PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Barbarian Build Help!

Dalasio
2014-05-29, 01:13 PM
So, I'm currently playing a Primordial Half-Minotaur Half-Ogre Water orc (Ruled that I'm 1/3rd all) and, of course, I went with the classic choice for bestial races. A barbarian!
The feats that I've chosen so far have been: Troll Blooded (DM said that I don't need toughness since it is useless), Tireless, Cobalt Rage, and Ice Troll Berserker. I've also taken the flaw Shaky

My planned build is Barbarian 4/ Totemist 2/ Totem Rager 9/ Runescarred Berserker 5 (For Runescarred, the DM has removed the Survivor feat needed and replaced it with needing to have taken 50 magic damage from one source.)

My stats are as follows:
Str: 34 +12
Dex: 14 +2
Wis: 10 +0
Cha: 10 +0
Int: 9 -1
Con: 20 +5
So I'm coming here to ask if this is viable, and if there's anything that you guys would change with it.

Gildedragon
2014-05-29, 01:18 PM
... Don't think you can be 3rds anything with standard 2 parent sexual reproduction

Eh if Gilgamesh can do it so can you

You want Lion Totem to pounce
With Totemist pouncing is fun

Get rhino hide armor

Dalasio
2014-05-29, 08:54 PM
Anymore suggestions?

sideswipe
2014-05-30, 05:26 AM
take whirling frenzy from unearthed arcana to give you an extra attack from level 1 onwards, so that you can actually use the pounce.

naturally you then go into taking power attack and improved bull rush so that you can take shock trooper. leap attack blah blah.