PDA

View Full Version : [3.5+PF]Any way to curse an organization without epic magic? A bloodline?

deuxhero
2014-05-28, 05:28 PM
It's really easy to curse a single person and there are countless spells to do that, I know there is a PF spell to curse land (Cursed Earth) and "cursing" a building has a handful of ways to go about it (most involve creatures though), but is there a way to curse a group or family line (both of which are common in fiction and folklore)?

The Viscount
2014-05-28, 05:33 PM
Familial geas plus oath of blood with an extremely difficult assigned task will slowly turn a family into ghouls, ghasts, mummies, or even mohrgs.

deuxhero
2014-05-28, 05:39 PM
Thanks, that fits what I was looking for. Wonder if they were supposed to combo given they are in the same book.

Still could use a way to punish a group because their fans vandalized a statue of me.

Slipperychicken
2014-05-28, 06:11 PM
You could be like Lovecraft's The Alchemist (http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/a.aspx) and

Just stalk the family in person and murder them one by one when they turn 30 years old or whatever.

For like 200 years. Because you're such a goddamn boss and have nothing better to do with immortality.