PDA

View Full Version : Ecclesiarcus Cimnetarius IC meet ups...

DrK
2014-05-28, 05:14 PM
Leaving 2 of the 5 red bereted guards by the cutter the other 3 fall in around the Inquisitor as they follow the welcoming committee to the greeting chamber and Lord Hawke himself.

The Inquisitor and the Lord Captain both accept the offered drinks and offer a toast "To the Golden throne, may it continue for another 40 millennia". The Sister and the few guards all remaining tight lipped and alert for danger. Nodding to the welcome Prince Casamir nods his thanks "Many thanks Lord Hawke. We would indeed like to dine and speak with you. As we are I'm sure you are busy. We will not take up too much of your time."

Prince Casmir continues whilst Holt sips the wine looking around the room trying to get a sense of the Rogue Trader. Traders such as us should always speak. Exchange ideas, rumours and the like..."

Wyndeward
2014-05-28, 10:07 PM
Leaving 2 of the 5 red bereted guards by the cutter the other 3 fall in around the Inquisitor as they follow the welcoming committee to the greeting chamber and Lord Hawke himself.

The Inquisitor and the Lord Captain both accept the offered drinks and offer a toast "To the Golden throne, may it continue for another 40 millennia". The Sister and the few guards all remaining tight lipped and alert for danger. Nodding to the welcome Prince Casamir nods his thanks "Many thanks Lord Hawke. We would indeed like to dine and speak with you. As we are I'm sure you are busy. We will not take up too much of your time."

Prince Casmir continues whilst Holt sips the wine looking around the room trying to get a sense of the Rogue Trader. Traders such as us should always speak. Exchange ideas, rumours and the like..."

Mattias Hawke nods and accepts the toast and smiles. "Our sort so seldom get the chance to discuss our business endeavors. Of course, some of what we do is, shall we say proprietary. Currently, I am at a bit of a loose end, with only my ordinary business to sustain the fortunes of my dynasty. Sadly, running food rations makes for dull conversation. Although, if you would indulge me, there is one situation I would like to check out prior to leaving the Damaris system." "

DrK
2014-05-29, 12:23 AM
The Inquisitor swirls the drink around the glass. Feeding the hungry is a noble effort. One to get the thanks of many.

Beside him the Prince smiles a little more. The Ordos could always use assistance. Particular with your militant cargo. Lord Holt seeks to recover lost relics of the faith.

At mention of something in the system the Inquisitor nods, guessing as to Lord Hawke's business. We are leaving shortly as well Captain. Even now my vessel makes ready before we move to the ice rings as warp transit. We heard a message from a vessel there. Did your choir receive the same message?

Wyndeward
2014-05-29, 06:01 AM
The Inquisitor swirls the drink around the glass. Feeding the hungry is a noble effort. One to get the thanks of many.

Beside him the Prince smiles a little more. The Ordos could always use assistance. Particular with your militant cargo. Lord Holt seeks to recover lost relics of the faith.

At mention of something in the system the Inquisitor nods, guessing as to Lord Hawke's business. We are leaving shortly as well Captain. Even now my vessel makes ready before we move to the ice rings as warp transit. We heard a message from a vessel there. Did your choir receive the same message?

"Yes, your Eminence. It was my intention to respond to that hail prior to leaving the system. As for assisting the Ordos, I would be honored if the Steel Hawke and its complement could be of assistance. However, I would suggest that both of our vessels rendezvous with the ice-miner. Many hands make light work. "

DrK
2014-05-29, 10:51 PM
"Yes, your Eminence. It was my intention to respond to that hail prior to leaving the system. As for assisting the Ordos, I would be honored if the Steel Hawke and its complement could be of assistance. However, I would suggest that both of our vessels rendezvous with the ice-miner. Many hands make light work. "

The Inquisitor nods. An excellent suggestion. My thanks for your hospitality and Emperors blessing upon you. After making small ta ll for further few minutes he makes ready to take his leave and return to his frigate.

About the frigate he heads to the bridge, a vox call to Hawk's vessel. I am ready lord Hawke, we will follow your intercept course.

Wyndeward
2014-05-30, 09:20 AM
The Inquisitor nods. An excellent suggestion. My thanks for your hospitality and Emperors blessing upon you. After making small ta ll for further few minutes he makes ready to take his leave and return to his frigate.

About the frigate he heads to the bridge, a vox call to Hawk's vessel. I am ready lord Hawke, we will follow your intercept course.

Excellent. I look forward to working with you.