PDA

View Full Version : Techsmith's Gondsmen

Yogibear41
2014-05-29, 01:00 PM
The Gondsmen construct a Techsmith creates as apart of the class has an int of 4, but the examples have them with no listed feats or skills, but the ability says they can use any equipment appropriate for its size.

So my question is should they have feats and skill points? Should they have proficiency with weapons and armor as a baseline ability?

Ellowryn
2014-05-29, 01:57 PM
According to page 307 of the Monster manual Constructs have 2+ Int Mod skill points per level if they have an intelligence score, and proficiency with all weapon, and no proficiency with any armor. They also gain feats as any other creature if they have an intelligence score. Also it states in the gondsman description that it can use any appropriate equipment which should include most magic items.

WinWin
2014-05-29, 02:37 PM
Constructs are proficient with any weapons mentioned in their stat block. I don't even know what that means.

I can only assume that they are proficient with weapons mentioned in published material, such as an Iron Golem being proficient with shortswords.