Presume there's something draconic sounding or I've used a common word, take your pick.]... Also, I keep wanting to call Asai Asari... Also, the last bit assumes Thri-Kreen exist in this world, tell me otherwise and I'll remove it.
Diplomacy Check to try and shift attitude: [roll0]...

Heard [kinda]:
"I appologise ihk whatever butchering di dout ooble si perform, riluoh si winev dout ooble ornla qe throdenilt petranasviw. whilst sia thurirl Asai means algbo wux re cirau tir ti tepoha kiarf klae ihk shiney baubles unless wux tepoha ekess deal mrith wer pesky blues, jalla jilinth faestir. si tir tepoha various arcanisstok kethendic, trinkets vur alchemical items batobot wux nomag ehtah di klae persvek proper payment, vur ghent hesi cep ui chiilipen, ornla gladly return mrith fattened livestock usv lyrik bensvelki xikina ihk mrith hesi reward... vur jalla yth ti itrewic xikina, si tir nymuer lazy Vaecaesini re quite tasty."

Vhaidara
2014-06-04, 12:26 PM
Everyone but Asai is able to tell that the dragon was exaggerating slightly when it said that this was its territory.

The dragon curls up on the sand in front of them, still staring at them with its yellow eyes.
Ah, well, at least you show proper deference to your better. I may know something about this lost city, but I don't see why I should share its location with you interlopers.

Erik Vale
2014-06-04, 08:57 PM
[Draconic]"To get us out of your scales faster, along with gaining gifts without having to fight for them... How often is it that sand in a irritating place leaves of it's own accord while giving you gifts?"

Ket'Su'Ku smiles at the beast.

"to itrewic udoka ekik di dout ternocki temepilt, korja mrith gaining regipreic ios tepohair ekess slathalin ihk astahi... svanoa tenqui ui coi batobot inik persvek vi irritating goawy jaseveic di coi ui|ulph kurjh dijalf while majakir wux regipreic?"

Fangren
2014-06-05, 06:16 PM
Gloryfeather alternated her watch between the giant reptile talking with the snake-lover and the surrounding area. She wasn't quite ready to believe that this particular dragon was the boss of this stretch of desert - more likely, in her mind, it was either an underling of this territory's ruler, or someone who hadn't quite consolidated his control of the area yet dearly wished to do so. Or possibly both.

Sallera
2014-06-05, 06:28 PM
Asai's antennae shiver as he nods along with Ket'Su'Ku's words, smiling jovially as though he understood what was being said. "If you would be so gracious as to point us in the right direction, we could not only spare you hours or days of having us poking around the area, but in addition, we could ensure that when we report its location to our employers, they also learned of your claim, thus ensuring that they either avoid your land in future, or bring appropriate offerings when making the crossing...." He leaves the offer dangling. When dealing with the prideful, carrots worked better than sticks.

Vedhin
2014-06-05, 08:29 PM
"Well, at least it doesn't seem inclined to attack. It didn't sound entirely forthright about this being its territory; whose is it?" Iainamor thinks to herself, while continuing to observe.

Weikel
2014-06-06, 05:01 PM
This dragon probably has as much hold over this area as I did in my old forest. He can get intruders to leave for sure, but he can't prevent them from coming in. And even then he can only do so much to get them out. Anything beyond his ability to kill or scare would have free reign. That is, assuming I've read him right. Ular thinks this, but remains silent, not trusting himself not to anger the dragon. He never was that good at getting others to like him, unless of course they liked a good story. For some reason, he did not get the impression this dragon would care much for his stories.

Vhaidara
2014-06-08, 06:59 PM
The dragon seems to think over Ket's words, and Asai's.
Very well, I shall allow you to pass through my domain. The ruins you seek are about a mile to the east. I will find you should you survive, and collect my payment.
The dragon turns to leave.

Erik Vale
2014-06-08, 08:05 PM
Ket'Su'ku waits for him to leave in silence.

After he has left, [Assuming he does] Ket'Su'Ku finally speaks up.
"Taking bets now, 1:2 he comes back alone to claim what he's lying to say is rightfully his, earning the ire of the true ruler, 1:2 he comes back with his mother or father or other relative, 1:2 he comes back with a blue.... Relative being a blue doesn't earn you more money unless you pay on both."

Vedhin
2014-06-08, 08:33 PM
Iainamor's eyes light up. "Him angering the real power in charge? I'll take that bet, but we'd need some way of determining whether or not that actually happens." Iainamor fishes for money in her haversack. "Let's say 100gp. Him coming back with another dragon doesn't sound likely to me."

DID SOMEONE SAY GAMBLING? :smallbiggrin:

It's her class, it's not like she'd say no.

Erik Vale
2014-06-08, 08:51 PM
"Ok, him just comming alone then."

Ket reaches into he bags, pulling out her money pouch and one of the boxes you've come to know as a Devil's Crux.

Sallera
2014-06-08, 11:47 PM
"Twenty-five on him coming back alone," Asai says, tossing a few coins in Ket's direction with a grin. "Now then, now that we have our ostensible directions, let's go see what sort of traps await us there!"

Weikel
2014-06-09, 12:18 AM
"So... what exactly did you tell him to get him to leave us alone? I'm getting the feeling that you offered him something, and that makes me a little nervous. I don't really have enough money to gamble with, but I'm gonna agree with them. He'll come back alone" Ular says as he mounts up, pointing Cadmire in the direction the dragon had indicated. Shaking sand out of his boots as he does so.

Fangren
2014-06-09, 12:45 PM
Rolling her eyes at the eagerness of some of the others to wager, Gloryfeather nevertheless shuffles over to the tiefling herself. "Hrmm, how about something a bit more interesting?" the Tengu woman reached into her money pouch and thrusts a large handful of coin at Ket. "100 gold that the dragon comes back with a higher-up on the local food chain who isn't another dragon."

Erik Vale
2014-06-09, 05:20 PM
Ket thinks for a moment holding the pouch.
"... Let's call that one 1:4."
Ket gets out some of her own coin then opens the crux, which turns out to be the one that just constains a skeletal creature and a razor. The creatures spots Ket and then ceases to move around, Ket then puts in the coin.
"Anyone else? Or are we moving this show?"

Vedhin
2014-06-09, 07:58 PM
"Let us be off, and find this lost city!" Iainamor proclaims, pointing grandly to the east.

Fangren
2014-06-10, 07:06 PM
"Right, then." Gloryfeather grumbled, not bothering to watch Ket store the wagered coin. "Let's get this show on the road! The sooner we find the city, the sooner we can leave this blasted heat." She walked off towards the east without bothering to wait for the others.

Erik Vale
2014-06-10, 07:10 PM
Ket closes the box, seemingly crushing the badger, no that it ever does, with that she joins the others, heading towards the city.

Vhaidara
2014-06-23, 08:06 PM
You continue on in the direction the dragon indicated, when suddenly two hulking forms (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dx1007ex_91996.JPG) rise from the sand besides you.

Initiative in the OoC, I'll PM the results of knowledges. Falcon's sheet is deleted, so I'm guessing he's out.
Map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11e2VKPnZjZ-GeHuCPkg05nCLG3o92TEqaGy7CPv1MWE/edit?usp=sharing)

Fangren
2014-06-24, 12:29 PM
Gloryfeather stopped in her tracks, getting into a defensive position as her memory brought up the relevant details about the two behemoths that had surrounded the group. "Cadaver golems!" she shouted, barking off the information as soon as it was recalled. "Nasty brutes, and smart as well! Use adamantine if you've got it, swing your hardest if you don't! Most magic is useless as well, but healing can slow it down! And don't let them near any misplaced limbs!"

She then focused on the golem nearest to her. "I'm proclaiming judgement on you hooligans!" she cried, suddenly surrounded by a divine aura. "Now hold still, dearie, and let me make an example of you!" She rushed straight at the monstrosity, not even bothering to draw her greataxe. As soon as she was able to, she cast a simple healing spell, eager to take advantage of her foe's weakness to them.

Swift Action to start Judgement for this combat, currently set to 'Protection' for a +2 sacred bonus to AC (25 AC total). Move to H13, casting Cure Light Wounds on the Cadaver Golem. I'll assume I need a melee touch attack, so I'll roll for it here:

[roll0]

Assuming it hits, the saving throw DC (assuming it gets one) is 16. I think that's all for this round.

Erik Vale
2014-06-25, 06:07 AM
"Known! Sam, pick up dropped bits!"
Ket pulls Catcher's reins, slamming him [and her blade] into the monstrosity.

Sorry for the Delay. My weapon is Adamantium.

Sam moves to flank the north construct. Ket'Su'Ku on Catcher charges the construct. I have height advantage [Yay].

Attack: [roll0]+4 [Flanking, my error], 29
Crit: [roll1] [20] +4 [Flanking, my error], 29, Not a crit threat.
Damage: [roll2]
Crit Damage: [roll3]

Maw can't damage. AC remains at 20 [physically between her guarded locket, which is on her back]. 16 vs the other golem.

Sallera
2014-06-25, 01:05 PM
"Golems, you say? Well, that's a mite troublesome. But don't worry, my limbs always come back when I misplace them." With a harsh laugh, Asai flings his arm forward, his clenched fist detaching in a spray of blood as it flies to strike the nearest golem in the face. After bouncing off with a crack of discharged energy, it floats back to his wrist, the attack seemingly flowing in reverse as droplets of blood seep back into the wound ahead of the fallen hand - although a thin trail remains on the sand between Asai and the golem.

So, PF difference #1, which I almost failed to realize - sneak attack constructs. Interesting.

Spending 1 ki to activate Kamikaze.
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] + [roll2]
[roll3] to Asai if it hits

Vedhin
2014-06-25, 01:49 PM
Ianamor leaps into the air, 20ft above the ground. "Catch me if you can, you misshapen freaks!" On her way up, she pulls out a deck of cards, and throws one card into the nearest golem.

Move action to fly up, DC 20 Fly [roll0] for a greater than 45 degree angle. Drawing the deck of blades as she moves.
Swift action to initiate Braggart's Bluff (http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?187901-ToB-Bo9S-Nifft-s-Compendium) (CTRL+F is your friend), for 15 temporary hp.
Standard action to attack. [roll1] Damage: [roll2]
And next round's maneuvers: [roll3]

Weikel
2014-06-25, 02:10 PM
"Cadaver golems? What could they be doing way out here in the middle of a desert?" Ular ponders, simultaneously drawing both heavy maces while maneuvering his mount with his knees as he charges into one of the creatures, bringing his heavy maces down upon the enemy in a flurry of swings.

Charge on whichever golem Ket'Su'ku did not charge. Using Two Weapon Pounce to make a full attack on the end of a charge.

Primary Weapon Attack 1:[roll0]
Damage if Hit:[roll1]
Secondary Weapon Attack 1:[roll2]
Damage if Hit:[roll3]
Primary Weapon Attack 2:[roll4]
Damage if Hit:[roll5]
Secondary Weapon Attack 2:[roll6]
Damage if Hit:[roll7]

Each Successful hit allows Ular's following hits to ignore an additional 5 DR during this turn.

Current AC:27

Vhaidara
2014-06-25, 04:04 PM
Ular's first blow strikes true, scoring a gash in the creature's arm. the rest of his attacks, however, fail to pierce the golem's foul hide.

Asai's hand, however, lands a solid blow on the golem's head.

Sam successfully positions itself without being struck by the creature.

Iainamor's card slices through the golem's shoulder.

Lizzie's blade bites deep into the creature's flesh.

Gloryfeather's healing spell seems to make the creature suddenly sluggish.

The golems lash out with their great arms, aiming for the mounted combatants. The slowed golem misses by a mile. The other golem swings a lopsided blow at Lizzie, who dodges it easily. However, her dodge leaves her exposed to the other arm that comes hurtling at her. Only a quick movement from Catcher saves her head from being crushed.

The first golem rolled a 7 on its only attack. The other got a 5, followed by a 20, but only got a 4 to confirm. Just explaining my descriptions.
Lizzie takes 19 damage.

Weikel
2014-06-25, 04:29 PM
Ular unleashes another barrage on the golem, swinging his maces with blinding speed.

Primary Attack 1:[roll0]
Damage if hit:[roll1]
Secondary Attack 1:[roll2]
Damage if hit:[roll3]
Primary Attack 2:[roll4]
Damage if hit:[roll5]
Secondary Attack 2:[roll6]
Damage if hit:[roll7]

Each Successful hit allows Ular's following hits to ignore an additional 5 DR during this turn.

Current AC:29

Sallera
2014-06-25, 05:34 PM
"Perhaps someone buried them here," Asai says, flinging the other fist forward with the same drawn-out spray of blood - either it doesn't hurt him to detach his extremities, or he doesn't notice, but again a small amount of blood fails to return to his body. "If you want to preserve flesh, a desert's probably not a bad place."

Move to G14, another attack on golem 1.

[roll3] damage to Asai if it hits

6 rounds of Kamikaze remaining

Fangren
2014-06-25, 06:31 PM
"Bah, what does it matter why they're here?" Gloryfeather cawed, quickly circling around the golem and drawing her weapon. "If you haven't noticed, they're trying to kill us, so anything else can wait!" WIth a moment's concentration her greataxe glowed faintly, and gripping it with both hands she swung hard.

Moving to J15, drawing the Greataxe as she goes. Assuming Ular's mount is still in I12, she'll be in flaking position. Swift action to put Construct Bane on the Greataxe, the first of 7 rounds allowed per day. Standard action to attack J14.

To Hit (8 +2 flanking +2 bane):
Damage: [roll]1d12+4+2d6

Vedhin
2014-06-27, 01:01 PM
Iainamor continues throwing cards at the golem, which are much more effective than they have any right to be.

Full attack
[roll0] damage: [roll1]
[roll2] damage: [roll3]
Maneuvers: [roll4]

Erik Vale
2014-06-30, 08:47 PM
Ket willingly 'falls' from catcher, repositioning while making a poor swipe at the construct before settling into a defensive position, while both Sam and Catcher try to entangle the monstrosity.

Vhaidara
2014-07-01, 05:21 PM
Ular's maces strike two heavy strikes against the golem. Bones can be heard to crunch as it recoils from their force.

As Asai repositions, the golem's arm swings out. He nearly avoids the blow, but the creature's arm connects with a solid blow.

Reeling from the strike, Asai's aim is thrown off and his hand misses the golem before flying back.

Sam's slam misses the golem.

Iainamor's cards cut cleanly through the golem. The creature is not looking in very good shape.

Ket's glaive swings wide as she tries to keep a defensive stance during her dismount.

Catcher's maw clamps down on the golem, but the monster shakes the snake off before it can coil around.

Gloryfeather's axe bites deep into the weaker golem, and the monster collapses to the ground.

The other golem swings its massive arms at Catcher, but the snake slides away from the blows.

Asai got hit by an Attack of Opportunity for moving out of a threatened square (Large creatures = 10ft reach). Takes 8 damage.
If anything else is unclear, let me know in the OoC

Erik Vale
2014-07-01, 06:27 PM
Catcher and Sam again attempt their grapple, while Ket swings freer knowing the construct behind her is dead.

Sam and Catcher attack, attempting a grapple, do note they're flanking.

Catcher:
Hit: [roll0]
C: Doesn't matter
D: [roll1]
CD: Doesn't Matter
Grapple Check: [roll]1d20+18] [Improved Grab, Armbands of the Brawler]

Sam
Hit: [roll2]
C: Doesn't matter
D: [roll3]
CD: Doesn't Matter
Grapple Check: Auto Success [Resolved as Aid another]

Ket:
Hit: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]
AC: 22, Remembered Challange

Weikel
2014-07-02, 04:09 AM
Ular pivots Cadmire towards the other golem, seeing this one fall to the ground. "Ket'su, give me room, I'm gonna charge it."

Was going to add an if he moves I do this, if not I do this type thing, but Mythweavers isn't working for some reason, so I'll just post later with my actual actions

Sallera
2014-07-02, 06:49 PM
Bouncing back from the blow as the golem collapses, Asai turns away with a huff. "Well, that was rude."

Dashing across the sand with a grace that belies his stature, he flings another errant fist at the remaining golem.

Assuming golem 1 is actually dead (unsure, as it's still listed on the map), Asai moves to D9 and attacks golem 2.

[roll3] damage to Asai if it hits

5 rounds of Kamikaze remaining

Fangren
2014-07-02, 09:06 PM
Gloryfeather paused after felling the first golem, reveling in the holy energies she could feel around her. "Now I'm certain you all can handle the other one," she called to the rest of the group, "but all the same, you'd better let me know if you need some help or a bit of patching up."

Mentally re-adjusting some of the magic that surrounded her, Gloryfeather turned her attention to what she presumed was the remains of a cadaver golem. Wary of it not being quite done for, she carefully searched it as best she could. looking for anything of value or interest.

Assuming she did in fact defeat the golem, it should trigger her Inquisition ability and give her a +2 sacred bonus to AC for the next seven minutes or until she disperses it. Since it doesn't stack with her current Judgement, I'll use a swift action to change it from 'Protection' to 'Purity', meaning a +2 sacred bonus to saves. Also ending the 'Bane' effect on her greataxe. Other than that, just searching the body but I don't know what I should roll for that, if anything.

Weikel
2014-07-03, 01:14 AM
Ular kicks into Cadmire's flanks, spurring his horse into the other golem, using the momentum to bring his maces to bear in quick succession. (Charge into the golem at E5, bringing AC down to 27)
Primary Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage:[roll1]
Secondary Attack 1: [roll2]
Damage:[roll3]
Primary Attack 2: [roll4]
Damage:[roll5]
Secondary Attack 2: [roll6]
Damage:[roll7]

Ular maneuvers Cadmire around Ket'su to the side of the golem(E3), swinging his maces towards the creatures head.
Primary Attack 1: [roll8]
Damage:[roll9]
Secondary Attack 1: [roll10]
Damage:[roll11]