PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Warpriest Question

Tscroggs
2014-05-28, 07:17 PM
I don't want to start a huge debate, I've seen some of the other Warpriest threads, but I am planning on playing a Warpriest in a Society game and I have a question I just can't seem to figure out about Sacred Weapons.

I know the full BAB applies to any weapon I have Weapon Focus in and at all times.
I know I only get the imbument when I hit level 4 and spend rounds from it.

My question, is the damage bonus a passive bonus or one I only get when spending rounds?

Kudaku
2014-05-28, 07:31 PM
Damage bonus... That depends on which damage bonus you mean.

The Sacred Weapon "higher die" damage, which lets you deal d6 damage with a dagger or a cestus, is passive and always active when you fight with your favored weapon(s).
The damage bonus gained from imbuing the sacred weapon with divine power is only active when you actually imbue it - one round per warpriest level per day.

Tscroggs
2014-05-28, 07:37 PM
Damage bonus... That depends on which damage bonus you mean.

The Sacred Weapon "higher die" damage, which lets you deal d6 damage with a dagger or a cestus, is passive and always active when you fight with your favored weapon(s).
The damage bonus gained from imbuing the sacred weapon with divine power is only active when you actually imbue it - one round per warpriest level per day.

Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Kudaku
2014-05-28, 08:13 PM
Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Happy to help :smallsmile: