PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder What to do with the Leadership feat?

Lappy9001
2014-05-28, 03:42 PM
So the GM of our Pathfinder Eberron game just gave my 9th level half-orc with the Leadership for free. And I'm honestly not sure what to do with it.

Our party consists of a dragonmarked Human Sorcerer (House Cannith, actually the nephew of Merrix d'Cannith), a dragonmarked Halfling Cleric (House Jorasco, also a Silver Concord of the Aurum), a dreamsight Shifter ranger, and a Warforged monk who served as a political assassin. Basically, we're already pretty set for contacts and we're all effectively 'favored in house' for Cannith.

My witch's Charisma is fairly mediocre (just a 12) so I'm not sure how high my leadership score will be. She does possess a noble title and a mansion (having drawn the empty throne from a deck of many things). I probably can't use it at the moment (we're almost finished with a Xen'drik expedition for the Wayfinders in a modified Return to White Plume Mountain module), but we should be finished next session, and have an in-game month to prepare for our future adventuring plans (before returning to Mass Effect d20 :smallbiggrin:)

So basically, I'm not really sure how to use leadership, and I could really use some ideas! All I've got at the moment is to maybe open a business...

Sir Chuckles
2014-05-28, 04:06 PM
You have a Leadership score high enough to get a follower up to your limit, 7th level.
That's what you do. You get a secondary 7th level character.
What does s/he do? Aid Another, pack a sling, bow, crossbow, *generic and appropriate form of ranged combat*, and, if a caster, cast.

The Cohort is the main draw, and likely the biggest help.
As for the followers, that's the creative part. You can certainly open a business, and use your followers to cover the mansion into a factory, forge, guild housing, whatever. There's rules for it in 3.5, and probably not terrible to convert to PF (dem skill checks).

OldTrees1
2014-05-28, 05:01 PM
Well what would your Witch do if you had a following? Maybe form a Coven, a Business, an Organization, an Army, a Headquarters, ...